The one political poll that matters

Lol. There you go again proving that the left are always triggered very easily and willing to lash out at the first sign of any thing that they perceive as something that others don't agree with.

You attempted to explain the way you thought they should work.

I explained the way they do work and I explained why you do not need to live your life in fear.
I have not lashed out at all, quit being such a special snowflake. Does though make it easier to understand why you are so fearful all the time.
No you pretended to belive you knew. Poor thing. It's funny that you still want to think you can walk things back.

I am not walking anything back, I have not changed a thing that I have said.

All I have done was to try and help you get over your paranoia. But some people like living their lives in fear I suppose.
You have been trying to walk it back but now you are just trying to pretend and looking silly in the process.

Funny how you keep trying to lay your problems on me.
The talk was about polls and crowd size. Where other then your idea to hijack it was anything about the way a call center was run mentioned. Which by the way you still have been unable to defend.
You then stated that you said nothing about polls.

I have changed nothing that I have said, why do you keep lying about it?

My post were in reply to your comment that people were afraid to answer polls honestly. I can only assume you think that is the case because you feel that way.
Lol. Damn you are one funny little child. Do you plan to throw a temper tantrum next?

You claimed that you were no talking about polls. Suddenly you are defending what you wrote under an op about polls. So which is it?
Are you saying you lied about not talking about polls therefore trying to hijack the thread or are you saying that you lied about not talking about polls? While we are talking about your lies, you keep saying that "i" am afraid, care to point out where I said I was afraid. My opinion was some people may be afraid.

Take every democrat wannabe rally together and the attendance might equal one Trump rally.

I don't doubt most of the people that answer the so called polls don't give an actual accurate answer for fear of reprisal.

explain how one could face reprisal for an answer given in an anonymous poll.
You don't mean like the people that have been attacked for wearing a hat, or those that have been harassed in front of houses or in establishments?
Surly you don't mean someone calling others deplorables or stupid or asshats or all the other things that happens on these forums everyday?

none of that applies to answering a poll, how could anyone find out your answer to harass you about it?
How are people finding out about secret conversations held between the President and other heads of state?

At any rate, I don't think how people answer polls (it isn't as if their phone numbers are in a database and the answer is not associated with a phone number) is really of any real concern to anyone other the pollsters. I find it more amusing that people actually think polls do anything other than shape public opinion.

Those calls are all are listened to by Intel personnel and records and notes are made from them.
So now suddenly we have gone from completely anonymous to people are listening and notes and records are kept.

explain how one could face reprisal for an answer given in an anonymous poll.
You don't mean like the people that have been attacked for wearing a hat, or those that have been harassed in front of houses or in establishments?
Surly you don't mean someone calling others deplorables or stupid or asshats or all the other things that happens on these forums everyday?

none of that applies to answering a poll, how could anyone find out your answer to harass you about it?
How are people finding out about secret conversations held between the President and other heads of state?

At any rate, I don't think how people answer polls (it isn't as if their phone numbers are in a database and the answer is not associated with a phone number) is really of any real concern to anyone other the pollsters. I find it more amusing that people actually think polls do anything other than shape public opinion.

Those calls are all are listened to by Intel personnel and records and notes are made from them.
So now suddenly we have gone from completely anonymous to people are listening and notes and records are kept.

The president was not responding to a phone poll...he was conducting state business.

two very different circumstances. Though not shock you see no difference in them.

The president was not responding to a phone poll...he was conducting state business.

two very different circumstances. Though not shock you see no difference in them.
Now you are off on the president. Damn you just can't understand that no one was looking for you to try and hijack a post, pretend that you had answers you didn't, then pretend that you did not lie, and now pretend that you are not trying to do the same again.

Now you are off on the president. Damn you just can't understand that no one was looking for you to try and hijack a post, pretend that you had answers you didn't, then pretend that you did not lie, and now pretend that you are not trying to do the same again.

