The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

the "hackers" whether they were Russian, wikileaks, or someone else, exposed corruption, cheating, and lying within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media.

The public had a right to that information, information that would have made Hillary easy to blackmail by both domestic and foreign interests.

The hackers and wikileaks should be rewarded for exposing the truth.
They were. The trumpster gave them a party in the Oval Office. The best coverage is in the Russain paper TASS. They were the only news source allowed to attend the party.

the "hackers" whether they were Russian, wikileaks, or someone else, exposed corruption, cheating, and lying within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media.

The public had a right to that information, information that would have made Hillary easy to blackmail by both domestic and foreign interests.

No, they exposed staffers BSing, and it was blown out of all proportion by our crap media- the Total bs/hate NEW BS GOP propaganda machine and the cowardly ratings mad corporate media- Ask Bernie. They talk all day about CRAP. Al Jazeera has more offices and reporters than all our TV networks combined, easily.

Seriously, you are debating this issue and don't even know about the Flynn grand jury taking place or his failure to register as a foreign agent. You need someone to show you a link to things that were front page news?

So post the link
:link::link:
You're a brainwashed fool. The Flynn grand jury issued subpoenas the same time trump fired Comey. That was just a few days ago and it was front page news.
dude, just post up that link about a grand jury. come now, the subpoena is for his documents his lawyer didn't want to give up in the senate investigations. Now about that grand jury, where's your link? need a cricket? here:

200w.gif
I'll just let you continue to make a fool out of yourself, thanks. Anyone with doubts can easily to a search by typing in "Flynn grand jury". Google has plenty of article about it.
A. FBI has zero influence on a grand jury.

B. Hillary had two grand juries looking at her.

Hypocrites.

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

Never try to reason with irrational people! The left is clearly unhinged and even more insane than most of us had previously believed!

I'm not trying to reason with anyone. I simply posed a question and am looking for a justifiable response.

No you are not, you posted a question in search of an answer you aren't getting.

I think I said that in the OP.

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

Aren't those sanctions still in place?

Yea obviously he wouldn't lift them right now...
But you never know with Trump :spinner:

Yet you insinuated you do, go figure.

I'm not sure it breaks any laws in the way you described.

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.

Right, like news organizations accepting classified information from a confidential informants and publishing the information knowing it was passed illegally?
Well the PRTK is long accepted by nearly everyone.

Also you might want to look up the jurisprudence on a private citizens duty to report, simply stated, there is no such duty.

You may be right about that.

But is that what you really want from the President??? Someone who is willing to use criminals to win? Seriously...why does one of the President's top advisor even remotely know a Russian Hacker? But getting back to expectations... I'm sure your standards are incredibly low for what you expect; the ends justify the means.

What Makes America Great is that the means matter a great deal to most real Americans. It's not something that Trump or his enablers will ever understand.

I'm trying to keep this thread focused on legality, morality can be discussed another time. But that said, remind us again who's techniques your dear leader taught and the hildabitch wrote her senior thesis on.

So yet again, the defense of Trump boils down to “others did it too”; i.e. Trump is no different than Clinton, Obama, Bush … Are you ready to sacrifice the BS that he is “different” because as soon as anyone questions your messiah, the rationalization is crying about Obama (which is in bounds I guess) but Clinton hasn’t been in office in nearly 2 decades. Time to turn the page.

If you’re trying to keep the thread focused on legality; why does one of the President’s top advisors keep tabs on Guccifer 2.0 (a Russian Hacker)? How does one of the President’s Men (to introduce the Nixonian parlance because that seems to be where we’re going) know six months ahead of the fact that John Podesta is going to be hacked?

Hacking a computer is illegal.

Child, you're the one that brought up the ends justifies the means mantra, that was the whole premise behind Alinsky's teaching, a premise revered by your dear leader and the hildabitch.

Now can you get back to the topic of legality?

If you’re trying to keep the thread focused on legality; why does one of the President’s top advisors keep tabs on Guccifer 2.0 (a Russian Hacker)? How does one of the President’s Men (to introduce the Nixonian parlance because that seems to be where we’re going) know six months ahead of the fact that John Podesta is going to be hacked?

Hacking a computer is illegal

Seriously, you are debating this issue and don't even know about the Flynn grand jury taking place or his failure to register as a foreign agent. You need someone to show you a link to things that were front page news?

