The Olympics and the Uyghurs: Who sacrificed the most?

Wrong gator. That is a naïve way of viewing commerce in general. You have a commodity, your time. You are selling that time for entertainment. The person you are selling that time to then sells it to an advertiser who sells that time to a company.

Money is a representation of value. Nothing more and nothing less. Your time IS money in another form in this instance. So is the entertainment.

So you do, indeed, fit number 2 definitionally weather you like it or not.

You are trying way too hard, and it is not working.

You are trying way too hard, and it is not working.

I am giving you reality. That is not trying to hard.

It is only not working since you simply want to refuse to acknowledge realty. Nothing is there that you can point to as incorrect.

What is telling is that you go tp that length in the first place. That says something about a mental disconnect from your actions and your statements.

I am giving you reality. That is not trying to hard.

It is only not working since you simply want to refuse to acknowledge realty. Nothing is there that you can point to as incorrect.

What is telling is that you go tp that length in the first place. That says something about a mental disconnect from your actions and your statements.

Sorry, I missed what you were saying, I was watching Curling. Can you repeat it?

Well GG, you don't actually have to be an asshole.

Seems like that is your default when you do not want to address something though so...

It has been addressed, we have beaten the poor damn horse for hours after it was dead.

Lighten up, you will live a longer, happier life.

I am just fine.

You are the one that feels you need to be an asshole about it.

Let's try it this way....

1644276291198.png

You take all this shit way too personal.

What makes you think I took anything personal?

Just a wild guess, that is typically the case when one person calls another an asshole.

Look, we are just going to disagree on this, and that is ok.

This is like when people try to make me feel bad about voting for a 3rd party candidate. It is just a waste of time. I am going to watch the Olympics and I am going to enjoy the hell out of them. If that makes me a bad person, I really just do not care

Just a wild guess, that is typically the case when one person calls another an asshole.

Look, we are just going to disagree on this, and that is ok.

This is like when people try to make me feel bad about voting for a 3rd party candidate. It is just a waste of time. I am going to watch the Olympics and I am going to enjoy the hell out of them. If that makes me a bad person, I really just do not care
And right back to pretending there was no point.

I get it, you cant square the point. That's fine. Even erecting a last minute straw man. You go GG.

Forum List

Back