The outrage of Ellen DeGeneres !!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Remember months ago when the media along with Twitter and Facebook went nuts about Ellen posting this picture of her kid standing on the family dog, and remember when PETA condemned her and people all over the internet had all these nasty comments about her ?

Neither do I.

Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y ?

When Ellen DeGeneres Posted a Kid Standing on a Dog,
There WasNo Liberal Outrage
"Well, that's one way to reach the sink."

When Ellen DeGeneres Posted a Kid Standing on a Dog There Was No Liberal Outrage Truth Revolt

I don't care whose kid stands on a dog, who straps a dog to the roof of their car, or who eats dog.

Politics are just silly. :D

When I see ASPCA commercials I think of all the malnourished children of Asia, Africa and Latin America who could be aided by the same problem.

That dog has more common sense than most humans these days. Hes got a damn human standing on his spine and hes just like...chill.

Humans? We see a man commit crimes then attack a cop and try to steal his gun....then riot when that cop defends himself.

Wish we could transplant dog brains into humans.

That dog has more common sense than most humans these days. Hes got a damn human standing on his spine and hes just like...chill.

Humans? We see a man commit crimes then attack a cop and try to steal his gun....then riot when that cop defends himself.

But you're outraged at Ellen, right ?

I don't care whose kid stands on a dog, who straps a dog to the roof of their car, or who eats dog.

Politics are just silly. :D
Tell that to the libs here who went crazy with outrage when Sarah Palin posted a similar picture.

I thought both pictures were cute. It's all silly, but just to play devil's advocate, liberals could argue that Ellen wasn't almost a heartbeat away from being the most powerful person in the world. ;)

Dogs don't care about things like that. And if they do they move. What a phony scandal the press invented here re palin.

But you're outraged at Ellen, right ?

Meh. No. People get outraged way too much these days. Everyone is so damn absorbed in their artificial digital world and think its normal to act dramatic and outraged like tv reality show stars.

I get outraged about very little. People taking for granted what our military and police do for this country angers me. And when others attack those men and women it get angry.

Violent attacks on innocent people or animals...yeah.

Ellens child using the dog as a stool? Nah.

The United States would be greatly improved if we could get rid of the dunce in the white house and replace him with a border collie.

Here is the difference.
Sarah dog is much smaller and weaker. Being such was at much greater risk of injury than ellens dog.

Sarah's dog is a Labrador Retriever. That would be a large and powerful working dog.

Forum List

Back