The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not like the defense would call a witness to say "I don't recognize the voice."

And, obviously, if they come in at all, they ARE probably going to say that they recognize GZ's voice.

Who you talking to? There is also eye witness account, common sense and lead investigator on the record.

Not to mention the dad wasn't called because he said it wasn't him until Crump got him.

I was talkin' to those reading this thread.

And you misunderstand my point I suppose.

I think the jury is likely to give only a little weight to mom Z's testimony. And that wouldn't be surprising since her testimony really could not have been other than what it was.

On the other hand, I think it does have SOME weight. And it could end up carrying the day.

Zimmerman's mom is on the stand now.

absolutely no relevance to her to be a on the stand she's only there to prejudice the jury

Welcome to my nightmare

Say what?

I said there was no need for her prejudicial testimony to be admitted. she was not there she did not witness it. she has no evidence to put forth. she's there just to pull the heart strings of the jury. emotional ploy by the prosecution because they have nothing else

Welcome to my nightmare

Well, it's not like the defense would call a witness to say "I don't recognize the voice."

And, obviously, if they come in at all, they ARE probably going to say that they recognize GZ's voice.

Who you talking to? There is also eye witness account, common sense and lead investigator on the record.

Not to mention the dad wasn't called because he said it wasn't him until Crump got him.
Oh,that's right. Dad sitting there every day but didn't testify. Not good

absolutely no relevance to her to be a on the stand she's only there to prejudice the jury

Welcome to my nightmare

Say what?

I said there was no need for her prejudicial testimony to be admitted. she was not there she did not witness it. she has no evidence to put forth. she's there just to pull the heart strings of the jury. emotional ploy by the prosecution because they have nothing else

Welcome to my nightmare

With all due respect, she (Gladys) was called by the defense, thanatos.

I'm not on my computer today, I'm on my phone, I'm too lazy to get fancy on my phone.

182992_700b.jpg

Omg you're right.

Slimeball.

As this is bad for TMs mom this must be awful for Zs parents as well and they can't even be there.

Mean.

Happy now!!?

Well then clap your hands!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFhRwsLuwk]If You're Happy And You Know It - Nursery Rhymes - YouTube[/ame]

There is no WAY he heard the screams and said oh that's George.. Lies.

He heard the 911 tape in the background, being played on TV, while he was on the computer.

Yep, had no idea this was happening to his nephew at all, just recognized the voice. Ahhh no, don't think so.

When the tape was released to the media and they played it on TV, it was weeks after the shooting.

Oh good grief, I hope they have something better than this bullshit.

They put Zimmerman's parents on first so that they can actually come and view the proceedings. Just like Mr. Martin's parents have been able to for the last couple of weeks.

Interesting, NBC stopped covering this case on their blog...

It's not going the way they want.....

But it's on MSNBC live so that makes both of you look stupid. Two birds with one post.

It's the only way pMSNBC can get any viewers.

Z's Uncle was impressive. He took charge, like "If you don't believe me, I will get up off this witness stand and kick your ass"

Great witness.

No doubt about whose voice it was anymore

The George being the one screaming thing, has been proven. The George on the bottom thing has been proven.

Those are two Facts.

I believe the jury has gotten that beyond a doubt.

They are just setting it in stone and backing it up.

It's not even worth arguing, there's been too much collaboration on that.

Plus, if you have any brains at all it doesn't make common sense for the guy on top to be yelling help.

Andddd. since the jury is women, I'm pretty sure there's some brains, common sense and logic sitting there somewhere.

Only need 1 brain actually.

;-)

Those of you who don't think Uncle Jorge could recognize a voice on a tape....you wouldn't recognize YOUR children or family if the same happened and you heard it? Really?

Oh good grief, I hope they have something better than this bullshit.

They put Zimmerman's parents on first so that they can actually come and view the proceedings. Just like Mr. Martin's parents have been able to for the last couple of weeks.

Except the prosecutor said he might call her later to keep her out of the courtroom. This prosecutors is a DICK SMOKER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back