The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

no evidence Arbery was either "deranged" or a "criminal."

download (70).jpeg

You're lying again as Arbery was not a wanted criminal

In none of those is Arbery identified as the individual English saw.

LOL

ok so now its "not Arberry" in the videos

... it probably wasn't him that ran from the house that day...just another black guy Sprinting dressed exactly the same way

Everything he did was completely immaterial until he ran up and grabbed at the shotgun

The fact that he was a mentally deranged Street criminal from a criminal family hearing voices with a long history of violence and aggressive behavior actually doesn't matter

Even a perfectly well-mannered citizen who's never even committed the crime of jaywalking can be legally shot if they try to grab someone's gun

I just find the fact that the kid has such a long and impressive rap sheet at the young age of 25 to be hilarious

you're going to have to find a new Rosa Parks

Great, let's see you quote anyone of those videos stating the person on that property was Ahmaud Arbery....

Only if they're a deadly threat to you as Travis wa to Arbery
so as long as you feel afraid you can run up to somebody and punch them in the throat

* posing a deadly threat to someone is not a crime

Of course A Good Samaritan with a shotgun is a deadly threat to a mentally deranged Criminal Who attacks people
If it's a reasonable fear, absofuckinglutely.

And you're lying again about Arbery punching Travis in the throat. He did not run up to Travis and punch him in the throat, as you falsely claim. He only punched him in the throat after being shot. Twice!

Why do you lie about repeatedly that like that?
Travis shot him as he grabbed at his shotgun just as it's always been legal to do

When someone tries to forcibly extract your firearm they are now an armed deadly threat

How do you explain his shotgun injury to the wrist?

you do understand that it is indicative of grabbing at the firearm don't you?

The professionals that reviewed the scene and the video Justified it as a perfectly reasonable shooting because it fit all the criteria

nobody pulled in the Spin Doctors until Oprah and LeBron created National outrage
Why are you running from what I said?

You falsely claimed Arbery ran up and punched Travis in the throat when the truth is, Arbery only punched him in the throat after being shot twice.

Why do you keep lying about that??

He also didn't run at Travis until Travis moved in towards him
Why would arberry run toward a man previously chasing him who was holding a shotgun?
Because Travis was a "deadly threat." You said so yourself.

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
Bears and pumas are a deadly threats to hikers but you're not allowed to just shoot them all so you feel safe hiking

Just because someone or something has the potential to cause you injury doesn't mean you're allowed to attack them

so now that we've established that Travis McMichael was a deadly threat to Violent criminals why would maude run directly at him?

Why are you running from what I said?

You falsely claimed Arbery ran up and punched Travis in the throat when the truth is, Arbery only punched him in the throat after being shot twice
why was ahmaud shot the 1st time?

no evidence Arbery was either "deranged" or a "criminal."

View attachment 453462

Here's the part you left out...

Q: Is there any evidence that you've collected that
that mental illness was active and still ongoing or being
treated on February 23rd, or right before February 23rd? Do
you have any information about that?

A: The information that have that he was not
currently under treatment for the mental illness.

The judge is full of chit--------another one that needs to be disbarred.

Sad days for you Turtle - The glory days of white supremacist judges are long gone.
Oh no..you got me. How dare anyone not buy the bullshit of the criminal being the victim when clearly he was not. The Race Card has gotten very old.
it's literally all they have

The irony is by holding up black criminals as Martyrs they actually are doing damage to the Civil Rights movement

they need to find a better Rosa Parks

Why would arberry run toward a man previously chasing him who was holding a shotgun?

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
Bears and pumas are a deadly threats to hikers but you're not allowed to just shoot them all so you feel safe hiking

Just because someone or something has the potential to cause you injury doesn't mean you're allowed to attack them

so now that we've established that Travis McMichael was a deadly threat to Violent criminals why would maude run directly at him?
If it's a deadly threat, then yes...

LOL
You're not allowed to kill a wild animal just because it could hurt you just like you're not allowed to attack a man who is simply in possession of a gun

Well it looks like this thread is coming to a close as I've beaten all the drama queens back to the closet and I'm just recycling points anymore

I suppose the best take-home lesson is when you get your news from celebrities instead of the police department you end up looking like a moron

:auiqs.jpg: :thankusmile:
tenor (3).gif

tenor (4).gif

LOL
You're not allowed to kill a wild animal just because it could hurt you just like you're not allowed to attack a man who is simply in possession of a gun
Why are you lying again? I didn't say you can kill it just because it can hurt you. I said you can kill it if it's threatening to kill you. And I posted a link affirming that.

Why do you lie in almost every post? Does the truth destroy your positions that bad?

Forum List

Back