The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. You have the right to shoot someone who is doing something that would put fear of death in a reasonable person. Zimmerman had every right to shoot Martin. Hell, he had an obligation to.
But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

True story:

Fifteen or twenty years ago, we were having a real problem down here with tourists getting car-jacked after arriving at the Miami Airport.

It was so bad that several European Countries were threatening to put 'Travel Warnings' out for people headed to Miami.

Florida is the #1 Tourist destination on Earth. Nobody else even gets close. It's big money. BIG money.

So the State told Miami to get it's shit together -- Or else.

They tried everything, extra Cops, tiplines, Cops on foot, helicopter patrols.... Everything.

Nothing worked.

Here's what was happeneing. When you rent a car and leave the Miami Airport, if you turn one direction, you're fine. You turn the other direction and in two minutes you're in the heart of Liberty City. Bad neighborhood.

The local crack heads knew something that hadn't occured to our gubmint officials yet --

All rented and leased cars at that time had license plates that started with an "X' a "Y" or a "Z".

So the bad guys knew that those people wandering around in Liberty City were tourists and definitely unarmed.

So they were singling them out and car-jacking and often murdering them.

Solution.... Simple. Just stop using those license plates.

Because down here, most residents have a gun in their car with them. Something about three moves and it's perfectly legal. In fact, the Cops don't pay any attention to that. Everybody carries down here, Marc. Everybody.

So our resident crackheads got desperate and started trying to carjack people without the fore-knowledge that they'd be unarmed tourists and....

They got the shit killed out of themselves. It was so bad that the Miami NAACP made a big stink about. About how too many of 'their' people were getting killed.

They were told to shut the fuck up and go away.

You try to carjack people down here and you ain't gonna live very long. Billy Bob is gonna shoot your ass dead. REAL dead.

And down here, in Florida, Marc?

You walk up to someone and punch him in the nose, breaking it?

And the odds are pretty good you're going to die that day. Maybe that minute.

And nothing will be done to the guy or girl that shot you.

You don't like it? Stay out of Florida
Sounds like a town led by vigilante rednecks...by your own account.

Great post indeed, shows the state of mind that Zimmerman also had before he went off on his vigilante killing spree.

Blah, blah, blah. Prattle, prattle, prattle.

Is this dumbass really trying to run out the clock so the jury has only Dr Shipping to think about over the weekend???

Swift move, Dumbass.

According to the state now is that whenever anyone pulls the trigger they have ill-will or malice. So every officer to ever discharge his weapon is guilty of 2nd degree murder. Every person to ever use a weapon is guilty of attempted 2nd degree murder.

Hilarious. So now you've got it all set up. In your minds, of course he's innocent and everyone can see that (not). And the only reason he won't be acquited is because the judge and/or jury are afraid of riots. You get to have it both ways. Either he goes free because he deseves to, or he doesn't because people are afraid of rioting. Cute.

The fact is, he is a guilty man who should not be acquited. The judge and jury don't have to see it your way and very well may not. You folks are the ones who are biased. Since when does an innnocent person go out for a walk in the evening and end up dead because of a gun toting vigilante and it's the innocent person's fault he is dead? It's a wishful dream for all of you gun nuts that carry around your weapons just waiting for a chance to blow someone away, and you don't even realize how far off the mark you are about how the rest of the people in this country feel about private citizens carrying weapons and shooting anyone who looks at them cross eyed.

Sigh, you want to start from the beginning again?

It's standard procedure and nothing in the States case so far contradicts GZ testimony outside TM's brother and mothers unreliable claim he was calling for help.

Sigh.....Oh my. You people are so biased you cannot see reality. In order to use deadly force to defend yourself, you have to be in a life threatening situaion. You don't get to blow people away bacause they punch you in the nose. He was not reasonably in fear of his life. The only ones who want this guy to go free are gun toting nuts who have wet dreams about blowing someone away with their precious weapons. So don't do the arrogant, self righteous "sigh" bit with me. You're the one is is the fool.

The state's witness testified that you do not have to have a life threatening injury to be in reasonable fear of your life, that you do not, in fact, have to even be touched, and that it is better if you do not wait until you are.

The dog and pony show we have all just watched belonged to the state. They were NOT defense witnesses, even though they all looked like defense witnesses.

It was clearly not self defense. Zimmerman had no life threatening injuries and Trayvon only had one. .

