The Pain of Your Enemies Should Be Your Joy

Okay, sounds good.
You sound like my wife when she isn't really listening.

Mac, that is a fact. Trump was trolling the liberals yet again, and yet again, they took the bait and look stupid giving Trump all this free air time telling America Trump is just like who they are.
I'm just trying to tell you what is being perceived. If you need to translate for a President, that's probably not a good sign.

I'm out of ways to express this. The Right should not be confused about why people think the way they do, and it's not fake news or media propaganda.

You keep whining about the right...like an obedient leftist.

You really don't think that's noticed?
Okay, the other guys are evil and your enemy and must be destroyed. I get it.
Any Democrats denounce the death threats against the 7 year old who made fun of AOC?

The death threats against the 16 year old kid who had the audacity to wear a red hat in DC?

Again--when they launch The Inquisitions with Death Threats--they are in a frenzy. Mob mentality. They already have all the pieces in play: they are the Morally Pure, so all of their actions are Right and Just.

After all: Social Justice. And they're Warriors.

Anyone who's sick of this: come join the rebels and free-thinkers hanging out behind the school. These clowns ain't it, and haven't been it for a decade at least

You sound like my wife when she isn't really listening.

Mac, that is a fact. Trump was trolling the liberals yet again, and yet again, they took the bait and look stupid giving Trump all this free air time telling America Trump is just like who they are.
I'm just trying to tell you what is being perceived. If you need to translate for a President, that's probably not a good sign.

I'm out of ways to express this. The Right should not be confused about why people think the way they do, and it's not fake news or media propaganda.

You keep whining about the right...like an obedient leftist.

You really don't think that's noticed?
Okay, the other guys are evil and your enemy and must be destroyed. I get it.
Any Democrats denounce the death threats against the 7 year old who made fun of AOC?

The death threats against the 16 year old kid who had the audacity to wear a red hat in DC?

Again--when they launch The Inquisitions with Death Threats--they are in a frenzy. Mob mentality. They already have all the pieces in play: they are the Morally Pure, so all of their actions are Right and Just.

After all: Social Justice. And they're Warriors.

Anyone who's sick of this: come join the rebels and free-thinkers hanging out behind the school. These clowns ain't it, and haven't been it for a decade at least
To invoke Godwins Law, there’s many similarities between Democrats today and 1930’s Germany.

And conservatives are pegging the joy meter right now.

Watching the political sepsis that is CongressKid AOC and her merry band of idiots running rampant within the flabby body of the Democrat Party. There’s only one solution to the gangrene caused by her and that brother-marrying weirdo who cheers for the wrong side in Black Hawk Down and Ms. Palestine. You have to amputate. But the donkeys can’t do it. That would cripple or kill the patient. So, what to do about the infection ravaging their party? It’s quite the dilemma.

[…]

Calling us Normal people racists and sexist and all those other -ists and -phobes was all good fun and good business for the Democrats up until now. It was nothing personal. We weren’t these horrible things, and Liberal, Inc., knew we weren’t these horrible things, but saying we were riled the rubes and churned the votes and so the libs did it. But the AOCretins actually believe this stuff. They hate America and Americans where the Democrat leadership merely holds America and Americans in contempt. They want to burn the whole house down, but the Democrat bigwigs live in that house.

And it’s delightful to watch.

We now have Stephen Hawking’s Protégé calling Nancy Pelosi a racist, which is just so perfect and so wonderful.

Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

Related:
View attachment 269438

Twitter
Looking at this tweet it is difficult to see it as anything other than what it is, stupid, blind bigotry. It says "act according to stereotypes......just cause we said so".

And conservatives are pegging the joy meter right now.

Watching the political sepsis that is CongressKid AOC and her merry band of idiots running rampant within the flabby body of the Democrat Party. There’s only one solution to the gangrene caused by her and that brother-marrying weirdo who cheers for the wrong side in Black Hawk Down and Ms. Palestine. You have to amputate. But the donkeys can’t do it. That would cripple or kill the patient. So, what to do about the infection ravaging their party? It’s quite the dilemma.

[…]

Calling us Normal people racists and sexist and all those other -ists and -phobes was all good fun and good business for the Democrats up until now. It was nothing personal. We weren’t these horrible things, and Liberal, Inc., knew we weren’t these horrible things, but saying we were riled the rubes and churned the votes and so the libs did it. But the AOCretins actually believe this stuff. They hate America and Americans where the Democrat leadership merely holds America and Americans in contempt. They want to burn the whole house down, but the Democrat bigwigs live in that house.

And it’s delightful to watch.

We now have Stephen Hawking’s Protégé calling Nancy Pelosi a racist, which is just so perfect and so wonderful.

Eat Popcorn As Democrats Eat Themselves

Related:
View attachment 269438

Twitter
Looking at this tweet it is difficult to see it as anything other than what it is, stupid, blind bigotry. It says "act according to stereotypes......just cause we said so".
Yep. The only thing you minorities should ever talk about is the promotion of your skin color.

It’s just part of their hatred of America. ‘From Many One’ is racist to the mentally ill Left.

I am not translating for Trump by simply sharing with you the entirety of what he said in context.

Trump does not say things in such a way that his enemies cannot strip hjis quotes from context, and this is what they do all the time.

He simply relies on the public to by-pass the media and find the context and complete text themselves, and it works for about 60% of the public.

Forum List

Back