The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that squeaky voice (no no no) from witness was funny... in contrast with his deep voice.

Witness who is an Army Lawyer and GZ teacher: "Fact no injury, doesn't show no reasonable fear. Injuries corroborate fear."

Witness who is an Army Lawyer and GZ teacher: "If I start the confrontation, and then the other person responds with disproportionate force, you still have the right to respond with deadly force."

The Defense just put the idea of the 'imperfect' self-defense in the minds of the Jury.

I forgot which poster was pounding the idea of a person being entitled to self-defense even if he inititiated the confrontation, but please step forward and receive the accolades you so richly deserve

:clap2:

George is a scumbag, the record is clear about that, testarosa.

However, being a scumbag is not a crime.

If that's what your warped mind tells you, go with it.

I'm just reading what you posted. "go inside" your house to avoid "incidents."

So we admit then that Zimmerman was causing an incident that needed to be avoided by the "suspect" running to his home and hiding within? Zimmerman did not want the teen to "get away." Zimmerman, by his own testimony, followed, determined what direction Trayvon was walking, drove ahead waited for him to walk around him, got out followed..

I get your point that you are safer in your home that outside at night... but hell he was in his own gated community. He wasn't in some dark alley way in the bronx. This was where he was staying. He was home.

He was not in his own gated community. He was visiting his dad's girlfriend's gated community. He wasn't on his turf, he was on Zimmerman's turf.

If he was just going to the store to buy iced tea and skittles, ducking in and out the rain between buildings. That's understandable.

There is testimony that he was either back to the girlfriend's house or right near it. My point was if he had just gone inside, completing his mission, he would have been alive the next morning.

George is a scumbag, the record is clear about that, testarosa.

However, being a scumbag is not a crime.

I disagree. Zimmerman is a likable guy, as all witnesses who knew him has said(and two of them black), he's a friendly guy. He'd be welcomed in my neighborhood.

The Defense just put the idea of the 'imperfect' self-defense in the minds of the Jury.

I forgot which poster was pounding the idea of a person being entitled to self-defense even if he inititiated the confrontation, but please step forward and receive the accolades you so richly deserve

I believe that would be [MENTION=18558]Gadawg73[/MENTION]: or [MENTION=44293]pioneerpete[/MENTION]:

Come on man, take credit you made the call!

Last edited:

HaHa. It is the last two provisions of stand your ground law that everyone has been talking about for a year. It's almost like people don't realize all of the evidence has already be given. It is out there. Anyone can see it. However, it is easy for some people to form opinions before looking at evidence. Like the fact that GZs fingerprints were not on the gun he shot TM with, so then how would TMs fingerprints be on the gun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back