So post the link
You're a brainwashed fool. The Flynn grand jury issued subpoenas the same time trump fired Comey. That was just a few days ago and it was front page news.
dude, just post up that link about a grand jury. come now, the subpoena is for his documents his lawyer didn't want to give up in the senate investigations. Now about that grand jury, where's your link? need a cricket? here:

200w.gif
I'll just let you continue to make a fool out of yourself, thanks. Anyone with doubts can easily to a search by typing in "Flynn grand jury". Google has plenty of article about it.
A. FBI has zero influence on a grand jury.

B. Hillary had two grand juries looking at her.

Hypocrites.
That has nothing to do with the discussion I was having with jc456. He seemed uninformed and challenged the story about the grand jury issuing subpoenas to Flynn associates even existed

What law was broken?
Good question!
And guess what, we're going to find out because the FBI is independent and career prosecutors will not be deterred, slowed maybe by Trumps obvious attempt to obstruct justice, but the truth will eventually come out.
Then Trumps Chumps will have to decide whether it country before party.
For the sake of democracy let's hope they choose the former.
Wish I had a dollar for every lefty post demanding Comey should be fired by Obama last year.

You’d have twice as many if you had one for every righty post from July of last year…

So post the link

200w.gif
so you got

200w.gif

Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/
1 day ago - Washington (CNN)Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe ofRussian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter.►
Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI Russia probe: report | TheHill
thehill.com/.../fbi/332670-grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-in-fbi-russia-probe-report
2 days ago - Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI Russia probe: report .... Flynn is also facing a Pentagoninvestigation into foreign payments he received in ...
Report: Federal Prosecutors Issue Grand Jury Subpoenas in FBI's ...
theslot.jezebel.com/report-federal-prosecutors-issue-grand-jury-subpoenas-1795077093
2 days ago - Report: Federal Prosecutors Issue Grand Jury Subpoenas in FBI's Russia Investigation · Megan Reynolds · Yesterday 11:27pm.
Breaking: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas in FBI's Russia Investigation ...
Breaking: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas in FBI’s Russia Investigation – Balloon Juice...
2 days ago - Washington (CNN) Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn ...
Grand Jury Subpoenas Issued In FBI's Russia Investigation - Christine ...
https://townhall.com/.../grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-in-fbis-russia-investigation-n232...
1 day ago - CNN is reporting that associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn have beenissued grand jury subpoenas as part of the FBI's ...
BREAKING: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas To Flynn's Associates In ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../breaking-grand-jury-issues-subpoenas-flynns-hank-berri...
2 days ago - BREAKING: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas To Flynn's Associates In FBI's Russia Investigation. Drew Angerer/Getty Images. By: Hank Berrien.
Grand jury subpoenas are issued in FBI's Russia probe | Daily Mail ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-FBI-s-Russia-probe.ht...
2 days ago - Grand jury subpoenas are issued to associates of Michael Flynn in FBI's Russia investigationon the same day Trump fires James Comey.

I'm not sure it breaks any laws in the way you described.

However, what you're leaving out is whether or not the Russian representative broke the law to acquire the "really bad shit". If you're aware of US Laws being broken and do nothing about it and, in fact, seek to benefit from it...the electorate should be made aware that you have no respect for the law.

In this case, Roger Stone, a Trump Associate admits to interaction with Guccifer (the Russian hacker US intel concludes hacked Ms .Clinton's e-mails) and even tweeted that her campaign manager will "have his turn in the barrel" six weeks prior to the release of his hacked files. Why a man with the President's ear is chatting with a hacker is mind boggling in and of itself.... That the hacker is probably responsible for breaking the law and Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump did nothing about it...tells you all you need to know about how seriously they take our electoral process.
so? what would you do to the Russian guy? tell us please.

Not much you can do to the Russian guy/guys.

You can impanel grand jurie(s) to compel the under oath testimonies of Stone, Flynn, Bannon, the President, the VP, etc and as we saw with Whitewater, it can go ANYWHERE from there. Those who don’t testify can be held in contempt with any punitive action taken as a result. As I recall, jail time is usually a remedy for that.

You can also subpoena the hacker(s). I doubt they’d show up. But it would be fun to monitor their bank accounts (they’d be fools to get paid in rubles) and watch them swell and trace that money back to Washington, New York or Mura Lago….

“What did the President know and when did he know it…..”
why do you need to impanel a grand jury exactly. what you got?

At least 4 people with ties to the campaign or the President himself had high level contacts with Russian that they lied about/didn’t disclose fully.

