The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still trying to establish Zimmerman as a cop wannabe.

Because that is the script. White cop wannabe runs down and corners innocent black kid who just wanted to eat Skittles.
But because that narrative is so far from what happened it looks nothing short of crazy.

What I've learned today. Don't want to be a cop, because then you are not allowed to defend yourself. Somebody comes in with a big red marker and starts slicing off parts of the constitution that do not apply to you anymore.

George is a scumbag, the record is clear about that, testarosa.

However, being a scumbag is not a crime.

I disagree. Zimmerman is a likable guy, as all witnesses who knew him has said(and two of them black), he's a friendly guy. He'd be welcomed in my neighborhood.

Many emotionally damaged people are engaging and likeable, are they not, yet are scumbags down deep? GZ is one of those people, I think.

Whether likeable or not is immaterial to whether he is guilty.

George is a scumbag, the record is clear about that, testarosa.

However, being a scumbag is not a crime.

I disagree. Zimmerman is a likable guy, as all witnesses who knew him has said(and two of them black), he's a friendly guy. He'd be welcomed in my neighborhood.

Many emotionally damaged people are engaging and likeable, are they not, yet are scumbags down deep? GZ is one of those people, I think.

Whether likeable or not is immaterial to whether he is guilty.

This is wayyy too much psychobabble.

Sometimes it just is what it is.

The prosecution has to come up with something. Everything they tried so far has failed. They are going to bring in Zimmerman's college transcripts.

Creating a "confrontation" is not against the law and does not allow someone to hit you.
Starting a confrontation has nothing to do with this case.

The point is a likeable guy could not do the crime is the where the reactionary psychobabble is going.

Ted Bundy was a likeable guy.

I haven't been listening to the news just the feed, but I have it on this morning and they keep saying these words "this hurts the state this could hurt the state" and I keep nodding like a bobble head.

Okay watching a young kid in the middle of the night is what the neighborhood watch is suppose to do.... I am sorry but if you dress like a thug criminal people will see you that way. You progressives need to get over the fact that your subjugation of the black person has dire consequences in their culture.

Last edited:
I've quit watching the trial because it's a joke. I still read this thread though because it's very entertaining.

What am I doing right now, this very instant?

Well, I really don't think you want to know all the details so I will put it this way. I'm in the bathroom and when I'm done, I'll go back to the computer room and continue doing my dailies in World of Warcraft and hope Gal spawns so I can get into a group to kill the four World Bosses.

As for the trial, my mind was made up yesterday. Every witness turned into a "Prosecution witness for the Defense", even Jeantel's testimony which started me on the track of innocence.

When you put all the evidence and testimony together, I don't think the state will even be able to get a conviction on a lesser charge. It all comes down to Jeantel saying Martin told her he was by or behind his dad's girlfriend's house. That means Martin went back and nothing else matters. Martin became the aggressor and Zimmerman defended himself.

If they bring Zimmerman's records in, does that make it easier to bring Martin's records in?

Martin's records are allowed in anyway. They were just not allowed in opening statements. Because it is self defense case, TM is somewhat on trial. The state has to prove he didn't commit assault. So the defense can give background information on TM to show that he was capable if of assaulting someone if they choose to do so.

Something to keep in mind as well. Every defense appeal of this Judge's rulings in prior trials have been granted. Even if the hate mongers and political hacks convict GZ this go around, he will most certainly get off on appeal.

I get your point that you are safer in your home that outside at night... but hell he was in his own gated community. He wasn't in some dark alley way in the bronx. This was where he was staying. He was home.

TM was no more home than GZ was. TM had plenty of time to get home after he ran but that was not his motivation. GM invested & lived in that gated community since it was built. TM was just hanging there for a few days, it was not his home. TM in his own words lures "da nigga snitch" into "a duckd off spot" to "thump da nigga snitch". TM was not going home, he was laying in wait to ambush the "nigga snitch" GZ because he called 911 on him!

If they bring Zimmerman's records in, does that make it easier to bring Martin's records in?

Should be but Martin is a minor and there is a different standard on those records.
Probably would be an issue that would be brought in on appeal if Zimmerman is convicted.
Reversible error.
From the testimony of his girlfriend, which was terrible for the prosecution, jurors see first hand the folk Trayvon runs with. Could not have been a better witness for the defense than her other than Good.

The point is a likeable guy could not do the crime is the where the reactionary psychobabble is going.

Ted Bundy was a likeable guy.

Jodi is a psycho. Z isn't a psycho. Z had an incident.

Big difference.

Jodi, Ted, and George are all likeable. Go is George Bush and Barak Obama.

The point is that being likeable does not remove one from doing bad things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back