The only way to stop carbon emissions

The most notorious deniers, who defied "settled and undeniable science" were Copernicus and Galileo.

What a couple of utter fools!

You dumb fuck. Copernicus and Galileo defied the church. Essentially, at that time, they were the 'Science'.

You willfully ignorant denialists blissfully ignore the fact that every single Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University have policy statemenst that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

First of all, let me thank you for the complimentary names you called me. Whenever I see the first sentence in a response to my - or for that matter to anybody's post - like your first sentence, it is absolutely clear that we are dealing with a loser.

Obviously you fail to see that history shows that there is no such thing as "settled science". You fail to see, but then strangely confirm what I said, that back then, the Church was the "settled science".

Today every major university and every scientist puts forth a theory, because they know the basic law: Publish or perish. So, once a theory that had been put forth, it eventually becomes boring and obsolete, and then the exact opposite needs to be promulgated.

That is how we know that eggs, milk, sugar and butter, for example, are bad for you this year, were good for you last year and will be good for you again next year.

That is how the impending an inevitable new Ice Age, the world wide hunger, the starvation of the 1970's - remember, the idea promoted by the then settled and most knowledgeable people - became Global Warming, plenty of food and great prosperity for those who are willing to work for it.

You and your ilk are sick to see people prosper, using the resources provided by the Earth. You have the condescending attitude that you know best. You have the richest vocabulary of insults to heap on everybody who dares to disagree with you.

Go, have at it!

The major sources of carbon emissions can be found in nature itself, rocks plants, the ocean and the biggest source is volcanic eruption. not man.

OK, that is what you say. What do the scientists who study such thing say? Or are you a scientist?

Volcanic Gases and Climate Change Overview

Do the Earth’s volcanoes emit more CO2 than human activities? Research findings indicate that the answer to this frequently asked question is a clear and unequivocal, “No.” Human activities, responsible for a projected 35 billion metric tons (gigatons) of CO2 emissions in 2010 (Friedlingstein et al., 2010), release an amount of CO2 that dwarfs the annual CO2 emissions of all the world’s degassing subaerial and submarine volcanoes (Gerlach, 2011).

The published estimates of the global CO2 emission rate for all degassing subaerial (on land) and submarine volcanoes lie in a range from 0.13 gigaton to 0.44 gigaton per year (Gerlach, 1991; Varekamp et al., 1992; Allard, 1992; Sano and Williams, 1996; Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998). The preferred global estimates of the authors of these studies range from about 0.15 to 0.26 gigaton per year. The 35-gigaton projected anthropogenic CO2 emission for 2010 is about 80 to 270 times larger than the respective maximum and minimum annual global volcanic CO2 emission estimates. It is 135 times larger than the highest preferred global volcanic CO2 estimate of 0.26 gigaton per year (Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998).

and you seriously believe the above bullshit ?

if i were studying Earth worms flatulence and i was given $5,000,000.00 to conclude my study that Earth worms are a bigger problem than volcanos , like those "scientists", i would take the money and run.

do "believe" all scientists are honest and as truthful as the pope ? :lmao:

The major sources of carbon emissions can be found in nature itself, rocks plants, the ocean and the biggest source is volcanic eruption. not man.

Man emits more CO2 in DAYS than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year.
That being said we're talking the amount over and above natural emissions as being the problem. The ability of CO2 to absorb IR radiation is well-established. What happens if the increase seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, continues unabated. It's simple logic. If a little CO2 raises temps a little, a lot will raise it much more.

"...in DAYS" ? how many days, a thousand, a million or a trillion ? ? ?

i must congratulate you on obtaining your degree in idiocy :lmao:

Apparently Votto's not the only one that's logic impaired. "Days" as compared to "year" in my post, logically means that it would have to be less than 365. In actuality it's 2-3. KAY???

Equivocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The most notorious deniers, who defied "settled and undeniable science" were Copernicus and Galileo.

You dumb fuck. Copernicus and Galileo defied the church. Essentially, at that time, they were the 'Science'.

You willfully ignorant denialists blissfully ignore the fact that every single Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University have policy statemenst that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

and you believe that "policy" ? those institutions would never support a lie would they ? Anthropogenic a big word that basically means BULLSHIT G.W. ?

statemenst <----------<<<< proof you went to a Gvmt. skool (SIC) they didn't indoctrinate you much in spelling did they :lmao: .... :lmao:
i also wonder if they might be in a menstrual cycle, one never knows when it comes to a liarberal :lmao:

Man emits more CO2 in DAYS than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. That being said we're talking the amount over and above natural emissions as being the problem. The ability of CO2 to absorb IR radiation is well-established. What happens if the increase seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, continues unabated. It's simple logic. If a little CO2 raises temps a little, a lot will raise it much more.

If a little CO2 raises temps a little, a lot will raise it much more.

Sounds like a good way to prevent the next ice age.
How much higher should we raise CO2 levels, just to be safe?

