The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf

2010 does not identify anybody as white hispanic race. it differs hispanics by ethnic origin and by race as it does all other Americans

people can be white race and hispanic ethnic origin, but not white hispanic race - this is oxymoronic term invented by MSM

and white race hispanic ethnic origin still DOES not apply to Zimmerman - he is more than one race and hispanic ethnic origin category

the ca

If it isn't a term then why did more Hispanics identify themselves as white in the 2010 census?

Like I said look up race vs ethnicity in regards to the census. Freakin idiots.

Paulitician claimed MSM made up the term White Hispanic, and it is easily proven they did not.

So unless you can prove Zimmerman checked other or black on the race section, By definition he is white hispanic.

All I saw was the school cop found some junk jewelry and a screwdriver in his bag and something about TM saying a friend gave it to him to carry.

If you have time go look some more I think Aye posted links on here too.

Looked some more... all confirms what has been said. He had some junk in his bag. He said someone gave him the junk. The junk in his bag was never tied to any crime. So at best he's guilty of receiving / carrying "potentially" stolen property from someone at school. This identified from the unconstitutional breaking and entering of the school cop without a warrant, based on the school cop seeing TM write WTF on the wall. Stupid maybe. Heading down the wrong path, admittedly. Troubled teen, definitely. Thug? He won't get a chance to become a real thug.

Doesnt matter...some have it in their head that he was a blood or crips prospect...they desperately want to find something in his past to confirm that assumption. Simple as that. I saw one poster (she will go unnamed ;) ) suggest that Trayvon wanted to kill GZ that night to get the first "teardrop" under his eye. Meanwhile, mom gets on the stand and has worked for the state for many year and has a 4 year degree. The older brother, who looked anything but a thug, is a senior in college. Trayvon was probably on his way to college also...that doesnt quite fit the thug persona, so its dismissed of having any possibility.

Some on the other side have tried to do the same to GZ and some things in his past. Its funny to watch both sides play the same card and then make identical arguments to confirm their suspicions.

Last edited:
Just filled out two applications and a state form that asked if I was non white hispanic or white hispanic.

just filled some myself and there were none of "white hispanic" categories and I live in a state with abundant Hispanic population

So?
MSM did not make up the term, the US government did.
Paulitician is full of it.

yes, they DID. MSM invented the term "white hispanic RACE" - there is NO SUCH CATEGORY IN THE OFFICIAL FORMS.

and even if there would be Z won't fit it - MSM as usually, LIED

2010 does not identify anybody as white hispanic race. it differs hispanics by ethnic origin and by race as it does all other Americans

people can be white race and hispanic ethnic origin, but not white hispanic race - this is oxymoronic term invented by MSM

and white race hispanic ethnic origin still DOES not apply to Zimmerman - he is more than one race and hispanic ethnic origin category

the ca

Indeed, while the 2010 census does not identify white hispanics on the list, to say there is no such thing is intellectually dishonest. There is no White Hispanic race. They can be a mixture of races but there is no permutation of "White Hispanics" known to the human species.

Last edited:
The same as Barack Obama does. Barack Obama lists himself as Black on legal documents. Zimmerman lists himself as Hispanic. What are you not getting?

What are you not getting?
Have you never filled out the census or a job application?

Although I still see Zimmerman as innocent, there is such a thing as "White Hispanic"

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do not take well to disinformation. At any rate, Liberals still should be ashamed of themselves for inserting race into this case.

If Zimmerman were black and Trayvon were white...

"Oh well, shit happens. Trayvon was racist for attacking a black guy anyway."

If Zimmerman was black and Martin was white republicans wouldn't be defending him, well at least not the majority. See how that works?

If it isn't a term then why did more Hispanics identify themselves as white in the 2010 census?

Paulitician claimed MSM made up the term White Hispanic, and it is easily proven they did not.

So unless you can prove Zimmerman checked other or black on the race section, By definition he is white hispanic.

no, he is NOT.

there is no such term in the RACE category.

Hispanic is an ethnic category.

Race is not an ethnic category.

Hispanics have very different origins, ethnically, from the country of origin, and racially, as all Americans do.

Still there is no white hispanic RACE category - this was a MSM invention and LIE

Last edited:

Although I still see Zimmerman as innocent, there is such a thing as "White Hispanic"

I do not take well to disinformation. At any rate, Liberals still should be ashamed of themselves for inserting race into this case.

If Zimmerman was black and Martin was white republicans wouldn't be defending him, well at least not the majority. See how that works?

Nobody would care. Look at how many blacks die in Chicago each day, I don't even see one of you giving a furry rats ass about them, Luissa! Why?! Why does Trayvon matter so much?

the ca

So one can check white as race and hispanic as ethnicity is what you are saying? So that would make you white hispanic, right?
And it is a term we have proven multiple times that is used by the government and not made up by MSM.
Is lying common for you?

No they didn't.

