The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd cop to being a "moral relavist" if I had a clue as to WTF you're talking about.

You're fucking right that you have no fucking clue talking about you big fat pussy. A libertarian didn't put GZ on trial. Another fucking sellout Republican like yourself did.

You're just silly, you big ole peter-puffer.

I don't smoke marijuana, but I don't have a problem with people have the right to do something that is not hurting someone else. Oh, it's you that wants oppress people's rights though, isn't it? Small government party, my ass!

How so? How many so-called 'White Hispanics' have you ever met?

There are light skinned hispanics and dark skinned hispanics. It's a legitimate term.

Hispanics are considered "white" in the US census and has nothing to do with whether they are light skinned or dark skinned. They are considered caucasians and caucasians are "white".
The term Hispanic deals with ethnicity, not race. GZ is Hispanic, ergo, white, but he is not "Anglo". Perhaps if those who are on GZ's side would have known that just because his name was Zimmerman that he was not "anglo", but was "Hispanic" - they may have remained neutral on the case.

A debatable methodology of terms

Are Latinos White? Census Confusion Sparks Debate Over Racial Identity

"The census is not logical," said David Tavárez, professor of anthropology at Vassar College in New York. "It responds to the political pressures of certain groups in this country."

-Geaux

Good thing you aren't an attorney. Zimmerman will be a very credible witness,his own best.

I asked one of my customers what he thought. He said the jury will vote to convict in the belief that if they don't they might encounter physical danger from angry Negro mobs. I hadn't considered that. He might be right. If so, it will be the death knell for our justice system.

We'll see what happens...I don't think the jury will convict of murder. Next time, just give the customers their Big Mac and leave them alone.
Are you hallucinating? At least you understand Zimmerman is innocent.

Never said that.

I don't think they can convict of murder. They have to get 6 people to rule out any extenuating factors and that likely won't happen. Had they charged Zimmerman with a lesser charge, they would have it in the bag already.

Murder is a high hurdle to clear.

You'll have no problem pointing those out, of course.

To you?

There's no need.

You are deaf, dumb and blind here.

You think that white folks have a god given right to shoot black folks, anywhere, anytime.

Nothing's going to change that.

It is odd how the right wing loons have rushed to this guy's defense when they know very little about him. Its pretty sad.

It's about the most intellectual you will ever get to.
Here's a hint: Zimmerman will walk out of the courtroom a free man.

A hint, that what? You are wrong?

He may walk..but his troubles won't be over.

Because if this trial goes south..and it just might, because the Jury is 5/6ths white and DA overcharged..the Feds with get their mitts on this fucker.

Wow. You've been spanked numerous times on this particular "belief" and you still repeat it. Shows that stupidity knows no bounds.
The trial will go south only if they vote to convict based on fear of repurcussions. On the evidence Zimmerman acted lawfully.

Haven't been "spanked" at all.

It's also telling you folks are defending this murderous bastard.

Who is so "brave" not only did he kill a kid but he beat up his fiancée.

And he also found time to hit a cop.

Real upstanding citizen.

A hint, that what? You are wrong?

He may walk..but his troubles won't be over.

Because if this trial goes south..and it just might, because the Jury is 5/6ths white and DA overcharged..the Feds with get their mitts on this fucker.

Wow. You've been spanked numerous times on this particular "belief" and you still repeat it. Shows that stupidity knows no bounds.
The trial will go south only if they vote to convict based on fear of repurcussions. On the evidence Zimmerman acted lawfully.

Real upstanding citizen.

So, now defending yourself against lethal force is murder? You're just racist.

Real upstanding citizen.

What lethal force? And racist against whom?

A white Hispanic?

Like me?

:lol:

Last edited:

Real upstanding citizen.

A white Hispanic?

Like me?

Travis was banging his head against the pavement. That's lethal force. You have a right to defend yourself. Travis watched Scarface one too many times and he got popped for trying to be a tough guy.

A white Hispanic?

Like me?

Travis was banging his head against the pavement. That's lethal force. You have a right to defend yourself. Travis watched Scarface one too many times and he got popped for trying to be a tough guy.