One does not need to be dead to exercise the right to self defense, nor does one have to be almost dead. In fact, in many instances, a person properly exercising self defense will not suffer any physical injury whatsoever.

And a STATE's witness testified it is best if you do NOT wait until you have sustained injury to defend your life.

<snipped>

These RW Zimmerman supporting bastards are conducting flips and somersaults to defy reality.

:lmao:

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

"I'm not making this stuff up dude."

:lmao:
Prosecutors pushed Tuesday to introduce nearly 50 calls George Zimmerman made to police over an eight-year period prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, as the neighborhood watch volunteer's murder trial entered a second day of testimony.
Prosecutors push to admit non-emergency calls on second day of Zimmerman murder trial | Fox News

Thanks for showing how much of a FOOL you are Amelia.

You do have balls. That's for sure. Doubling down on your errors with no shame.

How many of his calls mentioned black people? Less than 10.

The prosecution is offering more bullshit to counter the defense motion.

True. But after the prosecution's witnesses all looked like defense witnesses, I'd really like to see what the defense has. You know, out of curiosity.

But according to GADAWG, you have the right to shoot someone just because they hit you. That's it.

It doesn't work like that, you have to be in fear of your life.

We do not live in the wild wild West anymore. Those days are long gone.

True story:

Fifteen or twenty years ago, we were having a real problem down here with tourists getting car-jacked after arriving at the Miami Airport.

It was so bad that several European Countries were threatening to put 'Travel Warnings' out for people headed to Miami.

Florida is the #1 Tourist destination on Earth. Nobody else even gets close. It's big money. BIG money.

So the State told Miami to get it's shit together -- Or else.

They tried everything, extra Cops, tiplines, Cops on foot, helicopter patrols.... Everything.

Nothing worked.

Here's what was happeneing. When you rent a car and leave the Miami Airport, if you turn one direction, you're fine. You turn the other direction and in two minutes you're in the heart of Liberty City. Bad neighborhood.

The local crack heads knew something that hadn't occured to our gubmint officials yet --

All rented and leased cars at that time had license plates that started with an "X' a "Y" or a "Z".

So the bad guys knew that those people wandering around in Liberty City were tourists and definitely unarmed.

So they were singling them out and car-jacking and often murdering them.

Solution.... Simple. Just stop using those license plates.

Because down here, most residents have a gun in their car with them. Something about three moves and it's perfectly legal. In fact, the Cops don't pay any attention to that. Everybody carries down here, Marc. Everybody.

So our resident crackheads got desperate and started trying to carjack people without the fore-knowledge that they'd be unarmed tourists and....

They got the shit killed out of themselves. It was so bad that the Miami NAACP made a big stink about. About how too many of 'their' people were getting killed.

They were told to shut the fuck up and go away.

You try to carjack people down here and you ain't gonna live very long. Billy Bob is gonna shoot your ass dead. REAL dead.

And down here, in Florida, Marc?

You walk up to someone and punch him in the nose, breaking it?

And the odds are pretty good you're going to die that day. Maybe that minute.

And nothing will be done to the guy or girl that shot you.

You don't like it? Stay out of Florida
Sounds like a town led by vigilante rednecks...by your own account.

Great post indeed, shows the state of mind that Zimmerman also had before he went off on his vigilante killing spree.

So you stand for being a victim. Great position indeed. Shows the state of mind that you have when coming to your stance when viewing this case.

I'm listening to the defense make so many fallacious points that it's laughable.

It's the prosecutor talking now.

So, yeah. You ARE listening to some fallacy.

But what's REALLY laughable is your notion of "discussion."

My bad, I meant prosecution. But what is laughable is you using quotation marks to allude to a word that is not stated. At least I mad a simple humanistic error. Your error is just idiotic. It's hysterical in the context that you are attempting to berate while implying stupidity.

I'm listening to the defense make so many fallacious points that it's laughable.

It's the prosecutor talking now.

So, yeah. You ARE listening to some fallacy.

But what's REALLY laughable is your notion of "discussion."

My bad, I meant prosecution. But what is laughable is you using quotation marks to allude to a word that is not stated. At least I mad a simple humanistic error. Your error is just idiotic. It's hysterical in the context that you are attempting to berate while implying stupidity.

Stupid ignorant you. What I was suggesting, you twit, is that you are not engaged in a discussion.

I don't imply that you have been stupid.

I leave your own words to say it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back