The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggzactly earnie. Zim was parked illegally and the cops let him get away with it. I want justice.

Multiple witnesses have told the jury that when you are on your back and your nose is broken and bleeding that the blood will go down the throat because of gravity. I am pretty sure that is how the defense attorney will explain DNA evidence once he starts presenting his case. Remember all this has been state witnesses. The defense hasn't presented their case yet.

The prosecution is getting repeatedly hammered.

There IS in fact nothing illegal in following a person.

And after following him, there is also nothing illegal about asking the person followed what he's doing.

As for the claim that the State is making any headway with regard to the videotape showing Zimmerman doing that walk through, that's laughable.

If one is getting disoriented in the dark and he doesn't see any of the addresses on the houses, that is NOT the same thing as saying that Zimmerman lied about those addresses. Evidently, they are generally posted on the front of houses in that community. If one swuch posted address was on a house in that "back" yard area, that does not mean Zimmerman lied about it. If he didn't see it in the dark at the time of this ongoing incident, then he didn't see it. The jury is destined to be smarter than Snoopie.

Also, using disingenuous packed language, such as Snoopie does, doesn't work. Snooppie says "stalked." NOTHING in the evidence says "stalked."

Snoopie is acting a bit desperate for a reason. The State's case blows.

If somebody followed you on a dark rainy night and would it bother you, especially if he was black?

Well, I'm not a flaming racist like you are. So the color of the person "following" me is irrelevant.

On the other hand, I might feel somewhat bothered if I thought I was being followed by anybody on any night, dark and rainy or otherwise.

So what?

The penalty for ignoring you is execution, it would seem.

You have done quite the opposite of ignoring...ignoring is what I have been doing to you until I had enough of your trolling the last 4 or 5 days...in the other thread also.

You continue to decieve...you are a proven liar.

I honestly would just drop it 25caliber, this thread is about the Zimmerman case not your spat with various people. If you can't let this go take it to the Flame zone and call them out there like somebody has already said...

Agreed. Nothing better than a really good Sunshine Flame fest!

Last edited:
Well [MENTION=21954]Sunshine[/MENTION] ? anything? Last chance.

You have done quite the opposite of ignoring...ignoring is what I have been doing to you until I had enough of your trolling the last 4 or 5 days...in the other thread also.

HOLY CRAP MAN, LET IT GO!!!

Who the hell cares?

The more information that is released on George Zimmerman, the individual that killed defenseless 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, for walking in his own family's neighborhood, the more it becomes clear that he is a paranoid racist, with a serious aversion to black people. Zimmerman equates being black with guilt and crime.

So much so, prior to murdering poor Martin, Zimmerman called 911 on April 22, 2011 to report a suspicious black 7-year-old, seeking police assistance. That says it all. He is deranged. The police department in Sanford, Florida should have arrested Zimmerman long ago, as his conduct was menacing, disturbing the peace and fraudulently usurping police resources, which is a serious crime the taxpayers footed the bill for.

There have been stories in the press of police and FBI in different parts of America, arresting people that called them too much. It is a crime to do such a thing, but Zimmerman mysteriously got away with it - 49 times in one year, complaining about black men and black children with no penalty. Something is very wrong with that. Filing a fraudulent police complaint is a crime. The Sanford police department bears liability in this fact.

Aisha: Trayvon Martin's Killer George Zimmerman Previously Reported Suspicious Black 7-Year-Old To 911

So he isn't just a cold blooded murderer, he's a moron as well..

I think Zimmerman had a warped mind. To him all blacks are criminals.

I honestly would just drop it 25caliber, this thread is about the Zimmerman case not your spat with various people. If you can't let this go take it to the Flame zone and call them out there like somebody has already said...

Agreed. Nothing better than a really good Sunshine Flame fest!

Im the only one it looks like with the courage to tell you to shut your mouth. Some weak people on here that have been putting up with your shit for awhile. They are doing it now...all of your spew...all of your lies...proven no less...the very ones you lie to dont even have the courage to say something.

Now why would expect them to find truth in the trial...they dont even see through you...but I do.

I have proven your lies...you have done nothing but throw out baseless accusations...some attorney you arent!

Last edited:
This message is hidden because...

hBE086120

What the back of Zimmerman's head REALLY looked like after he left the doctor's office:

68485_300.jpg

(LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL...That's what the Stand Your Ground lovers wanna' believe, anyway)

The prosecution is getting repeatedly hammered.

There IS in fact nothing illegal in following a person.

And after following him, there is also nothing illegal about asking the person followed what he's doing.

As for the claim that the State is making any headway with regard to the videotape showing Zimmerman doing that walk through, that's laughable.

If one is getting disoriented in the dark and he doesn't see any of the addresses on the houses, that is NOT the same thing as saying that Zimmerman lied about those addresses. Evidently, they are generally posted on the front of houses in that community. If one swuch posted address was on a house in that "back" yard area, that does not mean Zimmerman lied about it. If he didn't see it in the dark at the time of this ongoing incident, then he didn't see it. The jury is destined to be smarter than Snoopie.

Also, using disingenuous packed language, such as Snoopie does, doesn't work. Snooppie says "stalked." NOTHING in the evidence says "stalked."

Snoopie is acting a bit desperate for a reason. The State's case blows.

If somebody followed you on a dark rainy night and would it bother you, especially if he was black?

"It was a dark and stormy night....." ((((((((((((:)eek:)))))))))))))

Where is our resident published author when we need him!

HOLY CRAP MAN, LET IT GO!!!

Who the hell cares?

Then tell her...shes the troll...im just responding for the first time in a week after ignoring. Tell her...no balls?

Sunshine:

I have no interest in digging through any of the shit to try to figure out what you lied about.

So, as a time saving gift, can you tell us what you lied about?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back