The Pain of Your Enemies Should Be Your Joy

Call me when Democrats State they will start to act civilized.
Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move.

Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?
Sorry, I missed the conservative riots and attempted assassinations.

Charlottesville car attack
Description
On August 12, 2017, a car was deliberately driven into a crowd of people who had been peacefully protesting the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring 28. The driver of the car, 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr., had driven from Ohio to attend the rally.

Every day that I come to this message board I see CONSERVATIVES demonizing, vilifying, mocking and ridiculing everyone to the left of limbaugh.

cons delightedly talking about civil war and killing as many liberals as possible.

cons talking about denying rights to gays, muslims, atheists

cons talking about killing illegal immigrants for the fun of it

cons joyfully discussing how much fun it is to separate families and put them in cages.

MOST liberals are NOT ANTIFA

MOST liberals are NOT rioting in the streets

The problem is there are no brakes on the car. These ANTIFA cowards are only an amplified reflection of what they're seeing in our politics.

This is a predictable manifestation of that. As long as the other tribe is "evil" and the "enemy", we're asking for unhinged people to take it too far.

Okay. Well, I wasn't holding my breath.
You Leftists always try to drag everyone else down to your level.

Is every Republican calling Democrats foul names and slandering them?

Which Democrats are victims of attempted assassinations?
That's funny. I'm holding both parties responsible for this mess. I see the ugliness in both parties.

You only see the wrongs of the "other tribe". You're going through life with one (1) eye open.

You may want to try that stuff on someone else. Asymmetrical slap fighting bores me.
I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked.
I could show you plenty of the evidence you want. And that's all you'll see, because that's all you know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Keep trying to "defeat" the "enemy". Good luck with that.
Sure you can show us the riots, attempted assassinations, slander, and physical assaults by conservatives.

You just can’t.

The problem is there are no brakes on the car. These ANTIFA cowards are only an amplified reflection of what they're seeing in our politics.

This is a predictable manifestation of that. As long as the other tribe is "evil" and the "enemy", we're asking for unhinged people to take it too far.
The post is about sitting back and watching the violent Left attack each other. You’re spinning is hilarious.

That's funny. I'm holding both parties responsible for this mess. I see the ugliness in both parties.

You only see the wrongs of the "other tribe". You're going through life with one (1) eye open.

You may want to try that stuff on someone else. Asymmetrical slap fighting bores me.
I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked.
I could show you plenty of the evidence you want. And that's all you'll see, because that's all you know.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Keep trying to "defeat" the "enemy". Good luck with that.
Sure you can show us the riots, attempted assassinations, slander, and physical assaults by conservatives.

You just can’t.
Good gawd.

Look. You have your tribe. You have your marching orders. Run with it.

All I can do is advocate that the tribes are somehow marginalized so we can improve things.

Show him..not isolated events but on the scale the left is.

You won't because you cant. Fact
Great. Good luck in "defeating" the "enemy".

I knew you wouldn't...or couldn't.

You're a farce

Show him..not isolated events but on the scale the left is.

You won't because you cant. Fact
Great. Good luck in "defeating" the "enemy".

I knew you wouldn't...or couldn't.

You're a farce
I've already said I could. There's plenty of evidence of leftist violence. Oodles.

You're just lost. You're so deep in your ideological world that nothing sinks in.

I used to think that even people like you could open their eyes. I no longer believe that.

Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move. Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?

"I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked."

conservatives......leftists.....

Can we compare leftists and rightists?

can we compare liberals v conservatives?

do you always equate ALL liberals with "LEFTISTS"?

are all conservatives rightwing?

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.
I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Call me when Democrats state they will start to act civilized.

and you can call ME when conservatives start to act civilized.
What you'll get is, "but they started it".

I don't care who "started it".

Hey, funny. I used to say the SAME THING to my DAUGHTERS when they were CHILDREN.
Only a moron says watching the violent Left attack each other is equivalent to the same level of violence.

Congrats.

"I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked."

conservatives......leftists.....

Can we compare leftists and rightists?

can we compare liberals v conservatives?

do you always equate ALL liberals with "LEFTISTS"?

are all conservatives rightwing?
The OP is about Leftists attacking each other.

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.
I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Hey, funny. I used to say the SAME THING to my DAUGHTERS when they were CHILDREN.
Only a moron says watching the violent Left attack each other is equivalent to the same level of violence.

Congrats.
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure you're right.

Call me when Democrats State they will start to act civilized.
Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move.

Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?

Charlottesville car attack
Description
On August 12, 2017, a car was deliberately driven into a crowd of people who had been peacefully protesting the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring 28. The driver of the car, 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr., had driven from Ohio to attend the rally.

Every day that I come to this message board I see CONSERVATIVES demonizing, vilifying, mocking and ridiculing everyone to the left of limbaugh.

cons delightedly talking about civil war and killing as many liberals as possible.

cons talking about denying rights to gays, muslims, atheists

cons talking about killing illegal immigrants for the fun of it

cons joyfully discussing how much fun it is to separate families and put them in cages.

Most Leftists are Antifa supporters.

Name just three Democrats who’ve denounced Antifa.

You can’t. Antifa is a branch of the DNC.

Congrats.
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure you're right.
A post about watching the violent Left attack each other and you start spewing lies about how the right is just as violent.

Thanks for putting your stupidity on display for all to read.

I'm agreeing with them, and they're STILL angry.

This is where we are. Not good.
Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

Quote a Republican saying anything half as racist and divisive.

A post about watching the violent Left attack each other and you start spewing lies about how the right is just as violent.
Thanks for putting your stupidity on display for all to read.
Perhaps you can show me where I said "the right is just as violent".

Do you have the balls to back up your words?

You can’t name any, you just lie, lie, lie like a good leftist.

I'm agreeing with them, and they're STILL angry.

This is where we are. Not good.
Rep Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) “We don’t need any more brown faces that don’t want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don’t want to be a black voice. We don’t need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don’t want to be a queer voice”

Quote a Republican saying anything half as racist and divisive.
Sure!

Donald Trump, 2016: "Look, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about 'white supremacy' or 'white supremacists'. I know nothing about David Duke."

Donald Trump, 2000: "David Duke is a bigot, a racist, a problem, OK?"

I'm sure that's not a good example for someone like you.

Forum List

Back