The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but we can't SAY that! We can't be honest about who Trayvon Martin really was. That doesn't jibe with the narrative that the main stream media pumped out to make this into a sensational case in the first place. Nah, we're supposed to look at the OLD pictures of Trayvon that make him look like a choir boy and pretend that he didn't have issues!

And WHY are we doing that? Because George Zimmerman defended himself with a (gasp!) handgun and that makes him a symbol that needs to be hammered by liberals because people who defend themselves with guns are EVIL!

You are the one who is not being honest about who and what Trayvon Martin really was. He was a fairly average 17 year old teenager, in reality. Not a punk. Not a thug. Not a juvenile delinquent. My brother spent a lot of time in JDH instead of going to high school. He was expelled from at least 2 high schools. Expelled. Not just suspended, expelled. Being suspended is very minor. Yet he was not some monster or thug that deserved to be murdered because he was out alone at night. Thank God in those days we didn't have a lot of vigilantes out packing guns and wanting to kill ‘punks’. He’d never have made it to adulthood. Bad boys who hang out on street corners smoking (cigs or pot) and sometimes commit petty crime: they all deserve to die, don’t they?

So the "average" 17 year old gets suspended for drug possession and stealing other people's stuff? You must have some wonderful kids where you are, Esmerelda!

All I've pointed out is that George Zimmerman's reason for calling the Police was that he thought Trayvon Martin was acting suspiciously in a neighborhood in which there had been a rash of burglaries. You'd better believe that if the Police had run Martin's information that night that THEY would have wanted to know what he was doing. Martin had a "history". It's what you get when you do things like bring drugs to school and steal other people's property.

Oh, but we can't SAY that! We can't be honest about who Trayvon Martin really was. That doesn't jibe with the narrative that the main stream media pumped out to make this into a sensational case in the first place. Nah, we're supposed to look at the OLD pictures of Trayvon that make him look like a choir boy and pretend that he didn't have issues!

And WHY are we doing that? Because George Zimmerman defended himself with a (gasp!) handgun and that makes him a symbol that needs to be hammered by liberals because people who defend themselves with guns are EVIL!
Trayvon's faults don't matter. What matters is that he had every right to be where he was and he ended up dead.

Of course they "matter". If he didn't react violently to someone following him at a distance then there is no fight and he doesn't get shot. It's a "fault" to over react. Punching someone in the face simply because they follow you is the very definition of over reacting.

Trayvon's faults don't matter. What matters is that he had every right to be where he was and he ended up dead.

Of course they "matter". If he didn't react violently to someone following him at a distance then there is no fight and he doesn't get shot. It's a "fault" to over react. Punching someone in the face simply because they follow you is the very definition of over reacting.
We don't know who attacked first, one. In Florida you are allowed to defend yourself if you fear for your life, two. Following someone could easily lead the person being followed to be in fear for their life.

You sure are stuck on stupid.

[

As I said, that is an invention of the race hucksters. You admitted to being one upthread when you said you'd gladly sacrifice Zimmerman just to appease the mob.

He killed a child. He isn't worth saving.

At very best, he made a series of piss poor judgements that lead to a child being killed.

At very worst he was a malignant racist who lived out his worst nature, which lead to the same result.

Probably a Bad Idea to Mutter a Racial Slur on a 911 Call

"Malignant racist"? Would that be the same guy who organized a protest in Sanford when the son of a white police officer beat a black homeless man and didn't get arrested for it? Would it be THAT guy you're talking about?

I'm talking about the guy who shot an unarmed black kid after calling him a "fucking Coon".

You know what I find most amusing? You're all so fired up about how "innocent" Trayvon Martin was yet the truth of the matter is that the reason he was IN Sanford in the first place was that he'd been suspended from school because they discovered pot and stolen women's jewelry in his backpack. So what was Zimmerman concerned about when he called the Police? That the guy in the hoodie might be a thief or on drugs? Well gee whiz, campers! Ole' George nailed that one right on the head...didn't he?

Since he hadn't be convicted of either, not really.

Of course, even if he were, that didn't Zimmerman the right to go all Punisher on the kid and shoot him.

bg_1.jpg

(How Gun Nuts see themselves!)

You do have a point there.

You gun nuts scream "Guns don't kill people, people kill people".

Well, now we are holding a person responsible.

Tell you what though, you guys agree to a comprehensive gun ban across the country, we'll let Georgie move in with you.

Even if you could find Westlaw, you still wouldn't understand it.

Anyway, here's the deal.

No matter what the evidence is, Zimmerman is going down, because a jury isn't going to have a race riot over this turd.

Deal with it.

and how screwed up and racist is that ?

Not in the least bit. It's making a value judgment. He killed a kid. You tell the black community, the government condones the murder of their children, some of them are going to be pretty fucking angry about it.

"I would have shot the prick twice, double tap.....make sure he never sucker punched anyone again. These assholes want war with decent people, that's what they will get and they will lose and lose big......fuck that worthless trash." I heard that Barry Osama said this behind closed doors..... is that racist? He is half white ya know.

Sorry, it wasn't "Cold" or "Punk".
Living in a shithole as cold as Chicago, I wonder how many times you've said. "Fuckin' coon!"?

Says the guy who lives in a country where the women offer themselves as mail-order brides to get away from the grinding poverty.

Just remember to punch the holes in the box before you ship her over, or we are going to have quite the mess on our hands.

[

"I would have shot the prick twice, double tap.....make sure he never sucker punched anyone again. These assholes want war with decent people, that's what they will get and they will lose and lose big......fuck that worthless trash." I heard that Barry Osama said this behind closed doors..... is that racist? He is half white ya know.

You probably need to stop hanging around Stormfront so much.

