The only proof you need that Ford is "wrong"

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.
Not to mention Kavs mom was a big shot judge and his father was an attorney.

His mother was also a judge...her name was Martha Kavanaugh.

Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.

Thatā€™s probably the best explanation I have heard so far. Has this come out yet? Havenā€™t seen FOX today. Too bad this wasnā€™t brought up on Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The most convenient explanation for you, you mean?

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s true, but if it is it changes everything. It would have shut down the hearing Thursday. Iā€™d like to know the source. There is no evidence of her claim, and now heā€™s being scrutinized on other [emoji90] that also canā€™t be substantiated. If he is guilty,someone needs to prove it. This isnā€™t a cold case of a murder with a body. Thereā€™s nothing to investigate. If someone came at you with allegations like this publicly, a civil suit would be a slam dunk. There are plenty of criminals getting prosecuted and sanctioned all the time. This situation doesnā€™t apply to everything else.

That FACT, the GD FACT, that instead of going to the police first, she went to liberal "news" sources and politicians. The end.

So, she didn't go to the police when it happened, probably because she thought the police wouldn't do anything about it. Because the police often don't do anything about it and the woman gets treated like shit in a man's world.

Claim: In a 1996 foreclosure case, Judge Martha Kavanaugh ruled against Ralph and Paula Blasey, thus providing motive for revenge for their daughter Christine Blasey Ford.

Thatā€™s probably the best explanation I have heard so far. Has this come out yet? Havenā€™t seen FOX today. Too bad this wasnā€™t brought up on Thursday.

giphy.gif

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s true, but if it is it changes everything. It would have shut down the hearing Thursday. Iā€™d like to know the source. There is no evidence of her claim, and now heā€™s being scrutinized on other [emoji90] that also canā€™t be substantiated. If he is guilty,someone needs to prove it. This isnā€™t a cold case of a murder with a body. Thereā€™s nothing to investigate. If someone came at you with allegations like this publicly, a civil suit would be a slam dunk. There are plenty of criminals getting prosecuted and sanctioned all the time. This situation doesnā€™t apply to everything else.

The issue is that the US is changing. It used to be a man's society, now it's less a man's society and a lot of people don't like this change.

Well that's what it is.

When this guy was 17 the world was different. However people want Supreme Court justices they can trust, not people who might have blemishes. So many people have been rejected because of blemishes. This guy has only made it this far because Trump doesn't give a shit about anything. He's a womanizing fuckhead and he only cares about getting his own way. Any other president would have pulled him by now.

The issue is that the US is changing. It used to be a man's society, now it's less a man's society and a lot of people don't like this change.

Well that's what it is.

When this guy was 17 the world was different. However people want Supreme Court justices they can trust, not people who might have blemishes. So many people have been rejected because of blemishes. This guy has only made it this far because Trump doesn't give a shit about anything. He's a womanizing fuckhead and he only cares about getting his own way. Any other president would have pulled him by now.

Hey,
A lot of men are trash, agreed. Anybody thatā€™s ever lived has blemishes. Just donā€™t see any evidence of anything here. Hillary didnā€™t seem to have any problem with letting Bill let little Bill play. She also wasnā€™t very believing of several women that had a lot more substantial evidence that Dr. Ford has come out with. She was downright nasty and hostile to those women. And she didnā€™t refer to any of them as brave or courageous either. I guess thereā€™s different rules and standards of evidence for different people.

Well that's what it is.

Hey,
A lot of men are trash, agreed. Anybody thatā€™s ever lived has blemishes. Just donā€™t see any evidence of anything here. Hillary didnā€™t seem to have any problem with letting Bill let little Bill play. She also wasnā€™t very believing of several women that had a lot more substantial evidence that Dr. Ford has come out with. She was downright nasty and hostile to those women. And she didnā€™t refer to any of them as brave or courageous either. I guess thereā€™s different rules and standards of evidence for different people.

Right, let's bring up career politician Hillary.....

Two bad choices for president, great, shows the system is fucked.

Some people have blemishes, and other people have stains, this guy seems to have more stains than blemishes, and he's going to try and become one of a few people who rule on the law...... the right person? Probably not.

Well that's what it is.

Hey,

Some people have blemishes, and other people have stains, this guy seems to have more stains than blemishes, and he's going to try and become one of a few people who rule on the law...... the right person? Probably not.
Meanwhile ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE to support Ford's claim. Even the people she named as being there DENY being there.

Why haven't any of the lib tools claimed Kavanaugh is a racist yet?

Well that's what it is.

Hey,

I respect your opinion, but again see no evidence.

Well that's what it is.

Hey,

I respect your opinion, but again see no evidence.

Libstains do not need evidence. If it fits their treasonous agenda then he's guilty.

Because we haven't seen much evidence that he is racist. Unlike the hateful right, we don't throw unfounded accusations I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI found evidence of that though. They are pretty thorough.

Probably because he hasnt said or did anything that people view as racist. I'm pretty sure he is a racist but I havent seen it yet.

Probably because he hasnt said or did anything that people view as racist. I'm pretty sure he is a racist but I havent seen it yet.
He's white, that's all you trolls need. Have you already forgot about white priv? So soon?

Because we haven't seen much evidence that he is racist. Unlike the hateful right, we don't throw unfounded accusations I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI found evidence of that though. They are pretty thorough.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your post reminds me of how the world laughed at Drumpf. :21:
And then, we elected him! lol!

He's white, that's all you trolls need. Have you already forgot about white priv? So soon?

Just because you have white priv doesnt make you a racist.

You didnt do shit. The Electoral College elected him prior to the world laughing at him last week.
21.gif

You didnt do shit. The Electoral College elected him prior to the world laughing at him last week.
21.gif
The electoral college always elects them, tard

21.gif
Then why did you say "we" like you did something you fucking moron? :laugh:

What were the police going to do other than tell her the statutes of limitations had run out?

Except they had not
Actually they did. You may want to check on what the law was back in 1982 and why they cant prosecute. Dont be a fool like miketx and get embarrassed....again.

21.gif
Then why did you say "we" like you did something you fucking moron? :laugh:
Keep lying about the statutes of limitations running out.

Forum List

Back