The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow a guy in florida because he is black, get punched in the nose for doing it, and shoot that unarmed kid.............and get away with it?

God bless america.

Join neighborhood watch in Florida. Lawfully observe a suspicious character. Get attacked an pummeled by said suspicious character. Kill your attacker in self defense and get prosecuted for it because if the POTUS had a son, he would look like the attacker. God HELP America.

There it is. There is the reason Martin is dead.

WHAT EXACTLY WAS HE DOING THAT WAS SUSPICIOUS?

I am being serious here. What the hell did he do wrong from the get go? Please, focus on this question and please please answer this. What what he doing wrong?

He was walking home from getting skittles and ice tea. HE WAS WALKING HOME. What was he doing wrong. What did he do to start this horror show?

Oh and "Lawfully observe"? Tell me something, did the Neighborhood watch allow its members to carry?

True, but old bigots are dying off. Thankfully.

Slower than the young gangsters though, thank God.

Kill, in the name of God,.:confused:

Sorry no. I didn't say that or imply. I only Thank him for preserving some sanity in this world.

I have no need or desire for anyone to die, but if I must chose, I'll choose the Jorge Zimmermans of this world over the Trayvon Martins

[MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION] go find another thread to peddle your shit. Your hit, race,and run is the most coward stupidest thing I've yet to see on this forum

I think he did a fair, albeit long-winded, job. He reminded the jurors quite clearly that this woman, with all of her inconsistencies, lies, changes of stories, etc. is the prosecutions MAIN WITNESS. She is the person the prosecution has put forward to PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that George Zimmerman pursued and then attacked Treyvon Martin, fatally shooting him.

And what Ms. Jeantel did was show that she has lied about elements of this case, been confused about this case, changed her mind about elements of this case...and, at the end of the day, only HEARD bits and pieces of an event. AND...it sounds like in her recollection...Treyvon Martin got away from George Zimmerman and was able to walk into his home and safety...but for some reason chose not to...he ran until winded...but somehow when he turned Zimmerman was "right there"...but she can not say whether he ran away from Zimmerman and Zimmerman somehow managed to keep up with him...or whether he ran away...and then ran back to Zimmerman to confront him.

OMG! George Zimmerman is really Jason Voorhees! This explains EVERYTHING!

I just caught a little of it on MSNBC. Not sure if it will be on this afternoon or not, but I can't listen on my computer because I've had technical difficulties and don't have sound.

Man, I've never heard such biased commentators. And they are going on and on about how meeeeeeeeeeeen the attorney for the defense is to her. Damn. I thought he as being pretty gentle. She has clearly been coached to use the word 'sir' but not to say it with any kind of respect. The prosecution could have sewn this case up with her. All she had to do was to come in and be vulnerable. The minute he made here cry, it would be 'Katy bar the door' to the defense.

She is not credible, and she is not vulnerable. But she's a national celeb. Anyone wanna make book on how long after this trial is over before she starts to make the talk show circuit, and gets a ghost writer to write up all her lies in a book? I'd say less than a month.

Maybe she'll be able to afford a plastic-surgen to remove that thing from around her neck.

Damn......wtf causes that????

Ice cream and Snickers bars for every meal would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back