The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

I once went to a rally about teacher pay and working conditions and found out later that it was put together by the local group of Communist USA. Doesn't make me a communist nor a supporter of their ideals.

When you stay until dark, light a torch, start chanting slogans….yes it may make you a communist or at the very least appear to be a communist from the outside looking in.

My understanding is the torch marching was on the previous night.
White supremacist posters and chants

At what point do you leave?
Why would you leave if you have another purpose for being there?
You like associating with NAZIs?

It defines you

Like I said, I don't care if the Klan is putting together a great camping trip that sounds like fun. I'm not going to hang out with the Klan at one of their events.

If the Nazi's want to have a bake sale, I'm not going to go there to buy some cookies from them and support them even if I really like cookies.

There's NO good reason to join the largest nazi/Klan rally in decades. None at all to say "this is what I want to join and these are the people I want to associate with and help".

When you stay until dark, light a torch, start chanting slogans….yes it may make you a communist or at the very least appear to be a communist from the outside looking in.

LInk please.

Been there, done that klan boy

Widely shown marches with Nazi chants and posters

Not playing your game

"klan boy". Why engage in that pathetic name calling?

It is all he has anymore.

He used to make arguments. But I crushed them all. Now he is just a troll.

I once went to a rally about teacher pay and working conditions and found out later that it was put together by the local group of Communist USA. Doesn't make me a communist nor a supporter of their ideals.

It defines you

Like Obama in Rev' Wright's Church of racism and hate and anti-Americanism?

It defines you

Like I said, I don't care if the Klan is putting together a great camping trip that sounds like fun. I'm not going to hang out with the Klan at one of their events.

If the Nazi's want to have a bake sale, I'm not going to go there to buy some cookies from them and support them even if I really like cookies.

There's NO good reason to join the largest nazi/Klan rally in decades. None at all to say "this is what I want to join and these are the people I want to associate with and help".

Why was THAT particular rally so large? And so much smaller then next year?

LInk please.

Not playing your game

Mostly from the day before. If not ALL from the day before.

Your inability to support the shit you say, is noted.

No. the daylight ones dumbass. Not the evening of Friday 11.

What day before? The NIGHT before there was the torch rally. BUt the daytime pictures are from Aug 12th.

Or are you going full conspiracy and now trying to say there was another day of rally's that nobody knew happened? lol

Marching at night with lit torches…
Chanting Nazi slogans….
Driving their car through protestors….

It’s all defended here daily…. Sad

I'm sad to see you lying so blatantly. No one is defending neo-Nazis marching at night with lit torches.
Tipsycatlover is. She even denies the nazi slogans

No one defends chanting Nazi slogans. I would hope that every right thinking person would condemn driving cars through crowds of protesters. To see you trying to make believe it is happening is sad.

See for yourself:
HereWeGoAgain
Ya mean the fat chick who never got hit by a car and died of a heart attack?
That fat chick?

I imagine if I looked hard enough I can see someone calling his conviction (he being Fields) a huge miscarriage of justice.

Just kidding:

It wasn’t hard at all:

The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

100 posts earlier in this very thread.

That you don’t condemn these people is sad.

The fat chick wasn't hit by the car,and of course I denounce what the guy did.

When you start denouncing pantifa get back with me.

It seems the guy was convicted of hitting her with his car, so I can't understand why you'd make such a claim. Stick to the truth. If nothing else, it'll confuse then clowns on the Left.

Because our system of justice is infallible.

Driver who plowed into crowd at Charlottesville rally guilty of first-degree murder

It defines you

I think a large part was people were photographing and finding people who were partaking in that rally and outing them to their friends and work.

Also the first was the largest number of nazi groups combining for one rally, none of the major nazi groups sponsored or put together the second one. So there were a lot less nazi's.

And struggling to find a viable location was tough. They changed a few times if I remember right for the 2nd one.

And of course maybe some thought it was ok to be a nazi sympathizer, but the murdering was too much for them to want to return.

Last edited:

It defines you

It wasn't a Klan rally, it was a protest march against the removal of a statue of Lee. Not everyone who showed up was a member of the Klan or the nazis, just as not everyone who celebrates Thomas Jefferson's work is an advocate of slavery.

LInk please.

Not playing your game

What day before? The NIGHT before there was the torch rally. BUt the daytime pictures are from Aug 12th.

Or are you going full conspiracy and now trying to say there was another day of rally's that nobody knew happened? lol

ANd those daylight ones have been a couple of guys standing to the side, with no sign of widespread acceptance.

Why do you think that rally was so much bigger than all the other white supremacist rallies?

It defines you

I think a large part was people were photographing and finding people who were partaking in that rally and outing them to their friends and work.

That does not explain why they were so much larger than previous rallies over the last few years, decades even.

Strange isn't it. THat the one rally where people accuse the nazis of being dishonest in their advertising, is the one where they get far more turnout...

Mmme, what could it mean, what could it mean?

confused.jpeg

LInk please.

Not playing your game

ANd those daylight ones have been a couple of guys standing to the side, with no sign of widespread acceptance.

Why do you think that rally was so much bigger than all the other white supremacist rallies?

No they don't!
download (3).jpg
download (4).jpg
download (5).jpg
download (6).jpg

Did you just lie there blatantly hoping it was true?