Sorry, it wasn't "Cold" or "Punk".
Living in a shithole as cold as Chicago, I wonder how many times you've said. "Fuckin' coon!"?

Says the guy who lives in a country where the women offer themselves as mail-order brides to get away from the grinding poverty.

Just remember to punch the holes in the box before you ship her over, or we are going to have quite the mess on our hands.
I haven't heard of any Czech mail order brides, but if you're looking I think Botswana is more along your lines and budget. Problems would be HIV if you're not already infected, and of course they might take umbrage to your saying "fuckin' coon" all the time.

You may have to relieve yourself with the local livestock until you can afford something better.

I haven't heard of any Czech mail order brides, but if you're looking I think Botswana is more along your lines and budget. Problems would be HIV if you're not already infected, and of course they might take umbrage to your saying "fuckin' coon" all the time.

You may have to relieve yourself with the local livestock until you can afford something better.

Google "Mail Order Bride Cz" and they come up automatically. Maybe they are all trying to get away from you.

Oh, here's an interesting Wiki article..

Prostitution in the Czech Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prostitution? Human Trafficking?

So you live in a country that is known as "Germany's Whorehouse" and you are like, proud of that?

You know what I find most amusing? You're all so fired up about how "innocent" Trayvon Martin was yet the truth of the matter is that the reason he was IN Sanford in the first place was that he'd been suspended from school because they discovered pot and stolen women's jewelry in his backpack. So what was Zimmerman concerned about when he called the Police? That the guy in the hoodie might be a thief or on drugs? Well gee whiz, campers! Ole' George nailed that one right on the head...didn't he?

No he didn't nail anything! Do you know anything about teenagers? Smoking pot does not make a kid a villain. Breaking into a locker and taking some jewelry (that seems to be the supposition about what was found in his back pack) does not suggest that his next step is breaking into a house and burglarizing it: that's like going straight from taking vitamin supplements to do well in sports to getting hooked on steroids. It's a giant leap.

No "nailing" of anything, except in the minds of those without critical thinking skills who make irrational leaps of logic.

Getting suspended from school also doesn't make him a thug or a bad guy. Do you have any idea how many kids get suspended, for a myriad of things? Getting suspended does not a juvenile delinquent make, not by a long, long stretch.

Getting suspended from school for theft makes him a thief. What part of that is a "stretch"? The assumption that someone who has already committed a crime is more apt to commit another one is simple common sense. But you don't want to admit THAT because that spoils your whole "innocent child" narrative.

Simple common sense dictates that someone doesn't go from taking something from a school locker to breaking and entering and burlarizing a home. DUH!

You are the one who is not being honest about who and what Trayvon Martin really was. He was a fairly average 17 year old teenager, in reality. Not a punk. Not a thug. Not a juvenile delinquent. My brother spent a lot of time in JDH instead of going to high school. He was expelled from at least 2 high schools. Expelled. Not just suspended, expelled. Being suspended is very minor. Yet he was not some monster or thug that deserved to be murdered because he was out alone at night. Thank God in those days we didn't have a lot of vigilantes out packing guns and wanting to kill ‘punks’. He’d never have made it to adulthood. Bad boys who hang out on street corners smoking (cigs or pot) and sometimes commit petty crime: they all deserve to die, don’t they?

So the "average" 17 year old gets suspended for drug possession and stealing other people's stuff? You must have some wonderful kids where you are, Esmerelda!

All I've pointed out is that George Zimmerman's reason for calling the Police was that he thought Trayvon Martin was acting suspiciously in a neighborhood in which there had been a rash of burglaries. You'd better believe that if the Police had run Martin's information that night that THEY would have wanted to know what he was doing. Martin had a "history". It's what you get when you do things like bring drugs to school and steal other people's property.

Zimmerman has a 'history,' and it's a hell of a lot more serious as regards violence and lying to the police and authorities than anything in Trayvon's past. This was a 'fairly' average kid, yes. I doubt you have any experience with today's teens and think smoking pot is not something many 'average' kids do: you would be wrong. They smoke pot, they drink, they have sex, they smoke cigarettes, etc. And I am not talking about ghetto kids. Didn't you ever watch Beverly Hlls 90201? That's supposed to be the best of the best, yet they are no different than kids all over the country, from small town American to the most fashionable neighborhoods in America to the ghettos. If you think they are, you'd be very wrong. I have direct experience of them all. Extensive experience with teens.

Google "Mail Order Bride Cz" and they come up automatically. Maybe they are all trying to get away from you.

Oh, here's an interesting Wiki article..

Prostitution in the Czech Republic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prostitution? Human Trafficking?

So you live in a country that is known as "Germany's Whorehouse" and you are like, proud of that?
Oh yeah, there are prostitutes here. Most of them are Gypsies and they don't cost a lot but then they're not terribly clean. You might get lucky and get one to marry you if she/he isn't too picky. You may be on to something.

Good Luck

What I'm basically saying is, I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice this turd for civil peace.

And maybe the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher might think twice about going around shooting kids.

So, really, wins all around.

And what about when it's YOUR turn to be the 'sacrifice' for 'civil peace.' You have an accident an the black community gets all up in arms about you. No justice for you. Just sacrifice you to the mob. But of course that won't happen to you because you don't live in the 'hood, work in the 'hood' or even frequent the 'hood.

This wasn't an "Accident".

He intentionally followed this kid, disobeyed a direct order from the cops to stand down, and shot a weaker, smaller person because he was apparently getting his ass kicked.

Oh, yeah, not to mention they caught him on tape saying "F**king C**ns, they always get away."

Walking behind someone is not illegal. And he said 'fucking kids.'

Zimmerman had every right to be where he was as well and he ended up getting attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back