The only proof you need that Ford is "wrong"

Look at all the lib scum here spinning their lying asses off!
You havent addressed why your dumb ass didnt know the statute of limitations was up?
In 82 when this supposedly happened Maryland had a one year statute of limitations on such a supposed crime. And no they don't get to use todays law they have to use what was law THEN.
Exactly. miketx dumb ass didnt know this.
Still ignoring that Maryland has offered to open an investigation, huh troll? And she STILL hasn't gone to the police!
It would be stupid to go to the local police when they cant prosecute. I know its all very confusing for you but take my word for it. :laugh:

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.
Not to mention Kavs mom was a big shot judge and his father was an attorney.

His mother was also a judge...her name was Martha Kavanaugh.

Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.
Yeah. I said his mom was a judge. Cant you read?

I can read better than most people can. Btw, that comment wasn't really for you anyways.

These trolls are really triggered when you post facts. Look at all the spinning liars!

nut case screamer.jpg

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

If she is so obviously lying, why did Trump order the FBI to investigate her accusation?

So you'll accept the FACTS.

I never saw the need to argue something that has been proven to be wrong. I don't consider whining or a Hannity rant to be proof.

Bitch STILL hasn't filed a complaint. She's a lair.

What were the police going to do other than tell her the statutes of limitations had run out?

Why didn't she go to the police when she was first attacked so long ago?
The same reason most rape victims dont. Not to mention Kavs mom was a judge and his father an attorney.

Did Ford study the Dana Carvey, Church Lady character? There's a few similar facial expressions that was eerily familiar.
images.jpeg

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.

Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.

That’s probably the best explanation I have heard so far. Has this come out yet? Haven’t seen FOX today. Too bad this wasn’t brought up on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were the police going to do other than tell her the statutes of limitations had run out?

The same reason most rape victims dont. Not to mention Kavs mom was a judge and his father an attorney.
What does that have to do with her going to the lying media instead of the police, troll?

So? So what? That makes no sense.

I can read better than most people can. Btw, that comment wasn't really for you anyways.
If you could read why did you say his "mother was a judge also" like I didnt already say she was?

If the comment wasnt for me then why did you reply to my post?

Being a judge is one thing. Educating on motive is something new in this post. That would be a bit more than a coincidence if true. If brought up last Thursday, it could have been a game changer. You didn’t report that information.

That’s probably the best explanation I have heard so far. Has this come out yet? Haven’t seen FOX today. Too bad this wasn’t brought up on Thursday.

The most convenient explanation for you, you mean?

Forum List

Back