The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if it's in Alabama, Florida, or Montana...I want some Old Bay Steamer in Ft. Walton right now because of you all!

there used to be a little place--the Hogsbreath, 'Better Than No Breath at All'--I bought a T shirt. Fond memories--just a hole in the wall. Good gumbo and great soft shell crabs. I will never forget ---lol--there is one place in my vicinity that I can get soft shell crabs --I keep promoting the idea that my area needs more seafood restaurants--but no luck. lol.

some sort of ale might be good tonight. maybe I should find my Toby Keith CD--'Angry American'. sometimes that works.

Hogsbreath started in Key West. Great place! I started a pub crawl with 24 Marine Fighter Pilots there one night that will live forever in the annals of a dozen bars all over the Conch Republic.

Hog's Breath rules. /gavel.

I don't care for Destin that much--when I visited--nothing like the Hog's Breath. :)

Don't like this prosecutor. But he is doing an ok job for what it is. No CPR, check. No apparent remorse, check.

Last edited:
Wow, creepy ass cracker. Not bad to be a wanna be cop now. He is fucking this up. No crime to follow! He just said that.

the state needs 30 minutes to take 3rd degree felony child abuse out of closing.

Heh heh heh heh

i wonder how much of bernie's closing was built around it?? :dunno:

He'll be hopelessly lost if it was the whole thing. :rofl:

$chile.gif

And no better word? Seriously? you expect me to believe that you aren't using Stalking to try to pretend that Zimmerman was doing something wrong?

Here's a better word: FOLLOWING. I have a seriously difficult time believing that you were unaware of this much better word to describe it.

"Following" is a good word for it too but IMHO it's not better than "stalking."

When you stalk something you are tracking something down and hoping it's not even aware of your behavior such as stalking a deer. I think the meaning of the term has recently been distorted to include people are obsessed with following a certain individual for various reasons. I think that falls more under the title of harassment if it is something that bothers the person being followed.
Stalking requires time. Zimmerman didn't waste a lot of time following Martin. He saw him and called the cops so THEY would come out and investigate. Zimmerman was just trying maintain visual contact with Martin until the cops got there. Everything he did was legal and if I am walking through a strange neighborhood at night I accept the possibility that someone might question my presence.

That's a funny coincidence. The prosecutor just said that GZ was tracking down Trayvon, using that word.

From what I gather from the libs on this forum, here goes the rules:

1) White guy attacked by black guy - no way, that's racist.
2) Black guy attacked by white guy, absolutely.
3) White/Hispanic attacked by black guy, no way, that's racist.
4) Black guy attacked by black guy, who fucking cares, kill each other for all we care.

there used to be a little place--the Hogsbreath, 'Better Than No Breath at All'--I bought a T shirt. Fond memories--just a hole in the wall. Good gumbo and great soft shell crabs. I will never forget ---lol--there is one place in my vicinity that I can get soft shell crabs --I keep promoting the idea that my area needs more seafood restaurants--but no luck. lol.

some sort of ale might be good tonight. maybe I should find my Toby Keith CD--'Angry American'. sometimes that works.

Hogsbreath started in Key West. Great place! I started a pub crawl with 24 Marine Fighter Pilots there one night that will live forever in the annals of a dozen bars all over the Conch Republic.

Hog's Breath rules. /gavel.

I don't care for Destin that much--when I visited--nothing like the Hog's Breath. :)

Destin has gone the way of inticing tourists and catering to them.

Say you are walking home from buying a bag of Skittles and someone starts following you so you run off. Say you think you got away and suddenly, you hear "You punks always get away" so you turn around. Then they shoot you in the chest and you die. Guess you didn't get the chance to defend yourself.

This isn't even part of the OP question, as it lacks any defense. It also is a typical LOLberal feirytale regarding a real incident currently at trial.

RDerp strikes again.

The case started months earlier because this vile evil defendant started a neighborhood watch program.

Bernie didn't SAY that, but the way he presents his arguments, it comes close to that kind of "logic."

He's a hose head.

Hose Head™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back