Sorry fucko. The nazi's weren't hiding at the fringes of the NAZI SPONSORED RALLY.

It defines you

It wasn't a Klan rally, it was a protest march against the removal of a statue of Lee. Not everyone who showed up was a member of the Klan or the nazis, just as not everyone who celebrates Thomas Jefferson's work is an advocate of slavery.

Liberals lie. It is all they have anymore.

It defines you

That does not explain why they were so much larger than previous rallies over the last few years, decades even.

Strange isn't it. THat the one rally where people accuse the nazis of being dishonest in their advertising, is the one where they get far more turnout...

confused.jpeg

So you are saying you are surprised that the nazi rally which had the largest number of nazi and klan groups going together to promote and make the rally a success is the largest one? And the nazi and klan rally's with smaller and fewer nazi and klan groups are smaller aren't as big?

How does this not compute for you???

Ok bud. You've been lying blatantly, making up fake rally's, coming up with full retard excuses. Done with you. I've pointed out your lies. Given you chances to source yourself and you've been able to do none.

I can't think of a single good reason why you would want to lie to defend people who go to nazi/klan rally's. That is just sickening. So... kindly fuck off with your support of the nazi's and their fans. I'm throwing you on ignore since you lie and can not back up your assertations with any actual facts.

It defines you

You literally have the pictures of the rally which debunk your lie. lol

Fuck you are a beautiful snowflake.

LInk please.

Not playing your game

No they don't!View attachment 254945 View attachment 254946 View attachment 254947 View attachment 254948

Did you just lie there blatantly hoping it was true?

Sorry fucko. The nazi's weren't hiding at the fringes of the NAZI SPONSORED RALLY.

I see one clear swastika buried among a bunch of other flags. . THe rest, obscure symbols that not many people are familiar with.

Just the type of shit that you would expect, from dishonest nazis trying to co-opt another movement.

It defines you

confused.jpeg

So you are saying you are surprised that the nazi rally which had the largest number of nazi and klan groups going together to promote and make the rally a success is the largest one? And the nazi and klan rally's with smaller and fewer nazi and klan groups are smaller aren't as big?

How does this not compute for you???

You really familiar with all the nazi rallies of the last couple of decades to know that this one has the most organizers?

Or are you just assuming that, to protect your narrative?

It defines you

Then why did the rally have the leaders of 4 nazi groups and a grand wizard as their highlighted speakers? Why was it put together and promoted by the biggest nazi groups and local klan chapters? Yes it's intent was to protest a name change (please educate yourself on this if you want to talk on this. There was no push at the time to pull the statue, what you are saying is either uninformed or a lie). But I can't see any cause where I'd want to join the Klan and Nazi's to support. I'll find a day when the nazi's and Klan aren't there to support the cause. Because I don't think very nice people become nazi sympathizers and friends of the Klan.

This is a nazi rally. This is what the people that put it together promoted it as.

1_BdIE3_V1O3ht6xsiEFyjjA.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

It was literally a Klan and Nazi rally because it was put together, promoted by, set up by, and had selected speakers from the Klan and the nazi's.

I don't care if the Klan and Nazi's have a rally to celebrate the daytona 500 or the upcoming 4th of July. It's still a Klan and Nazi rally if it is being put together by the Klan and Nazi's.

Last edited:

It defines you

You want to show pictures to demonstrate that it was an openly nazi rally?

Show me pictures of a podium with FUCKING NAZI FLAGS BEHIND IT, in full view of everyone.

Show me pictures of marchers with multiple nazi flags in the FRONT.

If all you can do is lie, there's no point reading your posts.

They rally was put together by the Traditional Socialist Party, Identity Evropa, the right stuff, The Nationalist Front, The Traditionalist Workers party, the National Socialist Movement, and the daily stormer. It was supported, attended, and advertised by the Atomwoffen Division even.

It was the biggest Nazi rally in decades. It is just my personal moral beliefs here, but I don't believe "Very Nice people" choose to spend their weekends joining side by side with the largest gathering of Nazi's in America. If other people believe very fine people do that, that's their belief. Just not mine.
Agree

Why would good people show up at a rally filled with Nazis, KKK and white supremacists and not leave?

They’re not good people.

Only a narrow minded ass would say that about people, over something as harmless as historical statues.

Why are you avoiding the question? Camping is harmless. A prayer Breakfast is harmless.

I'm not going to the largest nazi camping event. I am not going to a Klan sponsored prayer breakfast.

Why would good people show up to one of the largest Nazi/Klan Rally's in history and decide "these are the people I want to spend my weekend with?"

Again......it was not a nazi/klan rally. You are lying.

It was organized by Jason Kessler, who organized the rally in Charlottesville under the banner of "Unite the Right" to protest the tearing down of Confederate Statues.

As has been pointed out previously....if you are going to come on here.....try and keep up.

Many other groups did 'crash' the rally and they are the ones that instigated the violence.

It defines you

You want to show pictures to demonstrate that it was an openly nazi rally?

Show me pictures of a podium with FUCKING NAZI FLAGS BEHIND IT, in full view of everyone.

Show me pictures of marchers with multiple nazi flags in the FRONT.

Many different groups crashed the rally but it was organized by 'Unite The Right' to protest the tearing down of the Robert E. Lee confederate statue.

Forum List

Back