The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

So, you have no problem if a campaign welcomes foreign interference in an election instead of standing up for our democracy.

You must be a Trumpette.

Don't know where you get your information, but I don't know if Trump was involved in Russian interference with the election. but there does seem to be enough info to say Russia sure tried to. why they would prefer Trump, don't know that answer either. NO one knows. we just guess & say that's the truth.
exactly what do you have that you can make that claim? russia tried what exactly?

Don't know where you get your information, but I don't know if Trump was involved in Russian interference with the election. but there does seem to be enough info to say Russia sure tried to. why they would prefer Trump, don't know that answer either. NO one knows. we just guess & say that's the truth.

It's a known fact that Russia has been engaged in trying to sew distrust in our political system for decades. The were just a bit more successful this cycle, was it really originally intended to help Trump, I've seen no evidence of that since the hacking occurred before he secured the nomination.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

I'm not sure it breaks any laws in the way you described.

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.
so? what would you do to the Russian guy? tell us please.

Not much you can do to the Russian guy/guys.

You can impanel grand jurie(s) to compel the under oath testimonies of Stone, Flynn, Bannon, the President, the VP, etc and as we saw with Whitewater, it can go ANYWHERE from there. Those who don’t testify can be held in contempt with any punitive action taken as a result. As I recall, jail time is usually a remedy for that.

You can also subpoena the hacker(s). I doubt they’d show up. But it would be fun to monitor their bank accounts (they’d be fools to get paid in rubles) and watch them swell and trace that money back to Washington, New York or Mura Lago….

“What did the President know and when did he know it…..”

Really, if the police bust a burglar and he has stolen material that implicates someone else in a crime and they use it to prosecute the third party, did they collude in the burglary? In this case the Russians already had the material all the representative did was coordinate the release to the public, they never took possession of it and offered nothing in return.

So what law was broken, quote the law.

Trump asked them to hack publicly.

If someone paid a thief, or encouraged him to commit a crime, that does not excuse the instigator.

Any takers?

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.

You can impanel grand jurie(s) to compel the under oath testimonies of Stone, Flynn, Bannon, the President, the VP, etc and as we saw with Whitewater, it can go ANYWHERE from there. Those who don’t testify can be held in contempt with any punitive action taken as a result. As I recall, jail time is usually a remedy for that.

You can also subpoena the hacker(s). I doubt they’d show up. But it would be fun to monitor their bank accounts (they’d be fools to get paid in rubles) and watch them swell and trace that money back to Washington, New York or Mura Lago….

why do you need to impanel a grand jury exactly? what you got?

uniformed libturds continue.

Last edited:

Any takers?

why do you need to impanel a grand jury exactly. what you got?

At least 4 people with ties to the campaign or the President himself had high level contacts with Russian that they lied about/didn’t disclose fully.

The AG had to correct his testimony when he wasn’t honest.
Michael Flynn had to resign when he lied about the nature of his contact
Paul Manafort had to resign due to his ties to the Russian Government
Roger Stone has interactions with a Hacker (aka criminal) who is credited with hacking the President’s political opponents; knew about a yet-to-be-released hack 6 weeks in advance.

Your move.

Any takers?

A lot of haters get remarkably fuzzy when it comes to this, but they're absolutely certain that "the Russians hacked the election" and Trump is guilty of something. That's usually all it takes for them to demand he be impeached.

Naturally, none of them are considering the ramifications of a Pence presidency. If they think Trump is going to appoint conservative justices...

That's why I posed the question.

I answered your rhetorical question for you.

I think you misunderstood my answer, I posed the question in an attempt to get someone to articulate exactly what crime was committed.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

Breaking whose law? Russian?

On the other hand, stealing from criminals is a crime.

Any takers?

Seeing as nothing crazy was released in said emails Hillary's evilness is obviously not the motive. The more likely motive is that Putin wanted someone in office who would get rid of Obama placed sanctions because it hurt their economy immensely. Putin wanted an easily manipulated puppet in our WH, which he clearly found in Trump.

US defines treason as levying war against our nation or providing aid and comfort to any enemy.

The answer is treason. Donnie should rot in jail like the traitor he is.