According to whom?

The murdering, liar? Zimmerman?

Really?

I agree...grabbing or reaching for something in the dark when asked why you are following could be a big problem...and it was. The prosecution is making a huge mistake not addressing this...it is only us in here discussing the reaching.

The prosecution knows what it is doing, man. It's not there first rodeo. If they thought they could score points with it, they would have brought it up.

From my observation, Zimmerman is left handed. I saw him taking notes. The officer that disarmed him said he carried his KelTek on his right side meaning he had to reach across his body to get to the gun and the grip would be facing forward. This practice is common for southpaws because left handed holsters are rarely stocked in gun shops.
I doubt that anyone would reach across their body to get to their phone. I carry mine in my left rear pocket. I retrieve it with my left hand. How about the rest of you? Do you reach across your body to get to your sail foam?

i am a south paw

can shoot with either hand

i usually shoot right handed

same for bows

bowling

darts

About the bows again.....

;-)

From the WAT stream so far this morning, I have learned that in addition to a crooked seal, the courtroom has REALLY ugly carpeting.

Sent frum muh stolen sail foam usin sum majikal crackah kumpooter shit.

Have you ever tried your hand at unsolved murders?

Speculation gets so out of control that you lose the thread of what is true and what is pure conjecture.

It's a nightmare of epic proportions.

Everyone has a theory...

And they defend it like some here do, using the age old techniques... illogical and irrational.

Stick to what you can prove, it will lead you to what is true and what isn't true much more surely than half baked theories with no supporting evidence.

Yeah, there was a lot of vomiting going on in here yesterday. Pages and pages of it.

I need a new sig file.

I've always done that. I'm the biggest lets throw it at the wall and lets see if it sticks

I just did it way before you got here. Oh and by the way I love you guys. I have no idea where you testa and others have dropped in from but I love you to deathl You guys are into murder and crime. Now I love you forever.

I'm horribly in love with death, murder and crime. YAY other people are as crazy as me.

We like you too, TD. We are trial nuts that came from another forum not quite as cool as this one.

Of course, most of the people I hang around, find this stuff boring and they dont keep up...so here I am...speaking about it with people who do. Its been fun.

i think it would be fun for a few of us

try and not get any info on a case of national concern

and just try to figure it out based what the state and defense present

using internet streaming of the trial coverage

and no influence from any media

That's what I've been doing. I don't have the inclination to listen to the news tell me what they think after listening to testimony myself all day.

I've been sequestered.

We like you too, TD. We are trial nuts that came from another forum not quite as cool as this one.

Of course, most of the people I hang around, find this stuff boring and they dont keep up...so here I am...speaking about it with people who do. Its been fun.

That's what I've been doing. I don't have the inclination to listen to the news tell me what they think after listening to testimony myself all day.

I've been sequestered.

morning

stop

i have pretty much limited myself from the news as well

stop

however i spent numerous hours researching the internets about the case

stop

just think it would be interesting

coming into a case

knowing only what the jury knows

send

yeah and the first item marked is by that reddish leaf on the sidewalk

which is by the T

it is the key chain flashlight

is it safe to assume that his flashlight was in his hand when he got hit and fell to the ground? That makes sense as to where GZ said he was punched. Since he says he reached with his right hand...I would assume the flashlight was in his left hand when punched.

the key chain flashlight was up by the T

the other flashlight was right by where martin laid

does he mention it in the interview video by chance

I went back and watched the state introduce the evidence.... Guy passed #1 right over, didn't identify it, didn't mention it at all. No sense drawing attention to the physical proof.

From the WAT stream so far this morning, I have learned that in addition to a crooked seal, the courtroom has REALLY ugly carpeting.

Sent frum muh stolen sail foam usin sum majikal crackah kumpooter shit.

The chairs look kind of comfy!

I've been sequestered.

morning

stop

i have pretty much limited myself from the news as well

stop

however i spent numerous hours researching the internets about the case

stop

just think it would be interesting

coming into a case

knowing only what the jury knows

send

I can't focus