The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yanno...................it's kind of interesting that when they examined the gun that no DNA from Trayvon was on it................the only person who matched the DNA was George Zimmerman.

That means that Trayvon never grabbed the gun like Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman never said Trayvon grabbed his gun.
Score another mistake for the victims of grease gun enemas.

I hope the media cares as much about racism IF blacks start beating @ killing whites. How about it?

They care about racism. If blacks start rioting it will be proof that America is a racially divided society and blacks riot because they are discriminated against and disenfranchised.

Really? A trial that rules that Zimmerman is innocent is somehow disenfranchising these people. You're a piece of shit for thinking innocent people should be killed.

I'm telling you how the media will spin it, MOrtimer.

Yanno...................it's kind of interesting that when they examined the gun that no DNA from Trayvon was on it................the only person who matched the DNA was George Zimmerman.

Incorrect.

His best friend (Mark Osterman) and current police officer (U.S. Air Marshall) testified just two days ago that GZ told him that Trayvon GRABBED the gun.

He also wrote this in his book:

Zimmerman says: “For a brief moment I had control of the wrist, but I knew when he felt the sidearm at my waist with his leg. He took his hand that was covering my nose and went for the gun, saying, “You’re gonna die now, motherf-----.’ Somehow, I broke his grip on the gun where the guy grabbed it between the rear sight and the hammer. I got the gun in my hand, raised it toward the guy’s chest and pulled the trigger.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/20/3012853/zimmermans-friend-trayvon-grabbed.html#storylink=cpy

Trayvon is not alive to refute some of GZs mistruths, but his college professor and best friend are. GZ is not being completely honest about what happened that night, there is some embellishing going on to say the least.

Last edited:

His best friend and current police officer testified just two days ago that GZ told him that Trayvon GRABBED the gun.
Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

His best friend and current police officer testified just two days ago that GZ told him that Trayvon GRABBED the gun.
Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Quick question.................................GZ himself said that Trayvon grabbed the gun, yet DNA says that Trayvon never grabbed or even touched, the gun.

Is that "hearsay"?

Or.............are you like every other conservative who says that science is wrong?

Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Its not inadmissable?...How so? He (Mark Osterman) testified to it just two days ago...are you watching the trial? Lol.

Yeah.................I have been watching the trial, and I'm sorry, but GZ was wrong, and most of what he's stated have been lies.

I mean..................that is.................only if you've watched the trial on television and seen where he's been lying.

Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Quick question.................................GZ himself said that Trayvon grabbed the gun, yet DNA says that Trayvon never grabbed or even touched, the gun.

Is that "hearsay"?

Or.............are you like every other conservative who says that science is wrong?

Zimmerman never said Tryvon grabbed teh gun. You are simply mistaken. Again.

Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Its not inadmissable?...How so? He (Mark Osterman) testified to it just two days ago...are you watching the trial? Lol.

Yeah.................I have been watching the trial, and I'm sorry, but GZ was wrong, and most of what he's stated have been lies.

I mean..................that is.................only if you've watched the trial on television and seen where he's been lying.

Dude, I was talking to Rabbi...she said Marks testimony is inadmissable...I reminded her that not only is it admissable, but that he has already testified to it...2 days ago.

Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Is that "hearsay"?

According to his best friend he did...he gave conflicting stories it seems...I supplied the link...It was his best friend...he was one of the first people GZs wife called immediately following the incident. Dont say its not admissable when the guy has already testified...makes you look foolish.

You are wrong again...and its only been two posts...lol...Next.

Last edited:

Is that "hearsay"?

According to his best friend he did...he gave conflicting stories it seems...I supplied the link...It was his best friend...he was one of the first people GZs wife called immediately following the incident. Dont say its not admissable when the guy has already testified...makes you look foolish.

So I write that Zimmerman never said that and your response is "But his best friend did." Do you see the problem here?

Inadmissable as hearsay.
Next.

Is that "hearsay"?

Tell you what..................Google Zimmerman, gun, Trayvon and DNA.

