🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The old America is gone, eclipsed by a shift in demographics that is transforming the face

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
of America

"In 2010, U.S. Census data showed the country's white population declining, while Latinos accounted for half of the U.S.'s population growth. That year, Ms. Hinojosa launched a nonprofit news organization. Futuro Media Group took over the long-running National Public Radio programLatino USA. She then began producing a new show called America by the Numbers With Maria Hinojosa, now in the middle of its first season. Each episode is based on a statistic that highlights an aspect of the country's demographic change."

"What is happening with Latinos in the U.S. is key to understanding what the future of this country is going to look like,"

:eusa_whistle:

Maria Hinojosa s reporting foreshadows a majority minority future Crain s New York Business

Funny how most of the places we're getting people from are third world hell holes. Our future is that of a third world country that breaks up by racial lines.
That's what you get when you are the richest nation on the planet and you have a welfare system that encourages people to come here to leech off the rich and vote democrat.

guno You are boring as hell. I'm still not afraid. I'm still not shitting my pants. I'm still not running for immodium ad extra strength.

:lol:

On the other hand. a whole batch of caucasians came out and voted R.

I'm a happy camper.

How was the old America bad? Most of the innovation and advancements of the 19th and 20th century came from it.
-Airplanes
-Computers
-Air conditioners
-T.v's
-Cures for at least half a dozen of the worst diseases in history. Probably a billion people survived because of this!
-Henry fords mass produced cars for all.
-A large percentage of the hard sciences from physics, chemistry to meteorology.

All this was done by western civlization that you hate so much. What has central America done???

2016 will be interesting in this Gerrymandered time of extremism but the game is still decidedly rigged.

2020 will be our opportunity to demand more balanced congressional districts.

The title of this thread reveals a racist POS who doesn't understand what America is, has always been, and will always be. Little racist cowards are incapable of grasping what is important.

Shut up, nativists. Your ancestors where whinging about blacks, then Irish, then Germans, then Italians, then French, the Polish, then Jews, and on and on and on and on . . . so forth.

You have always lost in the past, which made America greater in the future, and that is what will happen now.

Since 2010 the white population of the US has decreased by 3%. Currently 70% of Americans are white.

At that rate it will be 3%*4=12% *2.35 years = 28.2 years before whites are not 50% of the population (assuming all else stays equal of course.)

So, if Guno's dream comes true, AND all of those people decide to vote against white people (whatever the hell that means) what is Guno's goal here? I mean is he wanting to see whites made slaves or what?

Is that your goal guno, do you think that in 2048 you're going to have enough votes to enslave whites? I mean I'm just trying to understand here.

By the way Guno, if whites believed the way you do (you know a racist) blacks would STILL be slaves.

MalBear, you are drinking early, or your mind is slipping. No one wants to enslave anyone, but the Constitutional, electoral process will guide demographic shift in America.

Forum List

Back