The Pain of Your Enemies Should Be Your Joy

You Leftists always try to drag everyone else down to your level.

Is every Republican calling Democrats foul names and slandering them?

Which Democrats are victims of attempted assassinations?
That's funny. I'm holding both parties responsible for this mess. I see the ugliness in both parties.

You only see the wrongs of the "other tribe". You're going through life with one (1) eye open.

You may want to try that stuff on someone else. Asymmetrical slap fighting bores me.
I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked.

"I asked for evidence of conservatives acting like you leftists, and yet again you dodge and spin. Color me shocked."

conservatives......leftists.....

Can we compare leftists and rightists?

can we compare liberals v conservatives?

do you always equate ALL liberals with "LEFTISTS"?

are all conservatives rightwing?
The OP is about Leftists attacking each other.

I figure anyone who, on a daily basis, claims to be my enemy.....is definitely my enemy.
As a community organizer once said: We won.

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.

If you genuinely think the ideologues who want to force genital mutilation and hormone therapy on American Children can be negotiated with, for example, you have buried your head completely in the sand.
Okay, the other guys are evil and your enemy and must be destroyed. I get it.
Now you say you can live with the sexual mutilation of girls. You’re so tolerant, what a fine example.

Of Leftardism.

Donald Trump, 2016: "Look, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about 'white supremacy' or 'white supremacists'. I know nothing about David Duke."

Donald Trump, 2000: "David Duke is a bigot, a racist, a problem, OK?"

I'm sure that's not a good example for someone like you.

To know that Duke is a racist hardly requires knowing much if anything significant about the dude.

Both quotes from Trump are honest and not necessarily contradictory, in the common vernacular.

Donald Trump, 2016: "Look, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? I don't know anything about what you're even talking about 'white supremacy' or 'white supremacists'. I know nothing about David Duke."

To know that Duke is a racist hardly requires knowing much if anything significant about the dude.

Both quotes from Trump are honest and not necessarily contradictory, in the common vernacular.
They both play right into the Left's narrative on the Right. That matters.

And then his tweet yesterday amplifies that. We don't want you here.

The Right doesn't have to agree. It can just keep ignoring it, that's up to them.

That is not what Trump said, Mac.

He followed his 'go back home' with 'and come back when you have learned how to make your government better.'

Trump was essentially saying 'all governments are fucked up, but if you learn how to make them better please do that.'

That is not what Trump said, Mac.

He followed his 'go back home' with 'and come back when you have learned how to make your government better.'

Trump was essentially saying 'all governments are fucked up, but if you learn how to make them better please do that.'
Okay, sounds good.

The Right doesn't have to agree. It can just keep ignoring it, that's up to them.
Yes, saying it’s not right to bad mouth the country you take refuge in from your native shithole is just like the left slandering people to destroy them, death threats of children they perceive as making fun of them, attempting assassinations, calling for assassinations, violent riots .... etc etc

If you really think that other Americans are your "enemy", you've been led down the wrong road.
I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Call me when Democrats state they will start to act civilized.

and you can call ME when conservatives start to act civilized.
What you'll get is, "but they started it".

I don't care who "started it".

Hey, funny. I used to say the SAME THING to my DAUGHTERS when they were CHILDREN.

Nothing like seeing political differences being expressed thru schadenfreude...

Okay, sounds good.
You sound like my wife when she isn't really listening.

Mac, that is a fact. Trump was trolling the liberals yet again, and yet again, they took the bait and look stupid giving Trump all this free air time telling America Trump is just like who they are.

I spent a lot of time hiking the battlefield at Appomattox this week. Over 700 Americans died there. Why? Because many of them were our enemies and acted the part.

But when they laid down their arms and said they’ll act civilized, then they were no longer enemies.

Hey, funny. I used to say the SAME THING to my DAUGHTERS when they were CHILDREN.

I lose patience quickly these days. This would be like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-carrying Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. There's just nothing there, no way to get through at the tiniest level.

I used to think that winger minds could be at least slightly changed so that some progress can be made. I've changed my mind on that. There will be people who simply won't be a part of any constructive communication. They'll have to be marginalized, somehow, and allowed to just scream from the wings.

And conservatives are pegging the joy meter right now.

Watching the political sepsis that is CongressKid AOC and her merry band of idiots running rampant within the flabby body of the Democrat Party. There’s only one solution to the gangrene caused by her and that brother-marrying weirdo who cheers for the wrong side in Black Hawk Down and Ms. Palestine. You have to amputate. But the donkeys can’t do it. That would cripple or kill the patient. So, what to do about the infection ravaging their party? It’s quite the dilemma.