You're going to find out that not only did Zimmerman state that Trayvon grabbed his gun, but you're also going to find out that there was none of his DNA on the gun where Zimmerman said he'd grabbed it.

And oh yeah..................his claims about Trayvon jumping him and forcing him to fear for his life (as is called for in the "stand your ground" law) are also found to be false as well.

Is that "hearsay"?

You're going to find out that not only did Zimmerman state that Trayvon grabbed his gun, but you're also going to find out that there was none of his DNA on the gun where Zimmerman said he'd grabbed it.

And oh yeah..................his claims about Trayvon jumping him and forcing him to fear for his life (as is called for in the "stand your ground" law) are also found to be false as well.

Well Mr Military Service, since you Googled it I am sure you can supply the references to where Zimmerman said Trayvon grabbed the gun.
And as usual, you are completely ignorant of what "stand your ground" actually says. Hint, it is irrelevant to this case.

Just because Martin had gone to the store to get skittles doesn't mean he also could not check out some homes on the route back, just to see how easy they'd be to break into. We already know that he was the proud owner of burglary tools.

Can't bring in those facts or the black community will riot as that's racist in shit.:eek:

I doubt that the whole black community will riot in any event, but some of them will riot no matter what, and the verdict will be an excuse either way to go and steal shit, assault random whites and burn and destroy whatever they can just for fun.

In the few days before the verdict is finally read, people ought to carry a gun, and I mean people of all races. Unless you are 100% black, the rioters will likely get you as well if you are unarmed and caught in the street.

Note too, not all the rioters will be black. The majority of the rioters arrested from the Rodney King fiasco were white, not black. There are plenty of white criminals who will exploit the sudden opportunity, don't doubt it.

So I write that Zimmerman never said that and your response is "But his best friend did." Do you see the problem here?

No...learn to read...I said that his friend just testified in court that GZ said it to him...he even went into detail about it. Now neg me some more for you being wrong. You are not up on this trial...youre a hack.

Ill discuss it with others on here that have half a clue about whats going on...you dont. You are on ignore now so that we dont litter the board with your nonsense.

Im interested in an honest discussion with logical thinkers...not blatant liars that dont even keep up with the trial.

Last edited:
They care about racism. If blacks start rioting it will be proof that America is a racially divided society and blacks riot because they are discriminated against and disenfranchised.

Really? A trial that rules that Zimmerman is innocent is somehow disenfranchising these people. You're a piece of shit for thinking innocent people should be killed.

I'm telling you how the media will spin it, MOrtimer.

Matthew is a good egg mostly, but sometimes he gets excited.

Well Mr Military Service, since you Googled it I am sure you can supply the references to where Zimmerman said Trayvon grabbed the gun.
And as usual, you are completely ignorant of what "stand your ground" actually says. Hint, it is irrelevant to this case.

Well, I saw it on the news, plus anytime you Google it, you're gonna find a lot of places where friends of Zimmerman state that Trayvon tried to grab the gun.

Sorry.................but Zimmerman went way beyond the "stand your ground" laws and killed someone.

I hope he burns for it.

No...learn to read...I said that his friend just testified in court that GZ said it to him...he even went into detail about it. Now neg me some more for you being wrong. You are not up on this trial...youre a hack.

Ill discuss it with others on here that have half a clue about whats going on...you dont. You are on ignore now so that we dont litter the board with your nonsense.

So you agree that I am correct and put me on ignore. Instead you should be closely monitoring my posts so you can learn something.
What Zimmerman's friend said Zimmerman said is less relevant than what ZImmerman actually said. Zimmerman was there, his friend was not.

Well, I saw it on the news, plus anytime you Google it, you're gonna find a lot of places where friends of Zimmerman state that Trayvon tried to grab the gun.

Sorry.................but Zimmerman went way beyond the "stand your ground" laws and killed someone.

I hope he burns for it.
I am certain you can supply the "lot of places" where Zimmerman said that Trayvon grabbed the gun.

Oops, even you are backpedaling now to say "Trayvon tried to grab the gun." Which isn't the same thing, you dishonest little cocksucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back