The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blows my mind that they'd allow something like Zimmerman's bad credit score into this case... Hell, I'd be screwed then if I were on trial like this!

the judge is allowing

-i drew my firearm

rather then

- i pulled my gun

as evidence that he is a wanna be cop

Again, how come you folks DO NOT GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY to the eye witness Good?

Credibility? Why does only Good deserve credibility. Because you agree with him.

You are lost and dumb as a box of rocks.
This has nothing to do with what I agree with.
But it does with you. You not "agree" with him so you do not listen to any of his eye witness testimony.
Because you are an illiterate low information citizen not qualified to sit on a jury.
Unbiased jurors LISTEN TO THE FACTS.
And this eye witness is telling us WHAT HE SAW.
Nothing about what anyone agrees with you fool.
His testimony HAS NOT BEEN IMPEACHED IN ANY WAY and accordingly, the Judge charges the jury that since that is the case they should take his testimony AS DIRECT EVIDENCE.

Aren't you glad someone has finally explained to you the reality of what is going on down there?
Now you can go tell your friends that you watch CSI with that show is all BS.

Again, how come you folks DO NOT GIVE ANY CREDIBILITY to the eye witness Good?

Credibility? Why does only Good deserve credibility. Because you agree with him.

You are lost and dumb as a box of rocks.
This has nothing to do with what I agree with.
But it does with you. You not "agree" with him so you do not listen to any of his eye witness testimony.
Because you are an illiterate low information citizen not qualified to sit on a jury.
Unbiased jurors LISTEN TO THE FACTS.
And this eye witness is telling us WHAT HE SAW.
Nothing about what anyone agrees with you fool.
His testimony HAS NOT BEEN IMPEACHED IN ANY WAY and accordingly, the Judge charges the jury that since that is the case they should take his testimony AS DIRECT EVIDENCE.

Aren't you glad someone has finally explained to you the reality of what is going on down there?
Now you can go tell your friends that you watch CSI with that show is all BS.

You mad.

So am I getting this right? Zimmerman's school history, credit score, and his past run-ins with the law can be brought up but Martin's texts, school issues, and marijuana use can't?

Blows my mind that they'd allow something like Zimmerman's bad credit score into this case... Hell, I'd be screwed then if I were on trial like this!

the judge is allowing

-i drew my firearm

rather then

- i pulled my guny

as evidence that he is a wanna be cop

Is she allowing the dunkin donuts receipts?

she allowed all of it

she has yet to rule on

the we built the gallows already

so he must be guilty theory

I am a bl k male. I do not want an armed cop wanna be Zimmerman followi.g me. You see I would immediately be suspect in his mind even though all I am doing is coming home from the store.

Damn, what country do.we.live in.

And if you walk to your house and go inside there wouldn't be any incidents.

Seems your message is blacks need to stay hidden indoors for their own safety.

If that's what your warped mind tells you, go with it.

So am I getting this right? Zimmerman's school history, credit score, and his past run-ins with the law can be brought up but Martin's texts, school issues, and marijuana use can't?

correct

Damn... Just, damn.

The State really is trying to railroad this man. Shit like this can make one fearful with any run-in with the law.

this why you stfu when something goes wrong

the victims past cant be brought up unless the defendant knew about it

or unless the state opens the door

Martin is not on trial. At any rate, it remains to be seen what will or will not be allowed in the trial from Martin's past.

Angela was brought from JAX I'm going up there at election time with my big fat sign.

Bummer for the locals at election.

How come the prosecutor was arguing so hard over motions to keep all of the photos and texts Martin had out of evidence?
Where were you wanting him to "shut up" then?
Your bias shows Sarah? Unqualified to sit on a jury.
I am unbiased and objective and call it as I see it.
This is a manslaughter case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back