The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I still see Zimmerman as innocent, there is such a thing as "White Hispanic"

not as a RACE category.

Zimmerman does not fit the correct description "white race" and "hispanic ethnicity" anyway - he is NOT white, he is multiracial.

he is also of multiethnic category as well - Hispanic and Jewish.

Which makes the MSM invention of a term "white hispanic RACE" and attributing it to Zimmerman a total fabrication and an evil LIE aimed at stirring the racial tensions.

I get that. But there is such a thing, if it were to come to that. I understand what you are trying to say!

:D

it is not a "thing". I t is a fabrication by MSM which is relying on the mostly ignorant audience as Louissa, who do not distinguish race and ethnicity - in the census forms on a race part - there are NO WHITE HISPANICS - at all.
race is one part and ethnicity is the other.

I didn't say there was.
Like I said look up race vs ethnicity or take sociology 101.

More Hispanics stated there were white AS A RACE in 2010. Which would mean they checked white as a race and hispanic for ethnicity.... Which would make them white hispanic a term made up by the government not MSM.

There is no point in arguing with people who have no concept of the difference between race and ethnicity or can't bother to look up the fact white hispanic is a term used by the government.

there is no such thing as white hispanic RACE - the term is a fabrication on the part of MSM and attributing it to Zimmerman who is hispanic/jewish ethnic origin and multiracial - is a vicious LIE aimed by MSM to stirr racial tensions

You are an idiot.

oh, white flag on your part?

good.

All I saw was the school cop found some junk jewelry and a screwdriver in his bag and something about TM saying a friend gave it to him to carry.

If you have time go look some more I think Aye posted links on here too.

Looked some more... all confirms what has been said. He had some junk in his bag. He said someone gave him the junk. The junk in his bag was never tied to any crime. So at best he's guilty of receiving / carrying "potentially" stolen property from someone at school. This identified from the unconstitutional breaking and entering of the school cop without a warrant, based on the school cop seeing TM write WTF on the wall. Stupid maybe. Heading down the wrong path, admittedly. Troubled teen, definitely. Thug? He won't get a chance to become a real thug.

In most states, property on school grounds is not considered 'private' so students can be required to empty pockets, back packs, lockers, etc. In the case of Martin's back pack, they had him on video tape vandalizing property. The backpack search was to obtain the marker he was using to vandlize the property. In the process they found the marijuana packet and also the women's jewelry which was NOT junk jewlery:

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Read more here: SANFORD: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com

Again none of this is relevant to what happened the night Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. But it could be relevant in whether Martin was likely to be the type to confront Zimmerman and thereby give a bit of extra credence to Zimmerman's account of what happened that night. Important? No.

Although I still see Zimmerman as innocent, there is such a thing as "White Hispanic"

not as a RACE category.

Zimmerman does not fit the correct description "white race" and "hispanic ethnicity" anyway - he is NOT white, he is multiracial.

According to the US government it is a racial category.

United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category,

What does it say at the bottom?

I won't post the link, because I have posted it twice now.

So once again MSM DID NOT MAKE UP THE TERM.

MSM totally invented the term - there is no white hispanic RACE whatsoever

there is no such thing as white hispanic RACE - the term is a fabrication on the part of MSM and attributing it to Zimmerman who is hispanic/jewish ethnic origin and multiracial - is a vicious LIE aimed by MSM to stirr racial tensions

not as a RACE category.

According to the US government it is a racial category.

United States, a White Hispanic or White Latino[17] is a citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. White American, itself an official U.S. racial category,

What does it say at the bottom?

I won't post the link, because I have posted it twice now.

So once again MSM DID NOT MAKE UP THE TERM.

the link to wiki? You will fall for anything if everything you be lieve on wiki you consider as fact.
The U.S. Census
Bureau collects race and Hispanic
origin information following the
guidance of the U.S. Office of
Management and Budget’s (OMB)
1997 Revisions to the Standards
for the Classification of Federal
Data on Race and Ethnicity.2 These
federal standards mandate that
race and Hispanic origin (ethnicity)
are separate and distinct concepts
and that when collecting these data
via self-identification, two different
questions must be used.
http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

not as a RACE category.

Which makes the MSM invention of a term "white hispanic RACE" and attributing it to Zimmerman a total fabrication and an evil LIE aimed at stirring the racial tensions.

I get that. But there is such a thing, if it were to come to that. I understand what you are trying to say!

it is not a "thing". I t is a fabrication by MSM which is relying on the mostly ignorant audience as Louissa, who do not distinguish race and ethnicity - in the census forms on a race part - there are NO WHITE HISPANICS - at all.

I can't distinguish between race and ethnicity? :lol:
Yeah, no, that Is you.
And it is Luissa not Louissa, it is an ethnic thing. ;)

And I have state a few times white is a race hispanic is an ethnicity. I am sorry you cannot read.

So the "graffiti" charge was because Trayvon wrote "WTF" on a locker? Lord people!

Where are the ties to an actual gang....surely the police after all of these thug like actions would have a gang tie or suspicion, right? Bloods, Crips, Best Friends...any ties to any Miami street gangs in the area? Anything? Thats what I want to see. Not that some kid wrote "wtf" on a locker, or some suspicious things in a backpack, or empty bag that contained weed. Give me something solid to confirm that he had gang ties of some sort.

