The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does not prove diddly squat. That means that someone can come up to you, hollar help, then shoot you and get away with it.

It is irrelevant who said help. They were both fighting. One was armed, the other was not. One was a juvenile and one was an adult. Obne got a bullet in his heart and one would up with superficial injuries. The jury will know.
Only problem is the Good testified that Zimmerman was on his back taking repeated blows when he hollered for help.
Martin's age is irrelevant, you asshole. (Sorry I have a thing for putting those 2 words together.)
He was taller and in better physical condition than Zimmerman AND he was on top.

So what, butt hummer. Z did not weigh as much as a hog then. He had also been trained in martial arts and kick boxing.

TM was standing his ground with a sidewalk.

Emotion does not trump facts.

Martin: No blunt force injuries...Zimmerman didn't hit him.

Zimmerman: All blunt force injuries...Zimmerman was on the receiving end...he did not fight back.

Martin: On top punching.

Zimmerman: On the ground getting his head slammed into the concrete.

This is the testimony.

This is the evidence from the autopsy.

Facts trump emotion.

Only problem is the Good testified that Zimmerman was on his back taking repeated blows when he hollered for help.
Martin's age is irrelevant, you asshole. (Sorry I have a thing for putting those 2 words together.)
He was taller and in better physical condition than Zimmerman AND he was on top.

So what, butt hummer. Z did not weigh as much as a hog then. He had also been trained in martial arts and kick boxing.

Zimmerman: All blunt force injuries...Zimmerman was on the receiving end...he did not fight back.

This is the testimony.

Facts trump emotion.
You don't need fists when you are packing a nine mil.

This is the testimony.

Facts trump emotion.

Is there any logic in your replies, or are you using a random post generator?

Why not go read up on the case and then try and talk about it. You just aren't making much sense here.

Maybe I will talk to you about it when you can figure out what is actually going on.

No need, I obviously know much more than you about this case. When you can figure out why Cory did not charge Zimmerman with stalking then maybe I will talk to you... but only if you stop lying about the facts and misrepresenting what occurred. Perhaps we could then discuss the fact that the prosecution has to disprove self defense beyond a reasonable doubt?

Gunbs are ineffective for self defense. I have won most fights I've been in, but I've lost a few. I've never been involved in one while armed. Had I been armed, and was in reasonable fear of my life, you bet your ass I would shoot.

So you admit to being a coward by using a gunb on an unarmed juvenile
A coward? Hell no. When I'm assaulted, I'll do whatever I have to to survive. If that includes taking a life, so be it. That's hardly cowardly I have the courage and the ability to act to save my life or the life of another. You have the courage only to call me a coward.

So if this little girl stepped on your toe and threatened to take your life with a bobby pin, you shoot her dead? No hesitation, no reasoned thought, just pull the trigger.

depositphotos_2365090-Small-girl-making-the-OK-sign.jpg

That does not prove diddly squat. That means that someone can come up to you, hollar help, then shoot you and get away with it.

It is irrelevant who said help. They were both fighting. One was armed, the other was not. One was a juvenile and one was an adult. Obne got a bullet in his heart and one would up with superficial injuries. The jury will know.

Okay, I see the problem in communications here.

You're talking out your ass and I'm talking about the trial.

No I am not talking out of my ass but you are.:eusa_angel:

Do we need to have a

No you are!

No you are!

No you are!

Time out again?

So you admit to being a coward by using a gunb on an unarmed juvenile
A coward? Hell no. When I'm assaulted, I'll do whatever I have to to survive. If that includes taking a life, so be it. That's hardly cowardly I have the courage and the ability to act to save my life or the life of another. You have the courage only to call me a coward.

So if this little girl stepped on your toe and threatened to take your life with a bobby pin, you shoot her dead? No hesitation, no reasoned thought, just pull the trigger.

You did not just say that.

Well I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, but I now I know the reason for your negs.

Neg it up!

This is the testimony.

Facts trump emotion.

Is there any logic in your replies, or are you using a random post generator?

The random post generation is in progress.

The alternative is to allow an unarmed person to kill me.

Those are your choices.

No, those are your two choices.

I can think of a thousand things to do in the alternative. Killing the unarmed teen, for me, would have been way down the list. You've been watching too many movies.

Well I was giving it the benefit of the doubt, but I now I know the reason for your negs.

Neg it up!

I'll bet this little girl could do a helluva lot more damage to Zimmerman than TM did.

Whoot third neg from "Sunshine." This is fun. cmon Sunshine give it to me.. Do you "three" love birds deny that girls can fight better than Zimmerman?

Last edited:

Those are your choices.

I can think of a thousand things to do in the alternative. Killing the unarmed teen, for me, would have been way down the list. You've been watching too many movies.

Let's hear them.

You are being physically attacked.

You are on the ground, your attack is on top of you.

You are in fear for your life.

You are screaming for help.

You have a firearm.

Go.

Neg it up!

I'll bet this little girl could do a helluva lot more damage to Zimmerman than TM did.

Another Ass Talker.

This doesn't even make any sense.

I don't neg by design, but I'm rethinking my position on that.

Whoot third neg from "Sunshine." This is fun. cmon Sunshine give it to me.. Do you "three" love birds deny that girls can fight better than Zimmerman?

Sunshine is an arrogant bitch. She recently negged me, also. I enjoy taunting her. Ever since I let the forum know that she negged me just for disagreeing with her, my rep has zoomed up, not down.

In fact, I don't have much to give, but I'm going to give you some positive rep just because that bitch negged you.

She's a mental case, I think.

Neg it up!

Another Ass Talker.

This doesn't even make any sense.

I don't neg by design, but I'm rethinking my position on that.

No, testarosa, don't go there with the negative rep. Even though I don't always agree with you, if I see your name as the last poster on a thread I'll check it to see what you had to say because I respect you. Please don't become an asshole like Sunshine. Just stay the way you are.

Those are your choices.

Let's hear them.

You are being physically attacked.

You are on the ground, your attack is on top of you.

You are in fear for your life.

You are screaming for help.

You have a firearm.

Go.

First off I'm not screaming for help.

Step one punch or elbow to groin, block any incoming punches, grab his head and pull it down if he pulls back hard push him back and off escaping the ground and pound, if he does not pull back lift knees and push him up and off you over the top exiting through his legs... Now that you are out of the ground and pound retreat carefully to the guys house that went to call the cops..

Alternative... talk to the guy while blocking incoming punches.. tell him the cops are on the way and he/we should take off quick before they get caught.. screaming help? To me that sounds like come help me beat this kid up.

Having wrestled in the grass a hundred times I can tell you the last thing you want to do is scoot the fight to the concrete when you are on the bottom. Concrete hurts, but it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back