The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a guy that is convinced it was george yelling for help and he is emotional and detailed about it. I believe him...it was George yelling for help.

Well, it's not like the defense would call a witness to say "I don't recognize the voice."

And, obviously, if they come in at all, they ARE probably going to say that they recognize GZ's voice.

Bernie makes George's mom subject to recall. He just doesn't want the jury to see them support their son.

Wut?

Omg you're right.

Slimeball.

As this is bad for TMs mom this must be awful for Zs parents as well and they can't even be there.

Mean.

This is the last time I'm going to correct you.

It's not Wut?, it's
182992_700b.jpg

So now we know why GZ carries a gun. If hes following someone in the dark and they confront him he shoots them.

Sorry his injuries do not reflect his embellishments. If Trayvon is the bigger kid, then what is the result of the 12-14 punches to the face that GZ said he got?

He looks like he received one good shot to the nose...12-14 shots?...wheres the damage from those? His face doesnt look like its been punched a dozen times. He would have been an absolute bloody mess with abrasions all over his face if that were true.

Why are you sorry about anything? I'm certainly not, other than that a terrible situation unfolded that evening, which took one life and tarnished another.

This has been stated over and over again: the severity of his injuries is not the issue. The issue is whether Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of either death or serious bodily injury. He suffered injuries, and even the State's witnesses concluded they most likely came from contact with the concrete. I'm not willing to say it is unreasonable to believe a person might have fear of death or serious bodily injury when that occurs.

So if two teens are wrestling around and one gets a scratch or two, it's ok for the one with the scratches to pull a gun and shoot the other? No reasoning at all?

What would this lead to? Would we be saying anyone that claims they are super sensitive, such as GZ, should be allowed to kill anyone that hurts them in any way whatsoever, because the hypochondriac goes into a tizzy fit over any minor hurt? What about minor insults? Where do we draw the line on reasonable expectation that you are gonna die if you don't kill the other person?

No reasoning at all? Almost everything I have written is based on case law, which is extremely well reasoned. In fact, it is so well reasoned, it has endured for centuries in English common law. It would lead to what we already have.

I believe that it is reasonable to fear for your life when another is arguably beating your head into the concrete. You don't. What is reasonable to one may or may not be reasonable to another. But I think you are being disingenuous as to the extent of what Zimmerman's injuries could have become. Did he have to wait until brain matter was hanging from his ear to defend himself? Cranial injuries aren't "minor hurts;" they can kill you dead as a hammer.

Well, it's not like the defense would call a witness to say "I don't recognize the voice."

And, obviously, if they come in at all, they ARE probably going to say that they recognize GZ's voice.

Who you talking to? There is also eye witness account, common sense and lead investigator on the record.

Not to mention the dad wasn't called because he said it wasn't him until Crump got him.

Yes, WAY he could hear the screams from the tape and recognize his nephew. I know MY relatives voices anywhere they happen to be....phone, across the street, screaming with joy, screaming with pain. I KNOW. Just like I know MY dogs barks compared to the neighhors dogs, my cat's meow from a strange cat not known. Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back