The “ok”symbol with your hand is actually a white power sign...I had no idea

Disgusting whites using their symbols to oppress minorities!

White House intern: 'White power' sign was Trump gesture | Daily Mail Online

Colonel, you are honestly an EVIL basta**, do you know that!

Did you ever flip the fickle-finger of fate to anyone?

You know what that means, don't ya!

Well, let me tell ya----------->it means..........from the working gang of America, to the EBT Leftist gang.....get a fuc**** job!

Told ya, you were into division of the masses, lololol!

it is actually a silly game. You make the sign in obscure way and when you get the other person to see it, you get to punch them! We did this in elementary school in the 60s and apparently it is making a comeback.

Facebook has hundreds of videos of people doing this. One has a kid opening a Christmas present and finding the old box, inside another box, inside another box, ad infinitum, only to find a picture of a hand doing an OK sign in the last box.

Gymnasts and athletes doing crazy stunts only to show an OK sign at the end.

it is actually a silly game. You make the sign in obscure way and when you get the other person to see it, you get to punch them! We did this in elementary school in the 60s and apparently it is making a comeback.

Facebook has hundreds of videos of people doing this. One has a kid opening a Christmas present and finding the old box, inside another box, inside another box, ad infinitum, only to find a picture of a hand doing an OK sign in the last box.

Gymnasts and athletes doing crazy stunts only to show an OK sign at the end.

Yup, we did that in the Air Force.

Dang, if an OK hand gesture is a signal to white supremacists, what the heck is Obama signaling?
upload_2017-12-30_16-0-10.jpeg

Hey, if sexual deviant and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) can hijack the word "Gay" and the Rainbow image, KKK types can hijack something too, I suppose.

Forum List

Back