The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the prosecutor talking now.

So, yeah. You ARE listening to some fallacy.

But what's REALLY laughable is your notion of "discussion."

My bad, I meant prosecution. But what is laughable is you using quotation marks to allude to a word that is not stated. At least I mad a simple humanistic error. Your error is just idiotic. It's hysterical in the context that you are attempting to berate while implying stupidity.

Stupid ignorant you. What I was suggesting, you twit, is that you are not engaged in a discussion.

I don't imply that you have been stupid.

I leave your own words to say it for everyone.

Loserbility - I simply misstated a solitary word. You have a desire to go upon a witch hunt and make it out to be more than that.

And quoting a word that was never stated is idiotic because it refers to something that is supposed to have been stated. Otherwise there's no need to quote a generic term like discussion.

Furthermore, I don't know how a misstated word is supposed to be evidence of me not being engaged in anything. You should just grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up. Dealer's choice.

I never said anything about black people jagoff.

Get a hold of yourself!

Yes you did, sorry about that.

Trayvon is subject to the same fear for his life that you give Zimmerman the rights to have.

It boils down to who was the aggressor.

I believe that the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher he would not be in this mess...at least not today.

Based on his past he seemed like he was destined to kill somebody's child. He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people.

He was a wannabe cop that finally found the trouble he was looking for.

I'm not making this stuff up dude.

Emotion has no place when a mans life is on the line. This is a clear cut case for self defense, the evidence, the testimony, all of it says Zimmerman did everything correctly.

It was clearly not self defense. Zimmerman had no life threatening injuries and Trayvon only had one. The gunshot wound. Call it emotion if you wish but this jury hopefully sees the case differently than you.

The kid is dead and Zimmerman is fine. That's clearly murder.

Zimmerman doesn't need to have any life threatening injuries. The extent of injury isn't important. The issue isn't whether nor not Zimmerman had life threatening injuries but whether he believed he had life threatening injuries.
This is total bull shit. He has to have a REASONABLE belief that his life is in imminent danger or great bodily harm. A REAONBLE BELIEF. He doesn't just get to decide, if someone punches him in the nose or knocks him down, that his life is in imminent danger so he gets to use deadly force. I know you gun toting zealots would like it to be that way so you can blow away people at will, but it isn't that easy.

Get a hold of yourself!

Trayvon is subject to the same fear for his life that you give Zimmerman the rights to have.

I believe that the evidence points to Zimmerman being the aggressor. Had he followed the suggestion of the dispatcher he would not be in this mess...at least not today.

Based on his past he seemed like he was destined to kill somebody's child. He had made about 50 calls to the cops reporting suspicious black people.

MarcATL = inept liar

Again, if he's off the side walk, like he claims, then blunt force has past no?

As to the "suffocation"... listen to the guy on the audio. Does the guy screaming sound like he's suffocating to you? Last I checked you need air to scream. Just sayin.

If your argument is that GZ was out of his mind with an uncontrollable fear ... I'd agree. Let's get a psych to examine GZ to see if he can plead temporary insanity.

Maybe...just maybe...GZ could have instead been screaming "Im Neighborhood watch and the cops are on the way"...even in the struggle he wont identify himself. I know I would have...thats the first thing that would come to mind if im getting my ass beat.

Eggzactly.. why on earth would anyone think screaming for someone to come help you win a fight is gonna get the guy winning the fight to stop attacking you.

More particularly why would a hispanic guy ask a white guy to help him restrain a black guy? Wouldn't the black guy get even more angry at the hispanic guy for asking the white guy to help him? duh?

It's almost as if GZ does not want the guy to stop. Or more particularly that he's really just trying to stop TM from "getting away."

You're making the argument for me there. "Stop attacking you" is continued aggression. Which would be precisely why a person would have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury.

It's not a conjecture. It's in the record. Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, who saw him. Trayvon ran off and Zimmerman lost him. Trayvon came back and confronted Zimmerman.
I dont think there's any doubt about that sequence.

So the question is, why would someone who was afraid of the guy following him successfully elude him only to turn around and confront him? Makes no sense.

Who testified to that?

Where in the record is it?

They pretty much all did. No one disputes it.

I'm disputing it now.

