The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government
Do you mean for example when a president told the Russians that he would be more "flexible" after won the election? that sort of treason?
No, that isn't even close. Nice try though
Yeah, Obama as president was much much worse, not even close.
Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing. Don't know why you'd even bring it up. Talk about stretching an arguement. Weakest straw man ever!

Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing.

Isn't that what hysterical lefties are whining about Trump.....he'll be flexible with the Russians?
No, I think the hysterical doesn't like Trump mostly because of his personality and brash rhetoric. The issue with he and the Russians has involved several lies and actions that look super shady. Makes it an easy target. Plus the little fact that there has been a year long investigation into collusion by the FBI, 8 congressional committee investigations, 3 firings, 2 recusals, and now a special prosecutor to investigate criminal activity.

Do you mean for example when a president told the Russians that he would be more "flexible" after won the election? that sort of treason?
Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing. Don't know why you'd even bring it up. Talk about stretching an arguement. Weakest straw man ever!

Saying that he will be more flexible to negotiate after an election is absolutely nothing.

Isn't that what hysterical lefties are whining about Trump.....he'll be flexible with the Russians?
No, I think the hysterical doesn't like Trump mostly because of his personality and brash rhetoric. The issue with he and the Russians has involved several lies and actions that look super shady. Makes it an easy target. Plus the little fact that there has been a year long investigation into collusion by the FBI, 8 congressional committee investigations, 3 firings, 2 recusals, and now a special prosecutor to investigate criminal activity.

What's the supposed crime?

What's the supposed crime?
I never said there was a crime. I actually dont think there will be charges against Trump. The hardliners think obstruction but the whole thing roots back to a very large group that doesn't think Trump is conducting himself or executing his duties as president in an appropriate way

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

Its against the LAW to be be president without a working a brain, for that imperils all. FED Code 346.09, subpart 15-36c

You got a link for that fantasy?

Damn, the investigations appear to be multiplying like rabbits. Last I heard only 4 congressional investigations are underway. The house and senate intelligence and judicial committees. What are the others?

My brother tells me he could have easily hacked the DNC himself, and he wouldn't need the Russians to help him do it. The fact is, there were millions of people in the world with enough skill to hack the DNC, they had minimal or non-existent security. Also, Julian Assange has said that Russia was not his source, Seth Rich was.

what does an easy hack have to do with anything?
Because, if the hack could have been performed by anyone, then there are millions of suspects, and Russia is only one out of millions.
gotta have motive...and the knowledge of when to release them....like podesta's were released the evening the access hollywood tapes were released

i suppose the Trump campaign had motive to steal them, if not the Russians... :D

Yeah since US news is confined within our borders there had to be collusion to know when to release the Posdesta emails...................OH WAIT! LMAO

You can laugh all you want!

Roger Stone, told us ahead of time via social media that the Podesta emails were coming.

You sure can back that up, right?

Damn, the investigations appear to be multiplying like rabbits. Last I heard only 4 congressional investigations are underway. The house and senate intelligence and judicial committees. What are the others?

Apologies, there are 5, also the house oversite commitee. Talk about going overboard... what's wrong with our damn government that they need half a dozen different investigations into one thing?!

Apologies, there are 5, also the house oversite commitee. Talk about going overboard... what's wrong with our damn government that they need half a dozen different investigations into one thing?!

Yep, seems to be a bit of over kill, but duplication is a hallmark of the federal government. One thing people are losing sight of is the FBI is primarily doing a counterintelligence investigation.

That's not enough.

I wanna see investigation to Clinton Foundation, another one on DNC server, another one on spying the US citizens, another on unmasking and one on leaks of classified info to the press.

That's not enough.

I wanna see investigation to Clinton Foundation, another one on DNC server, another one on spying the US citizens, another on unmasking and one on leaks of classified info to the press.
You do realize that these congressional "investigations" are complete BS right? It's just an opportunity for the partisans to get on the mic and play politics.

Yep, seems to be a bit of over kill, but duplication is a hallmark of the federal government. One thing people are losing sight of is the FBI is primarily doing a counterintelligence investigation.

Well they were until the DOJ got mueller involved. Now it's criminal

You do realize that these congressional "investigations" are complete BS right? It's just an opportunity for the partisans to get on the mic and play politics.

I can't believe those boneless Republicans actually agreed to them. Would the Democrats have done the same if their guy was wriggling on the hook? Not a chance.

I can't believe those boneless Republicans actually agreed to them. Would the Democrats have done the same if their guy was wriggling on the hook? Not a chance.
Did you already forget about Benghazi?

Democrats were in the majority when the Benghazi hearings started?

No, was that your point?

Well they were until the DOJ got mueller involved. Now it's criminal

Yet no one can say what law was broken, go figure.

In the senate, not in the house. Benghazi happened 9-11-11, republicans took over the house in Jan 2011.

Last edited:

In the senate, not in the house. Benghazi happened 9-11-11, republicans took over the house in Jan 2011.

The hearings didn't start until 2014.

You seem to have a logic problem. You don't start with the law that was broken, and then investigate to prove it. You investigate to determine what law was broken. All we can do is give you a list of the laws that may have been violated. And they've been posted dozens of times.

You seem to have a logic problem. You don't start with the law that was broken, and then investigate to prove it. You investigate to determine what law was broken. All we can do is give you a list of the laws that may have been violated. And they've been posted dozens of times.
No, actually the normal course of events is for someone to report a law broken, like someone being murdered, and then law enforcement investigates to determine who done it.

You snowflakes are trying so hard to pin something on Trump that you have to tie reality into knots.

Forum List

Back