The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was his attorney, I wouldn't let Zimmerman take the stand.

Good thing you aren't an attorney. Zimmerman will be a very credible witness,his own best.

I asked one of my customers what he thought. He said the jury will vote to convict in the belief that if they don't they might encounter physical danger from angry Negro mobs. I hadn't considered that. He might be right. If so, it will be the death knell for our justice system.

We'll see what happens...I don't think the jury will convict of murder. Next time, just give the customers their Big Mac and leave them alone.

The mistake here..is letting a racist state like Florida handle this.

The Federal government should have taken the case.

It probably will if Florida goofs it. And I think they already did by overcharging.

You'll have no problem pointing those out, of course.

You have no problem with the fact that it was a Republican who ordered this sham of a trial. You're as political as the politicians themselves.

Fuck off, asshole. Still butt hurt because I pointed out narco-libertarians are a powerless bunch of stoned sissies fantasizing about holding office?

Good thing you aren't an attorney. Zimmerman will be a very credible witness,his own best.

I asked one of my customers what he thought. He said the jury will vote to convict in the belief that if they don't they might encounter physical danger from angry Negro mobs. I hadn't considered that. He might be right. If so, it will be the death knell for our justice system.

We'll see what happens...I don't think the jury will convict of murder. Next time, just give the customers their Big Mac and leave them alone.

It probably will if Florida goofs it. And I think they already did by overcharging.

You need to take advice already given and write directly to Eric Holder about your wonderful legal theories.

Maybe, you'd be happier if the Black Panthers had apprehend GZ and took him to a tree and then conducted their business.

BTW. Red state? They just allegedly elected Obama.

To you?

There's no need.

You are deaf, dumb and blind here.

You think that white folks have a god given right to shoot black folks, anywhere, anytime.

Nothing's going to change that.
Translation: No, I cannot discern any inconsistencies.

Really now?

Two eyewitnesses stated that Zimmerman had the dominant position or was on top most of the time.

One eyewitness claims that Zimmerman was on the bottom getting blows rained down on him.

No one..saw Trayvon Martin lift Zimmerman's head up and slam it on to the pavement.

Zimmerman also said he was blacking out and his face was "covered" in blood. The photos don't show that..and he refused to go to the hospital.

You have no problem with the fact that it was a Republican who ordered this sham of a trial. You're as political as the politicians themselves.

Fuck off, asshole. Still butt hurt because I pointed out narco-libertarians are a powerless bunch of stoned sissies fantasAhizing about holding office?

Ahh... Sniffle. What's the matter? Don't like the fact that you're a moral relavist? Tough. It's the reality. You're no better than the people you allegedly detest.

Maybe, you'd be happier if the Black Panthers had apprehend GZ and took him to a tree and then conducted their business.

BTW. Red state? They just allegedly elected Obama.

What?

All ten of them?

It's doubtful they could find their own asses with a road map.

Let alone Zimmerman.

Who, by the way, was fixing to leave town with the money he got from you rubes. And they elected Obama because they refused to be turned away from the polls. Why you folks think waiting to vote for 6 hours is a good thing is beyond me.

Oh yeah..it's because you don't like the vote.

Last edited:
To you?

There's no need.

You are deaf, dumb and blind here.

You think that white folks have a god given right to shoot black folks, anywhere, anytime.

Nothing's going to change that.

Really now?

Two eyewitnesses stated that Zimmerman had the dominant position or was on top most of the time.

One eyewitness claims that Zimmerman was on the bottom getting blows rained down on him.

No one..saw Trayvon Martin lift Zimmerman's head up and slam it on to the pavement.

Zimmerman also said he was blacking out and his face was "covered" in blood. The photos don't show that..and he refused to go to the hospital.

You need to review what the term "inconsistency" means. Here's a hint: there aren't any in Zimmerman's statement.

Fuck off, asshole. Still butt hurt because I pointed out narco-libertarians are a powerless bunch of stoned sissies fantasAhizing about holding office?

Ahh... Sniffle. What's the matter? Don't like the fact that you're a moral relavist? Tough. It's the reality. You're no better than the people you allegedly detest.

I'd cop to being a "moral relavist" if I had a clue as to WTF you're talking about.

I'd cop to being a "moral relavist" if I had a clue as to WTF you're talking about.

You're fucking right that you have no fucking clue talking about you big fat pussy. A libertarian didn't put GZ on trial. Another fucking sellout Republican like yourself did.

Really now?

You need to review what the term "inconsistency" means. Here's a hint: there aren't any in Zimmerman's statement.

My bad.

What I meant to say is that he's a fucking murdering liar.

That work?

You're fucking right that you have no fucking clue talking about you big fat pussy. A libertarian didn't put GZ on trial. Another fucking sellout Republican like yourself did.

You're just silly, you big ole peter-puffer.

Really now?

My bad.

That work?

It's about the most intellectual you will ever get to.
Here's a hint: Zimmerman will walk out of the courtroom a free man.

My bad.

That work?

A hint, that what? You are wrong?

He may walk..but his troubles won't be over.

Because if this trial goes south..and it just might, because the Jury is 5/6ths white and DA overcharged..the Feds with get their mitts on this fucker.

My bad.

That work?

A hint, that what? You are wrong?

He may walk..but his troubles won't be over.

Because if this trial goes south..and it just might, because the Jury is 5/6ths white and DA overcharged..the Feds with get their mitts on this fucker.

Wow. You've been spanked numerous times on this particular "belief" and you still repeat it. Shows that stupidity knows no bounds.
The trial will go south only if they vote to convict based on fear of repurcussions. On the evidence Zimmerman acted lawfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back