The Only Funny Thing I've Found about This Election..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
a79ca59c-fdd4-413b-8da0-7ad2280813e6
Explains a lot about people who are ASKING to serve the nation --- as opposed to people who EXPECT to gain power because of "who they are". It's hysterically funny and serious at the same time. Laughed and cried a bit --- I think..

Last edited:
Explains a lot about people who are ASKING to serve the nation --- as opposed to people who EXPECT to gain power because of "who they are". It's hysterically funny and serious at the same time. Laughed and cried a bit --- I think..

I agree. Voting Libertarian is the mature and reasonable thing to do.

So you didn't like the entertainment. I get it. It's hard to book talent on a limited budget..

And we don't screen delegates quite as carefully as the other 2 parties do.. :lmao:

Sgt_Wasserman_Schultz.jpg

So you didn't like the entertainment. I get it. It's hard to book talent on a limited budget..

And we don't screen delegates quite as carefully as the other 2 parties do.. :lmao:

The difference being that your picture is the result of picture editing. The video I linked is an actual Libertarian candidate at their convention.

The difference being that your picture is the result of picture editing. The video I linked is an actual Libertarian candidate at their convention.

That's only because because she attempted to HIDE all of her bad judgements and string pulling and power plays... Who am I more ashamed of --- Really??? An anonymous guy who wanted some "exposure" on national CSPAN --- Or a power whore who disenfranchised MILLIONS of Democrat voters and displayed immense hypocrisy in leadership?

That's only because because she attempted to HIDE all of her bad judgements and string pulling and power plays... Who am I more ashamed of --- Really??? An anonymous guy who wanted some "exposure" on national CSPAN --- Or a power whore who disenfranchised MILLIONS of Democrat voters and displayed immense hypocrisy in leadership?

Sure, I know. Dale Smith told me the same thing. Not surprising to see you are taking advantage of all the stuff he claims to know.

What I find funny is we have the two most disliked, and least qualified, candidates in history...

and people on each side is clamoring how great their candidate is.

:clap2:

Strange accent though. Somehow I doubt Abe spoke like that.

I like his John Lennon impression -- "shoot me". :lol:

Not sure I get the reference to "Walter White" :uhh:

Sure, I know. Dale Smith told me the same thing. Not surprising to see you are taking advantage of all the stuff he claims to know.

So -- you're here to slime ME? Glad you're happy with the choices that the 2 parties gave you.. I'm not willing to wait to see how much further this nation declines with EITHER of them in office. Time to get some humility and public service back into the election process.

You don't want to discuss the horrendous leadership crisis facing America. I get that. Beat on me all ya want. I'm out to make sure NEITHER corporate political power gets rewarded for locking up America in a Death Match.

:clap2:

Strange accent though. Somehow I doubt Abe spoke like that.

I like his John Lennon impression -- "shoot me". :lol:

Not sure I get the reference to "Walter White" :uhh:

Don't know Walter White either. Must not watch ET or Hollywood Tonite..

Forum List

Back