"In the United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa" who reside in the United States.[18]"

Zimmerman is a white Hispanic, MSM didn't make that up or the term.

from the 2000 census -

• White;
• Black or African American;
• American Indian or Alaska Native;
• Asian; and
• Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific
Islander.
For respondents unable to identify
with any of these five race categories,
the OMB approved including a
sixth category — “Some other race”
— on the Census 2000 questionnaire.
The category Some other race
is used in Census 2000 and a few
other federal data collection activities.
As discussed later, most respondents
who reported Some other race
are Hispanic. For definitions of the
race categories used in Census
2000, see the box on page 2.
Table 1.
Population by Race and Hispanic Origin for the United
States: 2000
Race and Hispanic or Latino Number
Percent of total
population
RACE
Total population . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 281,421,906 100.0
One race . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 274,595,678 97.6
White . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 211,460,626 75.1
Black or African American . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 34,658,190 12.3
American Indian and Alaska Native . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2,475,956 0.9
Asian. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10,242,998 3.6
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander . . . . . . . . . 398,835 0.1
Some other race. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15,359,073 5.5
Two or more races. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6,826,228 2.4
HISPANIC OR LATINO
Total population . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 281,421,906 100.0
Hispanic or Latino . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 35,305,818 12.5
Not Hispanic or Latino. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 246,116,088 87.5

http://www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/cenbr01-1.pdf
Try looking up the 2010 census.

and so why under this administrations census, suddenly there is that distinction?
Why not also the designation white-African American, white-Asian American, etc?

the ca

So one can check white as race and hispanic as ethnicity is what you are saying? So that would make you white hispanic, right?
And it is a term we have proven multiple times that is used by the government and not made up by MSM.
Is lying common for you?

Stop. He gave you a link and you obviously ignored it. The MSM coined the phrase.

Ruben Navarrette Jr. - CNN

The term -- white Hispanic -- emerged from the controversy over the fatal February 26 shooting of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida. Because Martin was black, and because it was initially assumed that Zimmerman was white, critics immediately charged that the shooting was racially motivated.

Trayvon Martin killing raises loaded racial terms - CNN.com

I know research is a foreign concept for some folks, but I would expect more from someone such as yourself...

Last edited:

complete and utter bull.

no, it is NOT.

Hispanics have very different origins, ethnically, from the country of origin, and racially, as all Americans do.

Still there is no white hispanic RACE category - this was a MSM invention and LIE

I didn't say there was.
Like I said look up race vs ethnicity or take sociology 101.

More Hispanics stated there were white AS A RACE in 2010. Which would mean they checked white as a race and hispanic for ethnicity.... Which would make them white hispanic a term made up by the government not MSM.

There is no point in arguing with people who have no concept of the difference between race and ethnicity or can't bother to look up the fact white hispanic is a term used by the government.

not as a RACE category.

Zimmerman does not fit the correct description "white race" and "hispanic ethnicity" anyway - he is NOT white, he is multiracial.

he is also of multiethnic category as well - Hispanic and Jewish.

Which makes the MSM invention of a term "white hispanic RACE" and attributing it to Zimmerman a total fabrication and an evil LIE aimed at stirring the racial tensions.

Last edited:

not as a RACE category.

Zimmerman does not fit the correct description "white race" and "hispanic ethnicity" anyway - he is NOT white, he is multiracial.

Which makes the MSM invention of a term "white hispanic RACE" and attributing it to Zimmerman a total fabrication and an evil LIE aimed at stirring the racial tensions.

I get that. But there is such a thing, if it were to come to that. I understand what you are trying to say!

:D

The same as Barack Obama does. Barack Obama lists himself as Black on legal documents. Zimmerman lists himself as Hispanic. What are you not getting?

Are you stupid or something? Seriously. Disinformation...you have a problem with Disinformation?

Want a link to you telling everyone about me and my rep being turned on or off? Disinformation my ass.

God bless and happy fourth. Let freedom (and not disinformation) ring. Righty.

no, it is NOT.

I didn't say there was.

More Hispanics stated there were white AS A RACE in 2010. Which would mean they checked white as a race and hispanic for ethnicity.... Which would make them white hispanic a term made up by the government not MSM.

There is no point in arguing with people who have no concept of the difference between race and ethnicity or can't bother to look up the fact white hispanic is a term used by the government.

there is no such thing as white hispanic RACE - the term is a fabrication on the part of MSM and attributing it to Zimmerman who is hispanic/jewish ethnic origin and multiracial - is a vicious LIE aimed by MSM to stirr racial tensions

Who gives a shit what box he checked. Does checking any box warrant malicious prosecution for killing a black person in self defense? Nobody owes black people anything. Just like nobody owes anyone anything. If black people want equality then they would truly not be railing this guy because of it being a racial issue.

Why is this case at trial? Because racists showed up in Florida to proclaim they were owed more justice than anybody else. Then, Corey, the Florida governor, and the President gave them what they wanted in an election year.

not as a RACE category.

According to the US government it is a racial category.

United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category,

What does it say at the bottom?

I won't post the link, because I have posted it twice now.

So once again MSM DID NOT MAKE UP THE TERM.

no, it is NOT.

I didn't say there was.

there is no such thing as white hispanic RACE - the term is a fabrication on the part of MSM and attributing it to Zimmerman who is hispanic/jewish ethnic origin and multiracial - is a vicious LIE aimed by MSM to stirr racial tensions

You are an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back