The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you could find Westlaw, you still wouldn't understand it.

Anyway, here's the deal.

No matter what the evidence is, Zimmerman is going down, because a jury isn't going to have a race riot over this turd.

Deal with it.

That is the exact problem causing trepidation in this area - justice by mob.

And if the police had done their job to start with, the mob wouldn't be angry.

Can't complain about a problem caused by the laxidasial attitudes of authorities who said, "Well, it's a black kid, no biggie."

Except nobody said that.

Justice by mob is disgusting, they are no better than the KKK.

[

I used WestLaw while I was in law school. And guess what. My alma mater right here in western KY has it availale free to students and alumni. I most assuredly do know how to use it. Just because you and Ravioli can't find your own asses, doesn't mean everyone can't.

I think the outcome of this trial is going to surprise the race baiters like you and Ravioli.

Well, Golly, Mary-sue, you wuz a lawyer in Keeeen-tucky? I bet they had the court right down in Uncle Cleetus's barn..... weeee---haaaa....

No, I was not. FYI: I lived in Nashville 20 years.

[

So what you're basically saying is that no matter whether George Zimmerman is guilty of a crime or not...you think that people like yourself can intimidate prospective jurors to the point of finding him guilty simply to protect themselves?

Who's the "turd" again?

What I'm basically saying is, I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice this turd for civil peace.

And maybe the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher might think twice about going around shooting kids.

So, really, wins all around.

And what about when it's YOUR turn to be the 'sacrifice' for 'civil peace.' You have an accident an the black community gets all up in arms about you. No justice for you. Just sacrifice you to the mob. But of course that won't happen to you because you don't live in the 'hood, work in the 'hood' or even frequent the 'hood.

Last edited:
That is the exact problem causing trepidation in this area - justice by mob.

Can't complain about a problem caused by the laxidasial attitudes of authorities who said, "Well, it's a black kid, no biggie."

Except nobody said that.

Nobody said it, but that's how it looked.

Do you honestly think that if a 30 year old Black man had shot a white child outside his house, they would have tried to sweep it under the rug the way they did?

[

So what you're basically saying is that no matter whether George Zimmerman is guilty of a crime or not...you think that people like yourself can intimidate prospective jurors to the point of finding him guilty simply to protect themselves?

Who's the "turd" again?

What I'm basically saying is, I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice this turd for civil peace.

And maybe the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher might think twice about going around shooting kids.

And what about when it's YOUR turn to be the 'sacrifice' for 'civil peace.' You have an accident an the black community gets all up in arms about you. No justice for you. Just sacrifice you to the mob. But of course that won't happen to you because you don't live in the 'hood, work in the 'hood' or even frequent the 'hood.

This wasn't an "Accident".

He intentionally followed this kid, disobeyed a direct order from the cops to stand down, and shot a weaker, smaller person because he was apparently getting his ass kicked.

Oh, yeah, not to mention they caught him on tape saying "F**king C**ns, they always get away."

Except nobody said that.

Nobody said it, but that's how it looked.

Do you honestly think that if a 30 year old Black man had shot a white child outside his house, they would have tried to sweep it under the rug the way they did?

It happens in the hood around here. "What was that kid doing there?" is the typical response.

On edit:

Ah - outside his house? The last time that happened it was a drug deal gone bad. So....

He intentionally followed this kid, disobeyed a direct order from the cops to stand down, and shot a weaker, smaller person because he was apparently getting his ass kicked.

Oh, yeah, not to mention they caught him on tape saying "F**king C**ns, they always get away."

There was no direct order from the cops.

If Trayvon was weaker and smaller he wouldn't have kicked Zimmerman's ass.

He didn't say "fucking coons," that is an invention of the race hucksters.

I've listened to that tape, it sure sounded like "Fucking coons" to me.

As I said, that is an invention of the race hucksters. You admitted to being one upthread when you said you'd gladly sacrifice Zimmerman just to appease the mob.

[

As I said, that is an invention of the race hucksters. You admitted to being one upthread when you said you'd gladly sacrifice Zimmerman just to appease the mob.

He killed a child. He isn't worth saving.

At very best, he made a series of piss poor judgements that lead to a child being killed.

At very worst he was a malignant racist who lived out his worst nature, which lead to the same result.

Probably a Bad Idea to Mutter a Racial Slur on a 911 Call

For the time they spent emoting about "the mob out to get Zimmerman", etc., it's pretty darn obvious that they share that sentiment with Zimmerman.