No one testified to that.

Not one person.

If you know different..then link it.

So will Marc stare the evidence in the face and acknowledge the posts and continue to say he didn't make stuff up?

Or will he let several pages go by and not acknowledge the posts and then continue to say he doesn't make stuff up?

:dunno:

Get a hold of yourself!

MarcATL = inept liar

MarcATL = on my ignore list

Aren't suffocation and blunt force head trauma instances which could cause a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury?

As to the "suffocation"... listen to the guy on the audio. Does the guy screaming sound like he's suffocating to you? Last I checked you need air to scream. Just sayin.

If your argument is that GZ was out of his mind with an uncontrollable fear ... I'd agree. Let's get a psych to examine GZ to see if he can plead temporary insanity.

You're from Texas, so you know that ground can be very hard, correct? Hard enough to say, break a bone if you fall off a horse, right?

When being suffocated, could you not free yourself from a choke hold, only to be grasped again moments later?

Let's just agree to disagree. I think Zimmerman's fear was reasonable. He made some really stupid decisions that evening, but I believe he feared for his life and was not the initial aggressor. Because that is where the evidence has lead me. I didn't have to fabricate a story to picture it in my mind. The defense did a pretty good job with the State's own witnesses on cross-examination. Maybe the State will dazzle me next week, but I won't hold my breath.

(As to temp insanity...no. Legal insanity isn't even close to psychiatric insanity, and doesn't apply at all here).

I'm from TX but I lived in florida for 30years. I saw the crab grass they were fighting on... it was raining. I've wrestled on, played football on, played baseball on, ... had my head on wet florida grasses literally thousands of times.

>>> I think Zimmerman's fear was reasonable.

My view is based on Zimmerman's words. I find it interesting that you hear Zimmerman's words and hear fear .. I hear his words and I hear partial truths embelished beyond reason. I hear exaggerations...

I hear someone who was looking for a way to stop the teen from getting away, followed him, got into an encounter, then a fight, then panicked and the kid (ok big kid) ended up dead.

Last edited:
Aren't suffocation and blunt force head trauma instances which could cause a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury?

You're from Texas, so you know that ground can be very hard, correct? Hard enough to say, break a bone if you fall off a horse, right?

When being suffocated, could you not free yourself from a choke hold, only to be grasped again moments later?

Let's just agree to disagree. I think Zimmerman's fear was reasonable. He made some really stupid decisions that evening, but I believe he feared for his life and was not the initial aggressor. Because that is where the evidence has lead me. I didn't have to fabricate a story to picture it in my mind. The defense did a pretty good job with the State's own witnesses on cross-examination. Maybe the State will dazzle me next week, but I won't hold my breath.

(As to temp insanity...no. Legal insanity isn't even close to psychiatric insanity, and doesn't apply at all here).

Pretty fair statement to me...at least he admits some stupid mistakes on behalf of GZ...not many in here with the nads to do that.

Yes. Zimmerman reached into his pocket. He did not fumble through his pockets. Mr. 25cent mentality thinks Trayvon saw Zimmerman fumbling through his pockets to get a gun. That's absurd on its face and contradicted by the link you gave.
QED.

So you don't think that Martin, who saw Zimmerman, a man who followed in a car. A man who got out of the car and followed him brazenly into a dark courtyard, didn't have reason to believe that Zimmerman was armed? And that Zimmerman may have been pulling a gun?

Because he would have been right on the armed part. And he may have clocked Zimmerman before he got his gun.

You do have balls. That's for sure. Doubling down on your errors with no shame.

How many of his calls mentioned black people? Less than 10.

Get a hold of yourself!

you're a serial liar...

why lie about something that when it is so easily proven you lied?

Wow, Kaboom

I think the number out of Zimmerman's nearly 50 calls which mentioned black people was 7.

Either 6 or 7.

Here they wanted to introduce five.
Judge in Trayvon Martin case weighs police calls - The Denver Post

Several times in six months, neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman called police to report suspicious characters in the gated townhouse community where he lived. Each time, when asked, he reported that the suspects were black males.
On Tuesday, the judge at Zimmerman's murder trial in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin listened to those five calls and weighed whether to let the jury hear them, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back