The Only Solution To The Gaza Problem

Keep playing your code pink role.
What else can one expect from a MAGA Republican American domestic terrorist.

The Palestinians have a culture of death and so do MAGA domestic terrorists like you. Threaten, belittle and use worthless expressions Ike Code pink.

Your imbecility s as limitless as that of Hamas.

What else can one expect from a MAGA Republican American domestic terrorist.

The Palestinians have a culture of death and so do MAGA domestic terrorists like you. Threaten, belittle and use worthless expressions Ike Code pink.

Your imbecility s as limitless as that of Hamas.
Says shitforbrains who thinks terrorists should be left alone.

If your roommate has a rape room and I’d bringing in victims routinely and you do nothing, you’re no different than your roommate.

And many Gaza residents knew the attack was coming just from the activity required

Says shitforbrains who thinks terrorists should be left alone.

If your roommate has a rape room and I’d bringing in victims routinely and you do nothing, you’re no different than your roommate.

And many Gaza residents knew the attack was coming just from the activity required
An enormous amount of nonsense from the fried MAGA brain.

Isreal is doing the job it always does which is to know where the terrorists are and killing them.

Attack me all you like brain dead

Let’s review how Israel had tried to deal with Hamas:
1. Israel tried occupying Gaza. That didn’t work.
2. Israel tried building walls and letting Hamas run Gaza. That didn’t work.

This leads inexorably to the only viable solution for Israel to prevent Hamas attacking and murdering Israeli citizens from Gaza.

Palestinians will no longer be allowed to occupy Gaza.

No Palestinians in Gaza = No terror attacks from Gaza.
You cannot co-exist with those who refuse to co-exist with you. Put them in boats and let the Lefts precious UN deal with them. When violence becomes necessary it becomes the only thing that works.

You cannot negotiate with some one who only wants you dead.
so it is ….

Wishing for all the Palestinians to be gone is not going to happen. Most are against Hamas and the terror and are powerless.

Not all of Gaza is being attacked. Not all Palestinians are being bombed. Mainly the terror leaders and terror places where the rockets are coming from.

Let us not have some worthless dream of an empty Gaza, it is not going to happen.

The bad apples are being eliminated, but there are to many of them.

The threat continues and Israelis of all religions are at risk of being killed by those rockets coming into Israel. The government is distributing weapons to many to defend themselves.

But again, let the war take its turns. It is not going to be a one day, one week, or one month war. Not this time.
Israel should push every last Palestinian into the sea, but instead they are likely going to completely flatten northern Gaza and turn it into a permanent no go zone. Any Palestinian crossing into that zone in the future will probably meet a swift death from snipers. A massive buffer zone is an almost certainty.

Those ^ are the only two options that will bring peace to Israelis.

Last edited:
An enormous amount of nonsense from the fried MAGA brain.

Isreal is doing the job it always does which is to know where the terrorists are and killing them.

Attack me all you like brain dead

Israel to the 1.1 Million Terrorist Residents of Gaza City: Get the Fuck Out​

About time.

amnesty%20callamn.png

You said it wouldn’t happen and called me childish names then also.

I spent a lot of weeks in the West Bank this summer. I probably know a tad more about the situation than you.
You said the whole of Gaza is going to become rubble. I told you that it is not how Israel operates. It is not going to all become ruble. Not now, not ever.

No such luck so far.

You play at knowing. Keep playing.

You are mean, be mean. That is not how Jews and Israelis are. I ought to know.

Israel's Health Ministry ordered not to treat captured Palestinians.

Article 15 of the Geneva Convention:
"The captive Power shall be under an obligation to provide ... such medical care as their state of health shall require."

No treaty with Western countries is worth the paper it is written on.

Let’s review how Israel had tried to deal with Hamas:
1. Israel tried occupying Gaza. That didn’t work.
2. Israel tried building walls and letting Hamas run Gaza. That didn’t work.

This leads inexorably to the only viable solution for Israel to prevent Hamas attacking and murdering Israeli citizens from Gaza.

Palestinians will no longer be allowed to occupy Gaza.

No Palestinians in Gaza = No terror attacks from Gaza.
You cannot co-exist with those who refuse to co-exist with you. Put them in boats and let the Lefts precious UN deal with them. When violence becomes necessary it becomes the only thing that works.

You cannot negotiate with some one who only wants you dead.

So the Palestinians could have acted civilized and been wealthy developing the resources and instead chose to murderous terrorists and screwing their people over.

BTW - I spent a lot of weeks in the West Bsnk this summer, I’m very aware of details like this (which are distorted but I’ll let it ride)

So the Palestinians could have acted civilized and been wealthy developing the resources and instead chose to murderous terrorists and screwing their people over.

BTW - I spent a lot of weeks in the West Bsnk this summer, I’m very aware of details like this (which are distorted but I’ll let it ride)

Most Gazans weren't born there. They are from the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back