[

At very best, he made a series of piss poor judgements that lead to a child being killed.

At very worst he was a malignant racist who lived out his worst nature, which lead to the same result.

You're no better than the KKK.

[

"Malignant racist"? Would that be the same guy who organized a protest in Sanford when the son of a white police officer beat a black homeless man and didn't get arrested for it? Would it be THAT guy you're talking about?

You know what I find most amusing? You're all so fired up about how "innocent" Trayvon Martin was yet the truth of the matter is that the reason he was IN Sanford in the first place was that he'd been suspended from school because they discovered pot and stolen women's jewelry in his backpack. So what was Zimmerman concerned about when he called the Police? That the guy in the hoodie might be a thief or on drugs? Well gee whiz, campers! Ole' George nailed that one right on the head...didn't he?

Oh, but we can't SAY that! We can't be honest about who Trayvon Martin really was. That doesn't jibe with the narrative that the main stream media pumped out to make this into a sensational case in the first place. Nah, we're supposed to look at the OLD pictures of Trayvon that make him look like a choir boy and pretend that he didn't have issues!

And WHY are we doing that? Because George Zimmerman defended himself with a (gasp!) handgun and that makes him a symbol that needs to be hammered by liberals because people who defend themselves with guns are EVIL!

You know what I find most amusing? You're all so fired up about how "innocent" Trayvon Martin was yet the truth of the matter is that the reason he was IN Sanford in the first place was that he'd been suspended from school because they discovered pot and stolen women's jewelry in his backpack. So what was Zimmerman concerned about when he called the Police? That the guy in the hoodie might be a thief or on drugs? Well gee whiz, campers! Ole' George nailed that one right on the head...didn't he?

No he didn't nail anything! Do you know anything about teenagers? Smoking pot does not make a kid a villain. Breaking into a locker and taking some jewelry (that seems to be the supposition about what was found in his back pack) does not suggest that his next step is breaking into a house and burglarizing it: that's like going straight from taking vitamin supplements to do well in sports to getting hooked on steroids. It's a giant leap.

No "nailing" of anything, except in the minds of those without critical thinking skills who make irrational leaps of logic.

Getting suspended from school also doesn't make him a thug or a bad guy. Do you have any idea how many kids get suspended, for a myriad of things? Getting suspended does not a juvenile delinquent make, not by a long, long stretch.

Oh, but we can't SAY that! We can't be honest about who Trayvon Martin really was. That doesn't jibe with the narrative that the main stream media pumped out to make this into a sensational case in the first place. Nah, we're supposed to look at the OLD pictures of Trayvon that make him look like a choir boy and pretend that he didn't have issues!

And WHY are we doing that? Because George Zimmerman defended himself with a (gasp!) handgun and that makes him a symbol that needs to be hammered by liberals because people who defend themselves with guns are EVIL!

You are the one who is not being honest about who and what Trayvon Martin really was. He was a fairly average 17 year old teenager, in reality. Not a punk. Not a thug. Not a juvenile delinquent. My brother spent a lot of time in JDH instead of going to high school. He was expelled from at least 2 high schools. Expelled. Not just suspended, expelled. Being suspended is very minor. Yet he was not some monster or thug that deserved to be murdered because he was out alone at night. Thank God in those days we didn't have a lot of vigilantes out packing guns and wanting to kill ‘punks’. He’d never have made it to adulthood. Bad boys who hang out on street corners smoking (cigs or pot) and sometimes commit petty crime: they all deserve to die, don’t they?

Last edited:

Trayvon's faults don't matter. What matters is that he had every right to be where he was and he ended up dead.

No he didn't nail anything! Do you know anything about teenagers? Smoking pot does not make a kid a villain. Breaking into a locker and taking some jewelry (that seems to be the supposition about what was found in his back pack) does not suggest that his next step is breaking into a house and burglarizing it: that's like going straight from taking vitamin supplements to do well in sports to getting hooked on steroids. It's a giant leap.

No "nailing" of anything, except in the minds of those without critical thinking skills who make irrational leaps of logic.

Getting suspended from school also doesn't make him a thug or a bad guy. Do you have any idea how many kids get suspended, for a myriad of things? Getting suspended does not a juvenile delinquent make, not by a long, long stretch.

Getting suspended from school for theft makes him a thief. What part of that is a "stretch"? The assumption that someone who has already committed a crime is more apt to commit another one is simple common sense. But you don't want to admit THAT because that spoils your whole "innocent child" narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back