The only proof you need that Ford is "wrong"

Probably because he hasnt said or did anything that people view as racist. I'm pretty sure he is a racist but I havent seen it yet.
He's white, that's all you trolls need. Have you already forgot about white priv? So soon?
Your post reminds me of how the world laughed at Drumpf. :21:
And then, we elected him! lol!
Just because you have white priv doesnt make you a racist.

You didnt do shit. The Electoral College elected him prior to the world laughing at him last week.
21.gif
The electoral college always elects them, tard
Then why did you say "we" like you did something you fucking moron? :laugh:
Keep lying about the statutes of limitations running out.
I already posted the link from Faux news so you have no excuse.
laugh.gif

Maryland authorities say they'll investigate Kavanaugh -- if a victim files a complaint

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

He's white, that's all you trolls need. Have you already forgot about white priv? So soon?

You didnt do shit. The Electoral College elected him prior to the world laughing at him last week.
21.gif
laugh.gif

Maryland authorities say they'll investigate Kavanaugh -- if a victim files a complaint

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”
So what will they investigate, liar?

21.gif
laugh.gif

The incident. Cant you read?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How can they if the statues of imitations are expired, liar?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know youre not really all that bright but the statutes of limitations apply to bringing charges or prosecuting the case not investigating it. Typically they wont investigate if they cant prosecute but they are offering to at least investigate.

It must be hurt being so stupid you dont understand this.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know youre not really all that bright but the statutes of limitations apply to prosecuting the case not investigating it. Typically they wont investigate if they cant prosecute but they are offering to at least investigate.
Why hasn’t she filed a report?

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.
Right! How come she hasn’t now?

21.gif
laugh.gif

They still need her to file a report. She hasn’t as of yet.

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.
What were the police going to do other than tell her the statutes of limitations had run out?

Except they had not
Actually they did. You may want to check on what the law was back in 1982 and why they cant prosecute. Dont be a fool like miketx and get embarrassed....again.

Nope if found guilty he can serve time. Check yourself before you wreck youself

What were the police going to do other than tell her the statutes of limitations had run out?

Except they had not
Actually they did. You may want to check on what the law was back in 1982 and why they cant prosecute. Dont be a fool like miketx and get embarrassed....again.

He cant be found guilty of sexual assault stupid. He cant be prosecuted. You must be trolling. Normally you are not this stupid after I prove you wrong....again. :21:

Except they had not

He cant be found guilty of sexual assault stupid. He cant be prosecuted. You must be trolling. Normally you are not this stupid after I prove you wrong....again. :21:

You are incorrect. No statute for sex crimes.

Indeed. This is a political hit job. If it isn't defeated, we will no longer have Rule of Law and Due Process. We will have Show Trial Inquisitions until all NoGoodBadThink is eliminated.

Except they had not

Why did Maryland say there was a statute then?

Except they had not

Texts and emails could ultimately help kill the statute of limitations for sex crimes
Enjoy

A dude who works with his hands beats a computer geek yet again

Except they had not

Why did Maryland say there was a statute then?

I just pasted a link. I was surprised too. Also he is done coaching his kids in hoops. Deserved if he is guilty but a shame if he is not.

Except they had not

Like most lib trolls he just keeps spewing his lies over and over hoping for a reaction from you.

Except they had not

Texts and emails could ultimately help kill the statute of limitations for sex crimes
Enjoy

A dude who works with his hands beats a computer geek yet again
Wait you just said there was no statute of limitations and now you provide a link that basically says the laws should be changed to do away with the statutes? Then you say enjoy? I am enjoying. I am enjoying laughing at you. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back