The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Uncle Jorge with every fiber of my being. I think he is a wonderful example of what a police officer (or chp or sheriff) is. And his testamony was spot on. I think he helped tremendously just by being who he is and how he conducted himself.

Yep, had no idea this was happening to his nephew at all, just recognized the voice. Ahhh no, don't think so.

That's exactly the kind of objectivity that should keep you off ALL juries. Forever.

I think I am this jury, more than a lot of posters here. That was just too fake.

Sarah, did you hear him say, several times, that he is a sworn LEO and by that, he is sworn to tell the truth? (paraphrasing)

Oh good grief, I hope they have something better than this bullshit.

They put Zimmerman's parents on first so that they can actually come and view the proceedings. Just like Mr. Martin's parents have been able to for the last couple of weeks.

Scumbag Bernie made them subject to recall so they can't sit in the courtroom.

Nasty.

It'd be killing me not to be there whether I was the victim's mom or the defendant's mom.

It's just fn nasty, hitting below the belt game playing.

Why are you sorry about anything? I'm certainly not, other than that a terrible situation unfolded that evening, which took one life and tarnished another.

This has been stated over and over again: the severity of his injuries is not the issue. The issue is whether Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of either death or serious bodily injury. He suffered injuries, and even the State's witnesses concluded they most likely came from contact with the concrete. I'm not willing to say it is unreasonable to believe a person might have fear of death or serious bodily injury when that occurs.

So if two teens are wrestling around and one gets a scratch or two, it's ok for the one with the scratches to pull a gun and shoot the other? No reasoning at all?

What would this lead to? Would we be saying anyone that claims they are super sensitive, such as GZ, should be allowed to kill anyone that hurts them in any way whatsoever, because the hypochondriac goes into a tizzy fit over any minor hurt? What about minor insults? Where do we draw the line on reasonable expectation that you are gonna die if you don't kill the other person?

No reasoning at all? Almost everything I have written is based on case law, which is extremely well reasoned. In fact, it is so well reasoned, it has endured for centuries in English common law. It would lead to what we already have.

I believe that it is reasonable to fear for your life when another is arguably beating your head into the concrete. You don't. What is reasonable to one may or may not be reasonable to another. But I think you are being disingenuous as to the extent of what Zimmerman's injuries could have become. Did he have to wait until brain matter was hanging from his ear to defend himself? Cranial injuries aren't "minor hurts;" they can kill you dead as a hammer.

According to GZ's testimony. He scooted off the sidewalk cause it hurt when his head hit it.

According to GZ's testimony he killed him because he was being suffocated. Not because of the scratch he got on his head.

Or did I miss something?

I believe Uncle Jorge with every fiber of my being. I think he is a wonderful example of what a police officer (or chp or sheriff) is. And his testamony was spot on. I think he helped tremendously just by being who he is and how he conducted himself.

Agree.. I believe him too.

:lmao:

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

"I'm not making this stuff up dude."

Prosecutors pushed Tuesday to introduce nearly 50 calls George Zimmerman made to police over an eight-year period prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, as the neighborhood watch volunteer's murder trial entered a second day of testimony.
Prosecutors push to admit non-emergency calls on second day of Zimmerman murder trial | Fox News

Thanks for showing how much of a FOOL you are Amelia.

the link does not say black people

lie much?
WTF said anything about black people?!?!

The matter was that Zimmerman made almost 50 calls to 911 previously.

That's it. Plain and simple.

Why are you sorry about anything? I'm certainly not, other than that a terrible situation unfolded that evening, which took one life and tarnished another.

This has been stated over and over again: the severity of his injuries is not the issue. The issue is whether Zimmerman had a reasonable fear of either death or serious bodily injury. He suffered injuries, and even the State's witnesses concluded they most likely came from contact with the concrete. I'm not willing to say it is unreasonable to believe a person might have fear of death or serious bodily injury when that occurs.

So if two teens are wrestling around and one gets a scratch or two, it's ok for the one with the scratches to pull a gun and shoot the other? No reasoning at all?

What would this lead to? Would we be saying anyone that claims they are super sensitive, such as GZ, should be allowed to kill anyone that hurts them in any way whatsoever, because the hypochondriac goes into a tizzy fit over any minor hurt? What about minor insults? Where do we draw the line on reasonable expectation that you are gonna die if you don't kill the other person?

No reasoning at all? Almost everything I have written is based on case law, which is extremely well reasoned. In fact, it is so well reasoned, it has endured for centuries in English common law. It would lead to what we already have.

I believe that it is reasonable to fear for your life when another is arguably beating your head into the concrete. You don't. What is reasonable to one may or may not be reasonable to another. But I think you are being disingenuous as to the extent of what Zimmerman's injuries could have become. Did he have to wait until brain matter was hanging from his ear to defend himself? Cranial injuries aren't "minor hurts;" they can kill you dead as a hammer.

I agree with you, but if doubts about embellishments exist, couldnt this have an adverse effect on a jury that is to determine your fate?

That's exactly the kind of objectivity that should keep you off ALL juries. Forever.

I think I am this jury, more than a lot of posters here. That was just too fake.

Your bias is palpable.

I really can't say how much of this you've seen but wingnuts have been on here ripping the prosecution's witnesses up one side and down the other.

I have an opinion too and old Jorge was at least embellishing. :lol:

They put Zimmerman's parents on first so that they can actually come and view the proceedings. Just like Mr. Martin's parents have been able to for the last couple of weeks.

Scumbag Bernie made them subject to recall so they can't sit in the courtroom.

Except the prosecutor said he might call her later to keep her out of the courtroom. This prosecutors is a DICK SMOKER!!!

Yeah, I know...worth a try, though.

"He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people."

"I'm not making this stuff up dude."

Prosecutors pushed Tuesday to introduce nearly 50 calls George Zimmerman made to police over an eight-year period prior to his fatal confrontation with Florida teen Trayvon Martin, as the neighborhood watch volunteer's murder trial entered a second day of testimony.
Prosecutors push to admit non-emergency calls on second day of Zimmerman murder trial | Fox News

Thanks for showing how much of a FOOL you are Amelia.

You do have balls. That's for sure. Doubling down on your errors with no shame.

How many of his calls mentioned black people? Less than 10.
I never said anything about black people jagoff.

Get a hold of yourself!

This was M O'M's brilliance and why I have that little thing.

He left them for the weekend with that. No ME mumbo jumbo, no weirdass shit.

You want some emotion?

Here's your emotion.

See ya on Monday.

the link does not say black people

lie much?
WTF said anything about black people?!?!

The matter was that Zimmerman made almost 50 calls to 911 previously.

That's it. Plain and simple.

But how many of them implicated black people? Around 10 or 12. Is there any evidence that any of these "50" calls suggested he was racist, or he was profiling anyone? No.

That's it, plain and simple.

You do have balls. That's for sure. Doubling down on your errors with no shame.

How many of his calls mentioned black people? Less than 10.
I never said anything about black people jagoff.

Get a hold of yourself!

Oh see, now you're getting upset. You're black aren't you? I bet that's why you're defending Martin. Your biases are clear and evident. Get a hold of yourself.

According to GZ's testimony. He scooted off the sidewalk cause it hurt when his head hit it.

According to GZ's testimony he killed him because he was being suffocated. Not because of the scratch he got on his head.

Or did I miss something?

Aren't suffocation and blunt force head trauma instances which could cause a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back