The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second...your claim is that someone who is "afraid" of the man following him...runs away to the safety of the condo he's staying in...but then RETURNS to the area where the man is? That makes sense to you? Really?

You keep posting this like it's been entered into evidence.

It hasn't.

It's complete conjecture on your part and a few other loons.

The only good thing to come out of the motion for a trial order of dismissal at the end of the State's case (or whatever it's called in Florida) is that the defense gets a sneak peek at the State's looming summation arguments.

Well, it's more like confirmation.

But now they KNOW the State's lawyers will claim that the placement of the bullet wound is somehow evidence of an intent to kill.

Jeez.

Such malarkey. Thankfully, they can pre-rebut that stupidity in their own summation, now.

Yeah I'm still waiting for said link. That isnt moving the goalposts. That's showing the people claiming that are full of shit because they can't produce the evidence.
People do keep guns in coat pockets. Zimmerman didnt in this case. What was your point?

That Zimmerman, said, in his statement, that he went for his cell phone. Which he thought was in his right jacket pocket.

Link?

Post #1397.

Wait a second...your claim is that someone who is "afraid" of the man following him...runs away to the safety of the condo he's staying in...but then RETURNS to the area where the man is? That makes sense to you? Really?

It hasn't.

It's not a conjecture. It's in the record. Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, who saw him. Trayvon ran off and Zimmerman lost him. Trayvon came back and confronted Zimmerman.
I dont think there's any doubt about that sequence.

So the question is, why would someone who was afraid of the guy following him successfully elude him only to turn around and confront him? Makes no sense.

<snipped>

These RW Zimmerman supporting bastards are conducting flips and somersaults to defy reality.

:lmao:

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

"I'm not making this stuff up dude."

:lmao:
Prosecutors pushed Tuesday to introduce nearly 50 calls George Zimmerman made to police over an eight-year period prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, as the neighborhood watch volunteer's murder trial entered a second day of testimony.
Prosecutors push to admit non-emergency calls on second day of Zimmerman murder trial | Fox News

Thanks for showing how much of a FOOL you are Amelia.

the link does not say black people

lie much?

So Zimerman will testify he was not in fear of his life when he shot Martin.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
With eye witness testimony stating undisputed that Martin was on top of Zimmerman and had him pinned on the ground hitting him you believe that does not make someone fear for their life.
No Marc, the burden is that Zimmerman has NO DUTY TO RETREAT and defending one's self is a broad area.
Shooting and killing can be used in self defense of one's self if someone is attacking you.

Marc, hate to break the news to you now as you obviously do no research on your own:

The law in Florida contains TWO presumptions that favor a defendant who is making a self defense claim:
1. The PRESUMPTION THAT THE DEFENDANT had a reasonable fear that deadly force was necessary.
and
2. The PRESUMPTION THAT THE VICTIM intended to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

REASONABLE is a broad and vague area Marc. I actually do not like this law but it IS THE LAW.
And we are not a nation of has been talking head media that you have been listening to.

Those things will be charged to the jury in the jury charges by the Judge that ARE PRESUMED. Zimmerman has to do NOTHING to prove either one of them.
Additionally, as I schooled you on earlier the defendant HAS NO DUTY to retreat.

Pretty good for an "a-hole" huh Marc.
Give it up or get back to us when you study up and research THE LAW.

And I've been saying from the beginning that this case revolves around what you labelled as 1. No. 2, is also at the heart of this case which will be determined by the jury.

However, the way you've been spewing is as if Zimmerman is just an innocent little child caught up in some massive conspiracy to jail him.

He hasn't proven that he was in fear for his life, and he hasn't proven that the victim meant to commit a crime.

My call is that Zimmerman is TOAST!!

I wasn't aware he had to do this. I was always under the assumption that the state carried the burden to prove that. Maybe he has to prove these things to convince you, but not the state of Florida. Grow the fuck up man!

It hasn't.

It's not a conjecture. It's in the record. Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, who saw him. Trayvon ran off and Zimmerman lost him. Trayvon came back and confronted Zimmerman.

So the question is, why would someone who was afraid of the guy following him successfully elude him only to turn around and confront him? Makes no sense.

Who testified to that?

Where in the record is it?

Again,

Martin Sucker Punches Zimmerman. This right here is not cause to fear for your life.
Zimmerman falls down and Martin climbs on top of him. Still no fear.
Martin pummels Zimmerman, "Ground and Pound". Still just a fight, no fear for life.
Zimmerman screams for help, none comes. Fear is starting to come about but still no reason to kill.
Zimmerman sees someone, that person walks away. Now there's fear, maybe not of death but great bodily harm.
Martin sees gun and says, "You going to die tonight" and goes for gun. Now you are in fear for your life.

SELF DEFENSE!

Kewl.

Now who is it that says Martin said "you going to die tonight"? Serious question.

Zimmerman of course and yes, he may not be telling the truth, we may never know. Are you sure, or is anyone sure that it didn't happen exactly like Zimmerman said it did? Is there a possibility? So far, everything, all the evidence, all the testimony says Zimmerman is telling the truth, everything. And when all the evidence and testimony confirms everything Zimmerman said happened, I'm going to believe the other parts that no one else seen or heard.

Zimmerman gave his statement before he knew who heard what and seen what and his story has stayed the same from the beginning.

That Zimmerman, said, in his statement, that he went for his cell phone. Which he thought was in his right jacket pocket.

Link?

Post #1397.

Yes. Zimmerman reached into his pocket. He did not fumble through his pockets. Mr. 25cent mentality thinks Trayvon saw Zimmerman fumbling through his pockets to get a gun. That's absurd on its face and contradicted by the link you gave.
QED.

Again,

Martin Sucker Punches Zimmerman. This right here is not cause to fear for your life.
Zimmerman falls down and Martin climbs on top of him. Still no fear.
Martin pummels Zimmerman, "Ground and Pound". Still just a fight, no fear for life.
Zimmerman screams for help, none comes. Fear is starting to come about but still no reason to kill.
Zimmerman sees someone, that person walks away. Now there's fear, maybe not of death but great bodily harm.
Martin sees gun and says, "You going to die tonight" and goes for gun. Now you are in fear for your life.

SELF DEFENSE!

You dont really believe that was said do you...watch the tape where GZ says that...My dog could read he is embellishing when he says that. I didnt believe that even when I was being sympathetic to GZ. GZ used it to build a case that his life was in danger. GZ took classes he knew what he needed to say.

No one can back it up...so I dont consider it...he may have said it ....he may not have. How fair is that to believe one side just because he says so. Thats not being objective...it was to his great benefit to say add that in there.

It hasn't.

Who testified to that?

Where in the record is it?

They pretty much all did. No one disputes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back