Tell me, what aid and comfort was provided during the election by Trump, or since for that matter.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

Really? What exactly did they conspire to do?

Last edited:
Really, if the police bust a burglar and he has stolen material that implicates someone else in a crime and they use it to prosecute the third party, did they collude in the burglary? In this case the Russians already had the material all the representative did was coordinate the release to the public, they never took possession of it and offered nothing in return.

If someone paid a thief, or encouraged him to commit a crime, that does not excuse the instigator.
he did? hmmmm me thinks you are mistaken. but hey you can just post the video of him saying that.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.
So Russia broke the law wiretapping the DNC? What should be done about it?

Now tell us about what should be done about Obama wiretapping the German Prime Minister.

Any takers?

why do you need to impanel a grand jury exactly. what you got?

At least 4 people with ties to the campaign or the President himself had high level contacts with Russian that they lied about/didn’t disclose fully.

The AG had to correct his testimony when he wasn’t honest.
Michael Flynn had to resign when he lied about the nature of his contact
Paul Manafort had to resign due to his ties to the Russian Government
Roger Stone has interactions with a Hacker (aka criminal) who is credited with hacking the President’s political opponents; knew about a yet-to-be-released hack 6 weeks in advance.

Your move.
so why no grand jury? indictments? if you have all of this? what do you think it actually means? what do you think happened? come on dude, post something of significance that backs your fking claim.

Any takers?

Right, like news organizations accepting classified information from a confidential informants and publishing the information knowing it was passed illegally?
Well the PRTK is long accepted by nearly everyone.

Also you might want to look up the jurisprudence on a private citizens duty to report, simply stated, there is no such duty.

You may be right about that.

But is that what you really want from the President??? Someone who is willing to use criminals to win? Seriously...why does one of the President's top advisor even remotely know a Russian Hacker? But getting back to expectations... I'm sure your standards are incredibly low for what you expect; the ends justify the means.

What Makes America Great is that the means matter a great deal to most real Americans. It's not something that Trump or his enablers will ever understand.

I'm trying to keep this thread focused on legality, morality can be discussed another time. But that said, remind us again who's techniques your dear leader taught and the hildabitch wrote her senior thesis on.

So yet again, the defense of Trump boils down to “others did it too”; i.e. Trump is no different than Clinton, Obama, Bush … Are you ready to sacrifice the BS that he is “different” because as soon as anyone questions your messiah, the rationalization is crying about Obama (which is in bounds I guess) but Clinton hasn’t been in office in nearly 2 decades. Time to turn the page.

If you’re trying to keep the thread focused on legality; why does one of the President’s top advisors keep tabs on Guccifer 2.0 (a Russian Hacker)? How does one of the President’s Men (to introduce the Nixonian parlance because that seems to be where we’re going) know six months ahead of the fact that John Podesta is going to be hacked?

Hacking a computer is illegal.

Child, you're the one that brought up the ends justifies the means mantra, that was the whole premise behind Alinsky's teaching, a premise revered by your dear leader and the hildabitch.

Now can you get back to the topic of legality?

Any takers?

So, you have no problem if a campaign welcomes foreign interference in an election instead of standing up for our democracy.

You must be a Trumpette.

I asked a specific legal question, if you don't want to address it move on.

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government
Spreading false information in an election is treason?
Tell us again about Romney never pays taxes.

Any takers?

There probably is none Just the stink will remain on Republican politics forever And jfmi How loud will you howl if the shoe is on the other foot some day??

Any takers?

In your scenario, probably no law is being broken. If they were complicit in spreading false Informstion to influence an election then they are probably flirting with treason. If they told the Russians not to react to sanctions because the new administration will be more forgiving then I'm guessing that's a violation... not sure which exact law it's breaking though. Perhaps treason as well. Undermining our government

So what about this statement... isn't this too undermining our government? Isn't it "collusion"???
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time —
“particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.
“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.

FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

That's a lie, when he said if Russia had the missing emails to release them, her server had already been taken off line and wiped. There was nothing to hack, they would had to be in possession of them at that time. But let's not let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, right?

Forum List

Back