Yeah, no, that Is you.

And I have state a few times white is a race hispanic is an ethnicity. I am sorry you cannot read.

Obviously you can't. You have a reading comprehension problem and you are the audience the lying MSM is always counting on - and you proved them to be right :lol:
because you believe there is a white hispanic RACE and there is no such category - that is a fabrication on the part of MSM and a LIE if attributed to Zimmerman
otherwise you won't defend the fabrication on the part of MSM - a subtle one, but it is still a fabrication and a lie

p.s. apologies on misspelling your name

Last edited:
Instead or debating terms defining color and ethnicity, we should debate the guilt or innocence of one man who killed another man in an altercation. Color and ethnicity mean NOTHING in regard to justice. The sick media of the WORLD, not just the USA, play on emotions driven by race and hatred rather than stark naked truth.

In the advertizing world, sex sells...in the media world, race sells. Each of those are unfortunate facts of life.

GZ went free for sure today. If not by this jury, then by court of appeals. Every appeal to that court by the defense in this case has overturned this judge's ruling. Several reversible errors in this case.

The only reason this is on my t.v every fucking day is idiocy. :evil: The media is nothing but pure scum.

George Zimmerman will be a rich man.
I'm afraid Jorge Zimmerman will have to change his name and relocate due to threats made against his life by many, many people who are using the case for a political trampoline to heighten their causes of something for nothing by way of racial minority membership. :eusa_boohoo:

The case is also not about Trayvon Martin's prior brushes with the law or with the school officials.

If (only if) Trayvon had a history of violence tht GZ KNEW about at the time of the confrontation would TM's ALLEGED "past" matter.

He was a kid. He is dead. It is nothing less than a damn tragedy. And given the fact that his minor past has nothing to do with the case, it is kind of churlish and unseemly to keep bringing it up.

The case is about really just one major thing: when GZ shot TM, did GZ reasonably believe in that moment that he (GZ) was in danger of dying or that he was in danger of suffering serious physical injury.

Last edited:
so If Zimmerman had been either Italian or Jewish, would the MSM be describing him as a "White Italian" or "A White Jew". in other words, the fact that he is "Part White",, already to be declared Guilty before trial?

Yeah, no, that Is you.

Obviously you can't. You have a reading comprehension problem and you are the audience the lying MSM is always counting on - and you proved them to be right :lol:
because you believe there is a white hispanic RACE and there is no such category - that is a fabrication on the part of MSM and a LIE if attributed to Zimmerman

I never said there was a white hispanic race, I stated that is a racial category according to the government.
I also stated that white is a race and hispanic is an ethnic group about ten times now.
And FYI I don't ever follow MSM.
Do you watch Fox?

Instead or debating terms defining color and ethnicity, we should debate the guilt or innocence of one man who killed another man in an altercation. Color and ethnicity mean NOTHING in regard to justice. The sick media of the WORLD, not just the USA, play on emotions driven by race and hatred rather than stark naked truth.

In the advertizing world, sex sells...in the media world, race sells. Each of those are unfortunate facts of life.

well, journalism is called the second oldest profession for a reason.

in other parts of the world where race is unimportant, ethnic or religious origins are placed in a pot by MSM of those countries.

Nothing new under the sun.

Yeah, no, that Is you.

If we were to apply the anti-miscegenation law of Virginia, found unconstitutional in Loving v. Virginia , Zimmerman would be considered black. Zimmerman's great grandfather was black, which means Zimmerman is 1/8th black. Almost every southern state in the early 20th century considered persons with at least 1/16 black ancestry to be black for purposes of various Jim Crow laws.

Yeah, no, that Is you.

You misconceptualize the terms "race" and "ethnicity"

race - n. Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.

ethnicity - n. The fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

Lets try to be honest folks.

Last edited:
Yeah, no, that Is you.

I never said there was a white hispanic race, I stated that is a racial category according to the government.
I also stated that white is a race and hispanic is an ethnic group about ten times now.
Do you watch Fox?

so why do you defend their lies? you've been defending their fabrication here as if it was your own

and it is NOT a racial category according to the government - you are STILL stubborn here. and WRONG

Last edited:
You and Paulitcian claimed MSM made up the term white hispanic, and I stated they did not. Which is the truth. I didn't comment on them using the term any further than that.

It wasn't a locker. It was a door. And vandalism, even graffiti, should not go unchallenged. The issue is not a 'graffiti' charge but rather video evidence of vandalism being committed that justified the search of the backpack. And that search turned up the marijuana packet and the jewelry which doesn't require a rocket scientists to believe that it was stolen. Whether by Trayvon or his mysterious 'friend', who knows?

The marijuana packet tested positive. As the police could not prove that the jewelry was stolen, they had no basis to charge Trayvon for anything regarding that. And there was no further mention of whether they found the graffiti marker they were looking for.

None of this in itself has any particular relevance other than helping us draw a conclusion of whether George Zimmerman's account of the encournter was at all plausible.

Do you watch Fox?

so why do you defend their lies?

Why do you lie about them making up the term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back