The AG had to correct his testimony when he wasn’t honest.
Michael Flynn had to resign when he lied about the nature of his contact
Paul Manafort had to resign due to his ties to the Russian Government
Roger Stone has interactions with a Hacker (aka criminal) who is credited with hacking the President’s political opponents; knew about a yet-to-be-released hack 6 weeks in advance.

Your move.
so why no grand jury? indictments? if you have all of this? what do you think it actually means? what do you think happened? come on dude, post something of significance that backs your fking claim.

Time will tell. The investigation continues and from the actions of Trump and the cartoonish temperament of his worshipers like yourself….the noose seems to be getting tighter.

If there is a Grand Jury empaneled…it can go anywhere; we’re talking Trump U, his tax records, all of the shady dealings.

1 day ago - Washington (CNN)Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe ofRussian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter.►
thehill.com/.../fbi/332670-grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-in-fbi-russia-probe-report
2 days ago - Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI Russia probe: report .... Flynn is also facing a Pentagoninvestigation into foreign payments he received in ...
theslot.jezebel.com/report-federal-prosecutors-issue-grand-jury-subpoenas-1795077093
2 days ago - Report: Federal Prosecutors Issue Grand Jury Subpoenas in FBI's Russia Investigation · Megan Reynolds · Yesterday 11:27pm.
Breaking: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas in FBI’s Russia Investigation – Balloon Juice...
2 days ago - Washington (CNN) Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn ...
https://townhall.com/.../grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-in-fbis-russia-investigation-n232...
1 day ago - CNN is reporting that associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn have beenissued grand jury subpoenas as part of the FBI's ...
www.dailywire.com/news/.../breaking-grand-jury-issues-subpoenas-flynns-hank-berri...
2 days ago - BREAKING: Grand Jury Issues Subpoenas To Flynn's Associates In FBI's Russia Investigation. Drew Angerer/Getty Images. By: Hank Berrien.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-FBI-s-Russia-probe.ht...
2 days ago - Grand jury subpoenas are issued to associates of Michael Flynn in FBI's Russia investigationon the same day Trump fires James Comey.
Darn it, I wanted that brainwashed fool kept in suspense..

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

So the ruskies would be breaking the law, yes, but how would the Trump team?

Well, Roger Stone knew full well that John Podesta was going to be hacked six weeks before Guccifer released the e-mails. It may not have broken any laws…but is that really the standard you want for your President…someone who knowingly works with criminals (Hacking is a crime) to injure your political opponent?

No, they exposed staffers BSing, and it was blown out of all proportion by our crap media- the Total bs/hate NEW BS GOP propaganda machine and the cowardly ratings mad corporate media- Ask Bernie. They talk all day about CRAP. Al Jazeera has more offices and reporters than all our TV networks combined, easily.
actually your wrong, but that doesn't surprise me.

Any takers?

Never try to reason with irrational people! The left is clearly unhinged and even more insane than most of us had previously believed!

I'm not trying to reason with anyone. I simply posed a question and am looking for a justifiable response.

No you are not, you posted a question in search of an answer you aren't getting.

I think I said that in the OP.

no

Question in search of an answer is when you pose a question to fish for a specific answer.

Answers given you are not matching and so you reject them.

As Gus Portocolis said, “there you go”

sorry, it is fake news. but nice try. the subpoenas were issued by the senate

Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Michael Flynn as part of Russia probe

"The committee, led by Sens. Richard Burr, R-North Carolina, and Mark Warner, D-Virginia, said it requested documents that members believe to be relevant to its investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election." Even though the documents are from 2014. oops.

Right, like news organizations accepting classified information from a confidential informants and publishing the information knowing it was passed illegally?

Also you might want to look up the jurisprudence on a private citizens duty to report, simply stated, there is no such duty.

But is that what you really want from the President??? Someone who is willing to use criminals to win? Seriously...why does one of the President's top advisor even remotely know a Russian Hacker? But getting back to expectations... I'm sure your standards are incredibly low for what you expect; the ends justify the means.

What Makes America Great is that the means matter a great deal to most real Americans. It's not something that Trump or his enablers will ever understand.

I'm trying to keep this thread focused on legality, morality can be discussed another time. But that said, remind us again who's techniques your dear leader taught and the hildabitch wrote her senior thesis on.

So yet again, the defense of Trump boils down to “others did it too”; i.e. Trump is no different than Clinton, Obama, Bush … Are you ready to sacrifice the BS that he is “different” because as soon as anyone questions your messiah, the rationalization is crying about Obama (which is in bounds I guess) but Clinton hasn’t been in office in nearly 2 decades. Time to turn the page.

