The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case started months earlier because this vile evil defendant started a neighborhood watch program.

Bernie didn't SAY that, but the way he presents his arguments, it comes close to that kind of "logic."

He's a hose head.

The case started months earlier because this vile evil defendant started a neighborhood watch program.

Bernie didn't SAY that, but the way he presents his arguments, it comes close to that kind of "logic."

He's a hose head.

Want to see what a total lack of remorse looks like?

This phucker's expression hasn't changed in two weeks. Not once.

Stone cold killer.

ap_george_zimmerman_dm_130607_wg.jpg

george_zimmerman-620x412.jpg

george-zimmerman-suit-and-tie.jpg

He follows his attorney's instructions very well.

Say you are walking home from buying a bag of Skittles and someone starts following you so you run off. Say you think you got away and suddenly, you hear "You punks always get away" so you turn around. Then they shoot you in the chest and you die. Guess you didn't get the chance to defend yourself.

so if that situation actually ever occurs we'll deal with it then

May right to self defense vrs the protected class is pretty much what this is about.

The protected class is going to show how they haven't grown in 60 years. As they riot without considering the evidence. Justice is one sided to these people.

Last edited:
Nuhuh! AL just wishes it was part of Pensacola. :tongue:

testarosa said:
Here comes the other homey

I don't care if it's in Alabama, Florida, or Montana...I want some Old Bay Steamer in Ft. Walton right now because of you all!

there used to be a little place--the Hogsbreath, 'Better Than No Breath at All'--I bought a T shirt. Fond memories--just a hole in the wall. Good gumbo and great soft shell crabs. I will never forget ---lol--there is one place in my vicinity that I can get soft shell crabs --I keep promoting the idea that my area needs more seafood restaurants--but no luck. lol.

some sort of ale might be good tonight. maybe I should find my Toby Keith CD--'Angry American'. sometimes that works.

Hogsbreath started in Key West. Great place! I started a pub crawl with 24 Marine Fighter Pilots there one night that will live forever in the annals of a dozen bars all over the Conch Republic.

"Wouldn't you agree?" is stating that you wish the person you are addressing would accept your point of view. If you say "wouldn't you agree that George Zimmerman is a sociopath?" then you are stating that YOU believe George Zimmerman is a sociopath and that you want whoever you're addressing to agree with your view.

The person that has a problem with comprehension here is you, Sparky...

It could be construed that way, but primarily in the text I used it, the question is a hypothetical. That's the problem with foreigners. They often can't pick up the gist of English.

Foreigners? My family has been here in America long before it became the United States of America. You just keep on making one stupid statement after another. I can already tell that you're going to become one of my favorite posters here, Quick! You have that rare combination of ignorance and arrogance that makes it so much fun to abuse.

It would get boring otherwise, I just wish people wouldn't take it too far and start calling people things like "psycho."

AJC has a headline on potential riots.

I suppose this means Atlanta might be affected. Ominous silence from the AJC on this--I can only assume that is significant.

Fine--whatever. SWAT teams stay pretty busy but we have them if needed.

I should definitely search for CD's--soul music. 'My Girl', 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy'--and then Neil Diamond--'Sweet Caroline'--worked for Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back