The One Question No One So Far Can Answer

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

Really? What exactly did the conspire to do?

That is what the investigations are all about. You asked what laws may have been broken. Change your hypothetical scenario to include other meetings where the Russians may have mentioned some kind of cooperation with a trump administration with sanctions. If the trump administration or campaign official showed a willingness to cooperate and a later representative met with the Russians and got an offer or suggestion that illegally obtained emails would be leaked, that would be a conspiracy to obtain or have use of illegally obtained espionage products, hence, a criminal conspiracy. I am not trying to argue the merits of the case, rather, answering your original question about what law may have been violated.
so when does an investigation that produces nothing after eleven months end? well?
The President's National Security Advisor has his case being heard in front of a grand jury. He has admitted failing to register as a foreign agent. Technically, he was a secret foreign agent. One of his campaign officials, Manafort has admitted to also failing to register as a foreign agent also. For some reason, you guys don't recognize those situations as evidence of wrongdoing.
link:link::link::link::link::link:

There probably is none Just the stink will remain on Republican politics forever And jfmi How loud will you howl if the shoe is on the other foot some day??

So you're saying no laws were broken, thanks.

Hey I'm not a lawyer That's just my opinion But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads Even worse than whats thought of them today
But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads

how?
Asking an enemy a country of murderers for help?
Huh? not sure what your point is.
Think about it a little I'm sure a smart repub like you will get it eventually

I've posed this hypothetical question to a couple of members and so far no one seems up to the task of providing an answer. So now I'm posing it the whole board.

Ok, here's a hypothetical scenario. Let's say a Trump associate spoke to a Russian representative. The Russian told him we have some really bad shit on the hildabitch and the representative said wow, it would sure help us if you released it on Tuesday and they did exactly that.

Tell me, what specific law would have been broken? Don't give me an opinion, quote the law.

Any takers?

The Information was obtained by breaking the law by hacking the DNC servers...

To then use that to gain advantage is collusion with that crime.

So the ruskies would be breaking the law, yes, but how would the Trump team?
Obama wire tapped the German PM, he shot his knees with his argument.

Hey I'm not a lawyer That's just my opinion But again imo it would make republicans look like shitheads Even worse than whats thought of them today

how?
sorry, but your rants are not legible.

Any takers?

In question is if you have reasonably known that the emails were stolen and went along with a conspiracy, perhaps lying later about it and attempting to obstruct justice by...well how about firing the head of FBI.

And even if intent would not be fully proven, even if the lying was not under oath, even if obstruction would not be established, the damage to this White House would still be crippling politically. They would be in the public conscience firmly as a house of crooks who ARE the swamp.

So you don't have an answer, just opinion. Thanks for playing.

Something is terribly wrong in the head with you right wingers.

Here you go

18 U.S. Code § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

18 U.S. Code § 1503 - Influencing or injuring officer or juror generally

Now please explain how any of those apply to my scenario.

Fuck off, I have all but stuck a funnel in your throat and force fed you the answers while you gargle - "nuh uh man, don't feel nothing"

You wanted explanation? I gave you explanation.
You wanted exact laws? I gave you exact laws.

Maybe you want me to put together mock court proceedings movie for you to watch too?

Last edited:
Conspiracy

That is what the investigations are all about. You asked what laws may have been broken. Change your hypothetical scenario to include other meetings where the Russians may have mentioned some kind of cooperation with a trump administration with sanctions. If the trump administration or campaign official showed a willingness to cooperate and a later representative met with the Russians and got an offer or suggestion that illegally obtained emails would be leaked, that would be a conspiracy to obtain or have use of illegally obtained espionage products, hence, a criminal conspiracy. I am not trying to argue the merits of the case, rather, answering your original question about what law may have been violated.
so when does an investigation that produces nothing after eleven months end? well?
The President's National Security Advisor has his case being heard in front of a grand jury. He has admitted failing to register as a foreign agent. Technically, he was a secret foreign agent. One of his campaign officials, Manafort has admitted to also failing to register as a foreign agent also. For some reason, you guys don't recognize those situations as evidence of wrongdoing.
Seriously, you are debating this issue and don't even know about the Flynn grand jury taking place or his failure to register as a foreign agent. You need someone to show you a link to things that were front page news?

Any takers?

