The only proof you need that Ford is "wrong"

Actually they did. You may want to check on what the law was back in 1982 and why they cant prosecute. Dont be a fool like miketx and get embarrassed....again.

Nope if found guilty he can serve time. Check yourself before you wreck youself
He cant be found guilty of sexual assault stupid. He cant be prosecuted. You must be trolling. Normally you are not this stupid after I prove you wrong....again. :21:

You are incorrect. No statute for sex crimes.
Why did Maryland say there was a statute then?

I just pasted a link. I was surprised too. Also he is done coaching his kids in hoops. Deserved if he is guilty but a shame if he is not.
I know you pasted a link. It says emails and texts should do away with the statutes you said were not there. :21:

Why would she go to the police?
Why wouldn’t she?

I'll help you out here...

Because of a little thing called "statute of limitations".

Now you can go look it up and figure the rest out for yourself.
Well the dummies are claiming there was no statute of limitations and to back it up he posted a link that says emails and texts should eliminate the statutes. You simply cant make this kind of stupidity up. :21:

He cant be found guilty of sexual assault stupid. He cant be prosecuted. You must be trolling. Normally you are not this stupid after I prove you wrong....again. :21:

I just pasted a link. I was surprised too. Also he is done coaching his kids in hoops. Deserved if he is guilty but a shame if he is not.
I know you pasted a link. It says emails and texts should do away with the statutes you said were not there. :21:

There is no statute for his crime. Not sure how much more clearly I can explain it

There is no statute for his crime. Not sure how much more clearly I can explain it
Why does Maryland PD disagree with you? You cant make it any clearer that you are a fool that lacks reading comprehension. Its pretty evident by the link you provided. :21:

Law was changed in 1996 from misdemeanor to crime no statute.

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.
Not to mention Kavs mom was a big shot judge and his father was an attorney.

His mother was also a judge...her name was Martha Kavanaugh.

Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.

Or maybe she got sexually assaulted and also wanted revenge.
'''maybe''' is the key word
maybe ducks fly on the moon
maybe Elvis is in Alaska
maybe maybe maybe

Why would she go to the police?
Why wouldn’t she?

I'll help you out here...

Because of a little thing called "statute of limitations".

Now you can go look it up and figure the rest out for yourself.
Don't have them for sex crimes.

Um... in this case, yes they do. Prior to 1996 in the state of Maryland attempted rape was classified as a misdemeanor with a one-year statute of limitations.

Educate yourself.

But the crime was done in 1982 dummy. :21:

Why does Maryland PD disagree with you? You cant make it any clearer that you are a fool that lacks reading comprehension. Its pretty evident by the link you provided. :21:

In 1996 the law was changed. From misdemeanor to crime. No statute.

The crime occurred in 1982 and the Maryland PD says they have to use the laws at the time. You would know this if you had any type of reading comprehension. :laughing0301:

Why Maryland police aren’t investigating the Kavanaugh allegations

Still applies

The crime occurred in 1982 and the Maryland PD says they have to use the laws at the time. You would know this if you had any type of reading comprehension. :laughing0301:

Nope still applies. You are wrong.

Why Maryland police aren’t investigating the Kavanaugh allegations

Still applies
What still applies? Maryland said that the crime would need to be prosecuted under the 1982 law in the link I provided for you. Why do you think anyone is going to believe you when Maryland themselves disagree with you? I know it hurts being embarrassed like this but you should just accept it. :laugh:

Nope still applies. You are wrong.
You better tell Maryland then. They said you were wrong.

"But Manger and McCarthy noted that prosecution was unlikely in Maryland because authorities would have to apply the law that existed at the time of the offense, not the law that exists now,"

“For example, in 1982, assault and attempted rape were both misdemeanors and subject to a one-year statute of limitations,”

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

Indeed. This is a political hit job. If it isn't defeated, we will no longer have Rule of Law and Due Process. We will have Show Trial Inquisitions until all NoGoodBadThink is eliminated.

Democrats.....the Lavrentiy Beria Party.

Indeed. This is a political hit job. If it isn't defeated, we will no longer have Rule of Law and Due Process. We will have Show Trial Inquisitions until all NoGoodBadThink is eliminated.

Democrats.....the Lavrentiy Beria Party.

Indeed, and fully equipped with a Star Chamber.

Yes and since there WAS a statute of limitations in 1982 THAT is what applies dumb ass.

Forum List

Back