The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, how come you folks DO NOT GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY to the eye witness Good?

Credibility? Why does only Good deserve credibility. Because you agree with him.

Well usually the only person to see the incident is kind of important. In fact if someone is the ONLY eye witness they are pretty important. But let's see what GZs homework from a few years back proves.

Ok, so you really are a moron..

why are they hiding the mother's clothes behind that exhibit? Is she wearing one of George's suits, and they don't want Snookie to see it?

Two different things. You can't victimize the victim unless you're in the Jodi trial. Judge already ruled no on TM's cell, past.

Unless the state opens the door for it, the jury won't hear about that. DD gave them some of it.

I hear ya testarosa... Needless to say, the justice system is a fickle bitch! Thankfully I haven't had to deal with it(Seriously knocking on wood with that statement)

Like I said, don't help me, video me so I don't have to go through this bullshit.

"How ya doing George" Too funny!

yeah perfect

the jury saw that too

tomorrow the state will object to that statement

--LOL

Nancy Grapes will be going bat-shit crazy about it tonight.

"How ya doing George" Too funny!

yeah perfect

the jury saw that too

tomorrow the state will object to that statement

--LOL

After they catch tonight's NG episode and repeat it back for the jury one more time.

20090821-burgerking.gif

Credibility? Why does only Good deserve credibility. Because you agree with him.

Well usually the only person to see the incident is kind of important. In fact if someone is the ONLY eye witness they are pretty important. But let's see what GZs homework from a few years back proves.

Ok, so you really are a moron..

Yep, I'm stupid. The only eye witness has no bearing. He can't be the only one to give direct evidence.

You are ignorant of how the legal justice system actually works. NOBODY has disproven GZs account of how he shot TM in the heart and the incident that led to it. MSNBC may have convinced you, but the thing is Al Sharpton doesn't take an oath in a court of law. That means that his opinion and all those on his show are not admissible in court. Sadly neither is yours. So I guess we just have to go on the evidence.

You can feel GZ is not credible, but at the end of the day evidence from a less than credible source is better than no evidence to the contrary.

Can any witness give testimony that TM didn't say you're going to die tonight mother fucker? Remember that this is the burden of the state to prove.

How is GZ not credible? Didn't the majority of the evidence corroborate his account?

Just pointing out that resistance is useless. If the state can't disprove self-defense, case closed not guilty. Everything else at that point is meaningless. Nobody can prove beyond a reasonable doubt who threw the first punch, except GZ. Nobody can disprove beyond a reasonable doubt that TM didn't say "you're going to die tonight, mother fucker!", except GZ. At this point you have GZ's account along with physical evidence to back it, against no contradicting evidence at the main points.

Take a look at this post Sarah. Absorb it. Then go ahead and call me stupid.

How ya doing George.

I can't get over it.

Eight days of testimony couldn't beat that single line.

How's the race thing working out now?

His teacher just confirmed that Zimmerman was a good student and that he covered stand your ground.

Wonder why Zimmerman lied like that to Sean Hannity? :razz:

Does the judge's decision to allow Zimmerman's past interest in law enforcement open the door for the Trayvon's past troubles with violence/fighting?

It seems to me that what the Prosecution is saying is that Zimmerman's past shows that he is an over-zealous civilian who wanted to be in law enforcement so badly that he would have over-reacted in his following of Trayvon and killed him - as well as possessing knowledge of how to "get away with it."

By similar logic - since Zimmerman's defense relies on the jury believing that Trayvon Martin was capable of turning back, away from the safety of his father's house, and came back to antagonize Zimmerman, ultimately attacking him - wouldn't similar past actions be relevant?

I'm totally willing to be wrong on this one...I'm just wondering?

>>> wouldn't similar past actions be relevant?

What similar past actions?

Suspension 1 tardy
Suspension 2 baggie that contained marijuana residue
Suspension 3 writing "WTF" on the wall

Texting that the suspension was about fighting was "bragging" lying.. making up stuff.

Why would he chat lie to a friend on the phone? Who knows..

His teacher just confirmed that Zimmerman was a good student and that he covered stand your ground.

Wonder why Zimmerman lied like that to Sean Hannity? :razz:

Does that give evidence of who threw the first punch? Does this give evidence that TM didn't say "you're going to die tonight mother fucker"? Did they cover the criminal justice system where you went to skoo? Obviously you don't remember it, but I'm guessing they passed you right along, so they wouldn't have to report their failing school system.

LOL West just turned this witness against the prosecution. It is irrelevant if Zimmerman knew or not, it matters if he was justified in using deadly force. So far the professor is concurring with that fact right before our very eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back