Conspiracy

Except many officials in the intel community, including Clapper, have repeatedly said there is no evidence of that.

how?

hypothetical means an idea or guess and these idiots are looking for facts in an answer ...

don't waste your time with any of these asshats, especially jc-ya

Seriously, you are debating this issue and don't even know about the Flynn grand jury taking place or his failure to register as a foreign agent. You need someone to show you a link to things that were front page news?

So post the link
:link::link:

So post the link
Media matters link coming in 5...4..3...

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

Aren't those sanctions still in place?

Any takers?

Never try to reason with irrational people! The left is clearly unhinged and even more insane than most of us had previously believed!

I'm not trying to reason with anyone. I simply posed a question and am looking for a justifiable response.

No you are not, you posted a question in search of an answer you aren't getting.

So post the link
You're a brainwashed fool. The Flynn grand jury issued subpoenas the same time trump fired Comey. That was just a few days ago and it was front page news.

Any takers?

Conspiracy

Except many officials in the intel community, including Clapper, have repeatedly said there is no evidence of that.

ahh facts.

So post the link
Media matters link coming in 5...4..3...
you mean crickets?

By keeping the candidate who would have continued sanctions out of the WH!

"It always takes time for sanctions to bring results. Restrictive measures are usually designed to have gradual effect over a mid- to long-term horizon. I guess the architects of the sanction regime against Russia should be surprised at how soon it has brought damage. First, sanctions have taken toll on elements of the Russian ruling class that are integrated into the West. One example: The losses due to frozen assets in the U.S. alone of an oligarch close to Putin, Yuri Kovalchuk, totaled $572 million, and the oligarch Rottenberg brothers sustained losses in Italy worth nearly $40 million. Second, sanctions have exacerbated the economic recession in Russia: by accelerating capital flight and shrinking internal financial resources; by restricting Russia’s access to international financial markets and triggering a financial crunch; and by creating crisis of confidence in international business circles regarding Russia."

The Sanctions on Russia: How Hard Do They Bite?

Rex Tillerson’s Company, Exxon, Has Billions at Stake Over Sanctions on Russia

Aren't those sanctions still in place?

Yea obviously he wouldn't lift them right now...
But you never know with Trump :spinner:

So post the link
You're a brainwashed fool. The Flynn grand jury issued subpoenas the same time trump fired Comey. That was just a few days ago and it was front page news.
dude, just post up that link about a grand jury. come now, the subpoena is for his documents his lawyer didn't want to give up in the senate investigations. Now about that grand jury, where's your link? need a cricket? here:

200w.gif

the "hackers" whether they were Russian, wikileaks, or someone else, exposed corruption, cheating, and lying within the DNC, the Clinton campaign, and the media.

The public had a right to that information, information that would have made Hillary easy to blackmail by both domestic and foreign interests.

The hackers and wikileaks should be rewarded for exposing the truth.

So post the link
dude, just post up that link about a grand jury. come now, the subpoena is for his documents his lawyer didn't want to give up in the senate investigations. Now about that grand jury, where's your link? need a cricket? here:

200w.gif
I'll just let you continue to make a fool out of yourself, thanks. Anyone with doubts can easily to a search by typing in "Flynn grand jury". Google has plenty of article about it.

Any takers?

In question is if you have reasonably known that the emails were stolen and went along with a conspiracy, perhaps lying later about it and attempting to obstruct justice by...well how about firing the head of FBI.

And even if intent would not be fully proven, even if the lying was not under oath, even if obstruction would not be established, the damage to this White House would still be crippling politically. They would be in the public conscience firmly as a house of crooks who ARE the swamp.

So you don't have an answer, just opinion. Thanks for playing.

Something is terribly wrong in the head with you right wingers.

Here you go

18 U.S. Code § 1343 - Fraud by wire, radio, or television

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

18 U.S. Code § 1503 - Influencing or injuring officer or juror generally

Now please explain how any of those apply to my scenario.

Fuck off, I have all but stuck a funnel in your throat and force fed you the answers while you gargle - "nuh uh man, don't feel nothing"

You wanted explanation? I gave you explanation.
You wanted exact laws? I gave you exact laws.

Maybe you want me to put together mock court proceedings movie for you to watch too?

All you had to say is you're not capable of explaining how any of the statues might apply. Personally I don't see where they would going by their titles.

Forum List

Back