The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

What law was broken?
Good question!
And guess what, we're going to find out because the FBI is independent and career prosecutors will not be deterred, slowed maybe by Trumps obvious attempt to obstruct justice, but the truth will eventually come out.
Then Trumps Chumps will have to decide whether it country before party.
For the sake of democracy let's hope they choose the former.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

There probably is none Just the stink will remain on Republican politics forever And jfmi How loud will you howl if the shoe is on the other foot some day??
stink of what? the leftovers that are shit democrats who had a butt-hurt eight years?

What law was broken?
Good question!
And guess what, we're going to find out because the FBI is independent and career prosecutors will not be deterred, slowed maybe by Trumps obvious attempt to obstruct justice, but the truth will eventually come out.
we are? how do you know? you know they already said there was no collusion right? hmmmm seems you're kind of fk'd at the moment. your entire post just hit the fakey ackey newsworld in pretendland.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

Really? What exactly did the conspire to do?

That is what the investigations are all about. You asked what laws may have been broken. Change your hypothetical scenario to include other meetings where the Russians may have mentioned some kind of cooperation with a trump administration with sanctions. If the trump administration or campaign official showed a willingness to cooperate and a later representative met with the Russians and got an offer or suggestion that illegally obtained emails would be leaked, that would be a conspiracy to obtain or have use of illegally obtained espionage products, hence, a criminal conspiracy. I am not trying to argue the merits of the case, rather, answering your original question about what law may have been violated.

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

What law was broken?
Good question!
Wish I had a dollar for every lefty post demanding Comey should be fired by Obama last year.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

That is what the investigations are all about. You asked what laws may have been broken. Change your hypothetical scenario to include other meetings where the Russians may have mentioned some kind of cooperation with a trump administration with sanctions. If the trump administration or campaign official showed a willingness to cooperate and a later representative met with the Russians and got an offer or suggestion that illegally obtained emails would be leaked, that would be a conspiracy to obtain or have use of illegally obtained espionage products, hence, a criminal conspiracy. I am not trying to argue the merits of the case, rather, answering your original question about what law may have been violated.
so when does an investigation that produces nothing after eleven months end? well?

Any takers?

There probably is none Just the stink will remain on Republican politics forever And jfmi How loud will you howl if the shoe is on the other foot some day??

So you're saying no laws were broken, thanks.

What law was broken?
Good question!
Wish I had a dollar for every lefty post demanding Comey should be fired by Obama last year.
That talking point is meaningless.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

The servers weren't hacked.

You can't even prove that.

And there is no law against publishing or republishing information put on the Internet.

Who has the DNC filed charges against?

Anyone?

All they have is the early launch of their 2018 campaign based on ONE PLANK.

An unprovable and outlandish story of Russian Collusion already shot down by the NSA, FBI, CIA, NIS, & Treasury Department. There is NO EVIDENCE.

All the DNC has are flimsy accusations and some Dead DNC staffers who imo, were the Leakers.

Podesta's password was password.

Go sit on a sharp spike.

It'd be more entertaining to watch than to daily see Lefty Melt here every day over his failed plots to overthrow and subvert Democracy.

Last edited:

Any takers?

Hey I'm not a lawyer That's just my opinion But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads Even worse than whats thought of them today

Any takers?

The servers weren't hacked.

You can't even prove that.

And there is no law against publishing or republishing information put on the Internet.

Who has the DNC filed charges against?

Anyone?

Just accusations and some Dead DNC staffers who imo, were the Leakers.

Podesta's password was password.

Go sit on a sharp spike.

It'd be more entertaining to watch than to daily see Lefty Melt here every day over his failed plots to overthrow and subvert Democracy.
but I do laugh at where these fking idiots go.

Any takers?

Hey I'm not a lawyer That's just my opinion But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads Even worse than whats thought of them today
But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads

how?

Any takers?

how?
Asking an enemy a country of murderers for help?

What law was broken?
Good question!
Wish I had a dollar for every lefty stating their calls for Comey to be fired last year are irrelevant now.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

so when does an investigation that produces nothing after eleven months end? well?
The President's National Security Advisor has his case being heard in front of a grand jury. He has admitted failing to register as a foreign agent. Technically, he was a secret foreign agent. One of his campaign officials, Manafort has admitted to also failing to register as a foreign agent also. For some reason, you guys don't recognize those situations as evidence of wrongdoing.

What law was broken?
Good question!
Wish I had a dollar for every lefty stating their calls for Comey to be fired last year are irrelevant now.
You'd have enough for a bus ride

Any takers?

how?
As a community organizer once said, why are you acting like 1980's foreign policy is valid?

Any takers?

how?
Huh? not sure what your point is.

Any takers?

So the ruskies would be breaking the law, yes, but how would the Trump team?

Forum List

Back