Once again I respond to a specific post that mentioned the president and you get confused and are incapable of following a discussion that is only two post long.
I am not sure anything can help you till you do something to get your reading leave above the 1st grade

Once again I respond to a specific post that mentioned the president and you get confused and are incapable of following a discussion that is only two post long.
I am not sure anything can help you till you do something to get your reading leave above the 1st grade
Way to go trying to keep the lying going. Sorry I triggered you. Love the fact you always feel a need to resort to name calling as if that makes you a big man instead of a small child and somehow cements yor point.

I guess you missed the point that the origanal op was about the fact that crowd size was a better indication of how people felt rather then polls. No one said that Trump or anyone else was responding to a poll.
Now do you wish to respond to the op since you now have a general understanding of the op?

Way to go trying to keep the lying going. Sorry I triggered you. Love the fact you always feel a need to resort to name calling as if that makes you a big man instead of a small child and somehow cements yor point.

I guess you missed the point that the origanal op was about the fact that crowd size was a better indication of how people felt rather then polls. No one said that Trump or anyone else was responding to a poll.
Now do you wish to respond to the op since you now have a general understanding of the op?

why are you incapable of following a thread? I responded to a question from Cwayne, post number 75 to be exact. He asked a question that I answered.
Why is that so hard for you to follow? Are there too many big words being used?

Poor dear bless your heart don't step in the bullshit you dropped while backstepping.

why is it that so many of you people are incapable of following a thread? All I can think of is that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage as even a child can follow a conversation with getting as confused as you people do
Dumbass I authored this thread
As I said careful backstepping you'll step in your own bullshit.

you being the OP has no bearing on your lack of reading skills...the two are unrelated.
And your dodge and back step is noted. You said you believe Trump will be reelected but yet use polls that contradict your prediction. Now you whine when called on your back stepping. And say those who are doing that can't follow the flow of the thread. LOL

Lol. There you go again proving that the left are always triggered very easily and willing to lash out at the first sign of any thing that they perceive as something that others don't agree with.

You attempted to explain the way you thought they should work.

I explained the way they do work and I explained why you do not need to live your life in fear.
I have not lashed out at all, quit being such a special snowflake. Does though make it easier to understand why you are so fearful all the time.
No you pretended to belive you knew. Poor thing. It's funny that you still want to think you can walk things back.

I am not walking anything back, I have not changed a thing that I have said.

All I have done was to try and help you get over your paranoia. But some people like living their lives in fear I suppose.
I warned you about that back stepping you just stepped in a big pile of your own bullshit.

once again I have not stepped back a single thing. You would know this if you had reading comprehension skills above the 3rd grade level.
Bless your heart poor dear is pissed because he was seen back stepping in his bullshit he dropped.

Poor dear bless your heart don't step in the bullshit you dropped while backstepping.

why is it that so many of you people are incapable of following a thread? All I can think of is that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage as even a child can follow a conversation with getting as confused as you people do

you being the OP has no bearing on your lack of reading skills...the two are unrelated.
And your dodge and back step is noted. You said you believe Trump will be reelected but yet use polls that contradict your prediction. Now you whine when called on your back stepping. And say those who are doing that can't follow the flow of the thread. LOL

There was a post made about state level polls, to which I responded with some state level polls. In no way does that impact my view of the coming election. Why can you people not follow a discussion?

If crowd size chose the Presidency, then Mick Jagger would be President years ago.
Sure if he was running for president and politics was the reason they went to see him. But all in all nice deflection.
Both Trump & Jagger had the same goal. To build their name & profit.
Nope Trump is political Jagger is entertainment. Doubt Jagger could get the numbers of all combined clown car Rallies if his only purpose was a political one.

There was a post made about state level polls, to which I responded with some state level polls. In no way does that impact my view of the coming election. Why can you people not follow a discussion?
Poor dear bless your heart

I accept your surrender!

I accept your surrender!
I think it's funny watching you step in your bullshit while back stepping. Bless your heart

I accept your surrender!
I think it's funny watching you step in your bullshit while back stepping. Bless your heart

:iyfyus.jpg:

I accept your surrender!

Glad to see you stop back stepping and accept your surrender.

I accept your surrender!

Glad to see you stop back stepping and accept your surrender.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back