The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get a bunch of pics...
Then the screech that about killed my ear (wearing a head set) "Can you hear me?"
Now we get to look at the beautiful State Seal again.

Last edited:
So we get a bunch of pics...
Then the screech that about killed my ear (wearing a head set) "Can you hear me?"
Now we get to look at the beautiful Stat Seal again.

I think they finally figured out that the feed was going out. Can't have the people seeing evidence without them telling us what to see.

Sent frum muh stolen sail foam usin sum majikal crackah kumpooter shit.

What lethal force? And racist against whom?

A white Hispanic?

Like me?

:lol:

Travis was banging his head against the pavement. That's lethal force. You have a right to defend yourself. Travis watched Scarface one too many times and he got popped for trying to be a tough guy.

According to whom?

The murdering, liar? Zimmerman?

Really?

Hypothetically speaking, if Travis was banging GZ's head against the pavement, then was it self defense?

Didi Martin & Zimmerman both have flashlights? I now see 2 different ones in evidence photos.

Zim had 2 flashlights. A handheld one, and one on a keyring.

Didi Martin & Zimmerman both have flashlights? I now see 2 different ones in photos of the scene.

One was a flashlight flashlight, one was a key chain flashlight (Z's). The flashlight flashlight wasn't working, note where the key chain flashlight is in relation to the body.

That's the Perry Mason proof.

Travis was banging his head against the pavement. That's lethal force. You have a right to defend yourself. Travis watched Scarface one too many times and he got popped for trying to be a tough guy.

According to whom?

The murdering, liar? Zimmerman?

Really?

Hypothetically speaking, if Travis was banging GZ's head against the pavement, then was it self defense?

Hypothetically?

Having used the same technique myself?

No.

Heads are pretty hard.

is it safe to assume that his flashlight was in his hand when he got hit and fell to the ground? That makes sense as to where GZ said he was punched. Since he says he reached with his right hand...I would assume the flashlight was in his left hand when punched.

the key chain flashlight was up by the T

the other flashlight was right by where martin laid

does he mention it in the interview video by chance

I went back and watched the state introduce the evidence.... Guy passed #1 right over, didn't identify it, didn't mention it at all. No sense drawing attention to the physical proof.

exactly

That's what I've been doing. I don't have the inclination to listen to the news tell me what they think after listening to testimony myself all day.

I've been sequestered.

morning

stop

i have pretty much limited myself from the news as well

stop

however i spent numerous hours researching the internets about the case

stop

just think it would be interesting

coming into a case

knowing only what the jury knows

send

I can't focus

stop

on the evidence only

stop

with "experts"

stop

trying to interpret it

stop

for me

stop

that's too much like

stop

reading this thread sometimes

send

true
stop

--LOL
send

The keychain flashlight leads even more into my theory of the situation - that thing is going to put out very little light.

But is there proof he was running? Nope.

Is it possible that it was the wind? Yes.

So it's his word against your suspicion with no proof.

Can you see what I'm saying?

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Yeah...you just made my point. Things are not always what they seem. And dont be so all about the proof stuff...jurys can use their own common sense and judgment as to what they believe and they dont have to give a reason for it.

So alot of times...its the presentation that matters...not always what is proven without a shadow of doubt...just give the jury something to play with...they will put some pieces together using their own common sense. There is nothing that says the jury can only use what has been absolutely proven...thats subjective...they are the ones determining what they feel is proven to them or what makes sense to them.

A lot of things cant be proven...some things are circumstancial...get off the 100 percent proof kick...it sounds good, but its not reality in most cases.

Speculation runs rampant.

We have no idea what happened.

What you are saying is a good lawyer can convince you anything is true.

I'm only interested in what can be proven.

If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.

Heh... yet earlier in this thread you provided a list of supposed facts, that in fact included suppositions. You made up your mind who you are routing for and now you are picking out the facts that meet your expectation.

For example:

>>> Speculation runs rampant.

Subjective statement.

>>> We have no idea what happened.

Subjective statement.

>>> What you are saying is a good lawyer can convince you anything is true.

That is not what he said. This is a subjective statement.

>>> I'm only interested in what can be proven.

Stated opinion, clearly false from your earlier statements and even this post. You are obviously interested in discussing the opinions and suppositions as well.

>>> If you can't prove it, it didn't happen.

Clearly false.

Last edited:
:lmao: @ West making sure everyone has a full water glass.

New water pitcher. That must be some really delicious water. :thup:

That was me on the phone with the lady, btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back