[…]

Calling us Normal people racists and sexist and all those other -ists and -phobes was all good fun and good business for the Democrats up until now. It was nothing personal. We weren’t these horrible things, and Liberal, Inc., knew we weren’t these horrible things, but saying we were riled the rubes and churned the votes and so the libs did it. But the AOCretins actually believe this stuff. They hate America and Americans where the Democrat leadership merely holds America and Americans in contempt. They want to burn the whole house down, but the Democrat bigwigs live in that house.

And it’s delightful to watch.

We now have Stephen Hawking’s Protégé calling Nancy Pelosi a racist, which is just so perfect and so wonderful.

Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

Related:
View attachment 269438

Twitter

Oh it's even worse than that.

In their Fundamentalist Frenzy, yesterday started the Inquisition.

The trends on Twitter yesterday--and they're copying this everywhere, even here on USMB--is for all of us to Make Ourselves Known. We have a certain number of hours to "denounce" what Trump said or We're Racist Too.

No. Do not let these Scarlet Letter Affixing, Stake Burning Inquisitionists do their thing.

They didn't speak with Robert Byrd.

They didn't speak with Ralph Northam.

So I refuse to speak about Trump. Hear that, Fundies?

NO

Okay, sounds good.

Mac, that is a fact. Trump was trolling the liberals yet again, and yet again, they took the bait and look stupid giving Trump all this free air time telling America Trump is just like who they are.
I'm just trying to tell you what is being perceived. If you need to translate for a President, that's probably not a good sign.

I'm out of ways to express this. The Right should not be confused about why people think the way they do, and it's not fake news or media propaganda.

Okay, sounds good.

I'm just trying to tell you what is being perceived. If you need to translate for a President, that's probably not a good sign.

I'm out of ways to express this. The Right should not be confused about why people think the way they do, and it's not fake news or media propaganda.

You keep whining about the right...like an obedient leftist.

You really don't think that's noticed?

Okay, sounds good.

I lose patience quickly these days. This would be like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, or a protest sign-carrying Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. There's just nothing there, no way to get through at the tiniest level.

I used to think that winger minds could be at least slightly changed so that some progress can be made. I've changed my mind on that. There will be people who simply won't be a part of any constructive communication. They'll have to be marginalized, somehow, and allowed to just scream from the wings.
Of course you can’t cope with anyone who suggests people act civilized and mocks those who act uncivilized

Okay, sounds good.

You know why I"m not going to do it? See my post re: Inquisition above.

Robert Byrd: silence.

Ralph Northam: silence.

Donald Trump: ZOMG IF YOU DON'T DENOUNCE WITHIN 12 HOURS YOU'RE RACIST TOO!!!

Really. Shaun King on Twitter gave a time limit.

In a hilariously delicious ironic twist, these Zealots have launched the Inquisition. With time limits.

I'm with the rebels laughing in the corner. Always have been.

Okay, sounds good.

Go hug the 15 members of the Westboro church.

Okay, sounds good.

Your snark doesn't work with me. I see you for what you are

Okay, sounds good.

Any Democrats denounce the death threats against the 7 year old who made fun of AOC?

The death threats against the 16 year old kid who had the audacity to wear a red hat in DC?

Call me when Democrats State they will start to act civilized.
Maybe the Right can be the adult in the room and make the first move.

Or are both ends just children who can do no better than wait for the other?
Sorry, I missed the conservative riots and attempted assassinations.

Charlottesville car attack
Description
On August 12, 2017, a car was deliberately driven into a crowd of people who had been peacefully protesting the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing one and injuring 28. The driver of the car, 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr., had driven from Ohio to attend the rally.

Every day that I come to this message board I see CONSERVATIVES demonizing, vilifying, mocking and ridiculing everyone to the left of limbaugh.

cons delightedly talking about civil war and killing as many liberals as possible.

cons talking about denying rights to gays, muslims, atheists

cons talking about killing illegal immigrants for the fun of it

cons joyfully discussing how much fun it is to separate families and put them in cages.

MOST liberals are NOT ANTIFA

MOST liberals are NOT rioting in the streets
You as a Prog see 90% of your agendas processed as law one way or another. You promote all of the agendas but don't want to pay for it. For every Limbaugh there is a thousand broadcasters/entertainers promoting Prog agendas. Gays and Muslim rights has morphed into rule along with extreme feminism. You care not for the illegal children for you care not for the American children. Talking civil war is not war. And Progs do it all the time. The worst thing is many Progs living many miles from affected areas living the life of Riley and spouting their guilt onto the backs of those deplorables who may even live near them but not as fortunate. It is difficult to believe a party of people that have many many "sky is falling" agendas but up to 20 million illegals in our nation over the last couple of decades or so is nothing. The Western Hemisphere has enjoyed peace for a long time because of the United States. But we have become decrepit and corrupted in this part of the world. You want pure equality it is time to take the wealth from everyone and lower the standards of living for people drastically. Otherwise stop with your sniveling bullchitt.

Forum List

Back