Oh dear, a climate changer denier.

You make Al Gore and the North Koreans cry.

Nature = 97% of all admissions. Man = 3%... America = .3%

Why do you hate science? Because it proves man has no control over the weather?

Good thing it's not solely an American initiative to address. Oh thats right, It's a global conspiracy.

Man emits more CO2 in DAYS than all the volcanoes on earth do in a normal year. That being said we're talking the amount over and above natural emissions as being the problem. The ability of CO2 to absorb IR radiation is well-established. What happens if the increase seen since the advent of the Industrial Revolution, continues unabated. It's simple logic. If a little CO2 raises temps a little, a lot will raise it much more.

Would you say then that backward impoverished countries like North Korea is good for the global warming problem?

After all, libtards keep saying that we use too much gas, heat and cool homes that are too big, go on long airplane rides that equal driving an SUV for an entire year etc. It seems to me the best way to control the problem is simply to take away all their toys and money. In other words, we need to destroy the global economies and return to our caves.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

OK, that is what you say. What do the scientists who study such thing say? Or are you a scientist?

Do the Earth&#8217;s volcanoes emit more CO2 than human activities? Research findings indicate that the answer to this frequently asked question is a clear and unequivocal, &#8220;No.&#8221; Human activities, responsible for a projected 35 billion metric tons (gigatons) of CO2 emissions in 2010 (Friedlingstein et al., 2010), release an amount of CO2 that dwarfs the annual CO2 emissions of all the world&#8217;s degassing subaerial and submarine volcanoes (Gerlach, 2011).

The published estimates of the global CO2 emission rate for all degassing subaerial (on land) and submarine volcanoes lie in a range from 0.13 gigaton to 0.44 gigaton per year (Gerlach, 1991; Varekamp et al., 1992; Allard, 1992; Sano and Williams, 1996; Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998). The preferred global estimates of the authors of these studies range from about 0.15 to 0.26 gigaton per year. The 35-gigaton projected anthropogenic CO2 emission for 2010 is about 80 to 270 times larger than the respective maximum and minimum annual global volcanic CO2 emission estimates. It is 135 times larger than the highest preferred global volcanic CO2 estimate of 0.26 gigaton per year (Marty and Tolstikhin, 1998).

Yeah I've seen them tout this hilarious talking point recently. I know they are all just parrots, but I'd love to know the source of this gem.

Don't you know. Al Gore is paying them all off. It's obvious!

Do the Earth’s volcanoes emit more CO2 than human activities? Research findings indicate that the answer to this frequently asked question is a clear and unequivocal, “No.” Human activities, responsible for a projected 35 billion metric tons (gigatons) of CO2 emissions in 2010 (Friedlingstein et al., 2010), release an amount of CO2 that dwarfs the annual CO2 emissions of all the world’s degassing subaerial and submarine volcanoes (Gerlach, 2011).

and you seriously believe the above bullshit ?

if i were studying Earth worms flatulence and i was given $5,000,000.00 to conclude my study that Earth worms are a bigger problem than volcanos , like those "scientists", i would take the money and run.

do "believe" all scientists are honest and as truthful as the pope ? :lmao:

Yup, that's it. Every major scientific organization are liars.

Every

Single

One

This is one of the many reasons no one takes you seriously and why your life has turned out to be the miserable failure that it is. So sorry.

Would you say then that backward impoverished countries like North Korea is good for the global warming problem?

After all, libtards keep saying that we use too much gas, heat and cool homes that are too big, go on long airplane rides that equal driving an SUV for an entire year etc. It seems to me the best way to control the problem is simply to take away all their toys and money. In other words, we need to destroy the global economies and return to our caves.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Are you absolutely sure Jedi scum? :badgrin:

Here is my take on the climate change controversy.

Sure the climate changes, it always has. Do life forms effect the climate? Sure, in fact dino's emitted far more carbon emissions that man does today. (shrug)

The dirty little secret is that the left has duped conservatives into denying these two truths when they really should be focusing on two other issues.

1. The dino's did not destroy the world. In fact, the climate was much hotter than it is now, yet the sky did not fall.

2. The whole controversy is designed to pass cap and trade. The problem is, cap and trade will do next to nothing to curb global emissions of carbon.

3. Cap and trade is a scheme for those on the left to get wealthy. Just google Chicago Climate Exchange and it will show you that those invested in it will become wealthy beyond their wildest dreams once it is put into law.

4. Cap and trade it now being implemented by the EPA. Essentially those on the left are trying to generate as much support for it as possible, but in the end they could really care less what you think because they despise democracy and have found ways to bypass elected officials to vote on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB0aFPXr4n4]George Carlin on Global Warming - YouTube[/ame]

That pretty much says it all George.

In the end, government and corporate America will pass down to us the increased price of doing business with cap and trade, as they run away laughing all the way to the bank, like they did with the credit crisis.

The sheeple lose again.

Forum List

Back