The other GOP candidates promise to support the liar, con artist for president

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Last night at the GOP debate the other candidates were asked if they were going to support Trump if he gets the nomination. They all said they would. All of them have called Trump a liar, a con artist, a misogynist, a narcissist, a tax cheat, a small dick, and they are all willing to subject the American people to this yuck. This really should be the end of the GOP.

Last night at the GOP debate the other candidates were asked if they were going to support Trump if he gets the nomination. They all said they would. All of them have called Trump a liar, a con artist, a misogynist, a narcissist, a tax cheat, a small dick, and they are all willing to subject the American people to this yuck. This really should be the end of the GOP.

Seems that I recall Hillary and her supporters were saying the same thing about the Barrypuppet until she and Barry were summoned by the Bilderburg group that persuaded her to drop out of the race in 2008 promising that her turn to be the face of the franchise of USA.INC would come in 2016 if she simply "played ball"....looks like her patience paid off. Of course stupid fucks like you will hail her coronation while nothing has a chance of improving for the midd;e class.....but at least you will have some braggin' rights because that is what it is all about for stupid fucks like you.

With nominating the Hildebeast , the Dems have no room to talk about that.

Right, heaven forbid we have politicians that will actually keep their word. Of course we already know honor has no place in the regressive world.

Trump supporters have such third grade sandbox banter. Okay, back to the playground kids. Let the adults make some intelligent comments.

It's sad what our campaigns have come too... candidates tear each other apart in the primaries and then are best friends during the election in hope of gaining cabinet positions. Christie is already in the brown nosing phase. The premise being on both sides... "Anybody on our side is better than Anybody on their side" Frankly, this whole circus act shows their hypocrisy and their true colors, it's embarrassing. Props to Kasich for holding his ground and rising above the dirt... Too bad the clowns are drowning him out. And perhaps the GOP should take some notes on how the Dems run things, before their party passes the point of no return.

I read the subject line and thought they were going to support Mrs. Tuluza Clinton. But she wouldn't even make a good three card monte dealer let alone a con artist, take some brains and her's is damaged.

I read the subject line and thought they were going to support Mrs. Tuluza Clinton. But she wouldn't even make a good three card monte dealer let alone a con artist, take some brains and her's is damaged.
I think you are wrong, she is great at taking other peoples money and making it hers.

can't come soon enough for me

They're afraid.

I think you are wrong, she is great at taking other peoples money and making it hers.

That is true, but there is a difference between conning people out of their money and being bought for political favors. One takes brains, the other takes a lack of integrity.

That is true, but there is a difference between conning people out of their money and being bought for political favors. One takes brains, the other takes a lack of integrity.
Say what you want, it does not change the fact that she is the biggest piece of trash to ever run for president

Actually what you are seeing in typical primary banter. Once it is settled then the party will come together. There will be no brokered nomination. The nomination will go the way the primaries lead, anything else would cause a revolt in the party so it ain't gonna happen.

What is difference is the left's reaction. They can't run on Mrs. Tuluza Clinton, not enough positives. So they must make BS up like the GOP, who has won the last two mid-terms is somehow imploding. I don't blame them when it is Mrs. Clinton they have to promote.

Damn, you're right on the money with that observation. I didn't catch that commitment and I haven't seen a more succinct example of the unashamed hypocrisy in all their campaigns. One of the barriers to the average American voter making a rational choice between who is and who isn't in their best interest to vote for are their rigid ideological shells that are impenetrable by that type of observation. It's an observation that demonstrates how low the good of the Republic is on their list of priorities. First is self interest, next the Party they suckle from, then the donors who finance acquisition of power, Corporations who coddle and reward them and hold the lucrative revolving door open should they need it and pay some of them millions for behind-closed-door serenades typically come next. And only then concern for their constituent voters might appear. Not much room for what's in the Country's best interest is left. By the time they've voted to fund that weapons system to repay a debt, or voted for this bill to satisfy a powerful foreign interest lobby or towed the party line and backed intrusive measures to spy on everyone or kept silent while torture becomes official policy, well that's about it. The real America is buried under piles of greed, self-interest and apathy.

and here I thought you were a trump supporter trumpet has always played both sides against the middle

integrity Repubs?? BAH HUMBUG

They promised to support Hillary?

Forum List

Back