Child, you're the one that brought up the ends justifies the means mantra, that was the whole premise behind Alinsky's teaching, a premise revered by your dear leader and the hildabitch.

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for a phishing scam and provided his password.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 20 (UPI) -- John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, had his email hacked by Russian operatives, security researchers confirmed Thursday.

Podesta's Gmail account was hacked using a fake login page with a URL associated with the hacker persona Fancy Bear, which has been tied to Russian interests. The connection was first reported by Motherboard. Politico reported it had also confirmed with a cybersecurity firm the connection between Podesta's hacked account and Fancy Bear.

U.S. intelligence officials have said Fancy Bear was behind the months-long effort to hack the Democratic National Committee and other Democratic groups. Clinton charged in Wednesday's debate that Russia was hacking Democrats exclusively in a bid to help sway the election.

Fancy Bear was also behind the hack of former Secretary of State Colin Powell's email.

Podesta's email was hacked using what's known as a spear-phishing technique. Podesta was sent a fake bit.ly link that redirected him to a site built to look exactly like his usual Gmail login, but that instead enabled the hackers to get his password and recode his email to allow them access.

The same bit.ly URL was used in all the hacking attempts of the the DNC, Powell and other Democrats.

John Podesta Wasn't 'Hacked,' He Fell For An Email Phishing Scam

Podesta wasn't hacked, he fell for a phishing scam and provided his password.

WASHINGTON, Oct. 20 (UPI) -- John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, had his email hacked by Russian operatives, security researchers confirmed Thursday.

Podesta's Gmail account was hacked using a fake login page with a URL associated with the hacker persona Fancy Bear, which has been tied to Russian interests. The connection was first reported by Motherboard. Politico reported it had also confirmed with a cybersecurity firm the connection between Podesta's hacked account and Fancy Bear.

U.S. intelligence officials have said Fancy Bear was behind the months-long effort to hack the Democratic National Committee and other Democratic groups. Clinton charged in Wednesday's debate that Russia was hacking Democrats exclusively in a bid to help sway the election.

Fancy Bear was also behind the hack of former Secretary of State Colin Powell's email.

Podesta's email was hacked using what's known as a spear-phishing technique. Podesta was sent a fake bit.ly link that redirected him to a site built to look exactly like his usual Gmail login, but that instead enabled the hackers to get his password and recode his email to allow them access.

The same bit.ly URL was used in all the hacking attempts of the the DNC, Powell and other Democrats.

John Podesta Wasn't 'Hacked,' He Fell For An Email Phishing Scam
Hacking is a crime, idiot.

dude, you need to read, but here.

1. Grand jury subpoenas for Michael Flynn associates revealed hours...
    www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/grand-jury-subpoenas-mic...
    1 day ago ... Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas seeking business records from people who worked with former US national security ...

2. Subpoenas Have Been Issued For Associates Of Michael Flynn ...
    dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/breaking-grand-jury-subpoenas-hav...
    1 day ago ... Federal grand jury subpoenas have been issued for associates of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, CNN is reporting. The news is ...

3. James Comey issued grand jury subpoenas into Michael Flynn's ...
    www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/james-...
    1 day ago ... Federal prosecutors have reportedly issued grand jury subpoenas as part of an investigation into alleged Russian hacking in the 2016 ...

4. Grand jury subpoenas issued to Mike Flynn associates: Report
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/grand-jury-subpoenas-issued-to-mi...
    1 day ago ... Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former national security adviser Mike Flynn in recent weeks.

5. What is the Significance of Grand Jury Subpoenas in the Flynn ...
    www.justsecurity.org/40790/significance-grand-jury-s...
    1 day ago ... CNN is reporting that a federal grand jury sitting in Alexandria, Virginia, has ... and records from associates of Michael Flynn pertaining to Flynn's activities after ... The grand jury subpoenas indicate that the Flynn investigation ...

6. Grand Jury Subpoenas Have Been Served To Michael Flynn's ...
    uproxx.com/news/russia-investigation-fbi-subpoenas-michael-f...
    1 day ago ... Associates of Michael Flynn have officially been served.

7. CNN: Federal Prosecutors Issue Grand Jury Subpoenas To Flyn
Associates of Flynn. so I ask, where is your link that Flynn is under grand jury?

Forum List

Back