The Pain of Your Enemies Should Be Your Joy

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And conservatives are pegging the joy meter right now.

Watching the political sepsis that is CongressKid AOC and her merry band of idiots running rampant within the flabby body of the Democrat Party. There’s only one solution to the gangrene caused by her and that brother-marrying weirdo who cheers for the wrong side in Black Hawk Down and Ms. Palestine. You have to amputate. But the donkeys can’t do it. That would cripple or kill the patient. So, what to do about the infection ravaging their party? It’s quite the dilemma.

[…]

Calling us Normal people racists and sexist and all those other -ists and -phobes was all good fun and good business for the Democrats up until now. It was nothing personal. We weren’t these horrible things, and Liberal, Inc., knew we weren’t these horrible things, but saying we were riled the rubes and churned the votes and so the libs did it. But the AOCretins actually believe this stuff. They hate America and Americans where the Democrat leadership merely holds America and Americans in contempt. They want to burn the whole house down, but the Democrat bigwigs live in that house.

And it’s delightful to watch.

We now have Stephen Hawking’s Protégé calling Nancy Pelosi a racist, which is just so perfect and so wonderful.

Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

Related:
C92847A2-1BF0-4B4E-948B-14F213769569.jpeg

Twitter

I disagree.

The only way to truly vanquish an enemy is to turn him into a friend.

Otherwise you are merely putting off the day you have to deal with the enemy yet again.

Our misguided Dimocratic brethren need to learn to control their party from threats on the left and grow from that experience.

IT wont be by the 2020 election though, apparently, lol.

I disagree.

Otherwise you are merely putting off the day you have to deal with the enemy yet again.

Our misguided Dimocratic brethren need to learn to control their party from threats on the left and grow from that experience.

Next Antifa riot you have my permission to try to make friends with them.

I disagree.

Antifa are terrorists and criminals, no matter what ideology their opposition is built on.

Not all liberals or leftists are Antifa, and if they are they should go to jail.

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.
I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Call me when Democrats state they will start to act civilized.

I disagree.

Antifa are terrorists and criminals, no matter what ideology their opposition is built on.

Not all liberals or leftists are Antifa, and if they are they should go to jail.
Name 3 Democrats in the field of hundreds who’ve denounced Antifa.

Antifa is just a branch of the DNC.

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.
I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Call me when Democrats State they will start to act civilized.
Well, give us your phone number.

:D

Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move. Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?
Sorry, I missed the conservative riots and attempted assassinations.
Okay. Well, I wasn't holding my breath.
You Leftists always try to drag everyone else down to your level.

Is every Republican calling Democrats foul names and slandering them?

Which Democrats are victims of attempted assassinations?

Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move. Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?

That's funny. I'm holding both parties responsible for this mess. I see the ugliness in both parties.

You only see the wrongs of the "other tribe". You're going through life with one (1) eye open.

You may want to try that stuff on someone else. Asymmetrical slap fighting bores me.

That's funny. I'm holding both parties responsible for this mess. I see the ugliness in both parties.

You only see the wrongs of the "other tribe". You're going through life with one (1) eye open.

You may want to try that stuff on someone else. Asymmetrical slap fighting bores me.
I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked.

I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked.
I could show you plenty of the evidence you want. And that's all you'll see, because that's all you know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Keep trying to "defeat" the "enemy". Good luck with that.

I could show you plenty of the evidence you want. And that's all you'll see, because that's all you know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Keep trying to "defeat" the "enemy". Good luck with that.

Show him..not isolated events but on the scale the left is.

You won't because you cant. Fact

Show him..not isolated events but on the scale the left is.

You won't because you cant. Fact
Great. Good luck in "defeating" the "enemy".

and you can call ME when conservatives start to act civilized.

and you can call ME when conservatives start to act civilized.
What you'll get is, "but they started it".

I don't care who "started it".

Hey, funny. I used to say the SAME THING to my DAUGHTERS when they were CHILDREN.

Forum List

Back