The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Maude had a lead on travis and could have easily outpaced him by just heading straight

Liar. You’ve been ridiculously saying that AA started his attack from the length of a football field before he got to TM and the truck. TM only had to move 20 feet to be in a new position to ambush AA when AA was blindsided as he came around the front of the truck.

94446874-5754-410A-9B2B-E4C640CB9E86.jpeg

There was no footrace from the rear window line to the spot about six feet in front of the front grill.

AA had no way to know it was a race you stupid lying racist.

94446874-5754-410A-9B2B-E4C640CB9E86.jpeg

There was no footrace from the rear window line to the spot about six feet in front of the front grill.

AA had no way to know it was a race you stupid lying racist.
Ahmaud was a football player who could have easily outrun Travis McMichael

20210204_121730.png
Screenshot_20210204-124243.png

I'm not gonna' sit here and watch a half hour's worth of video
View attachment 452847
It's best that you don't

get your news from media headlines designed to elicit an emotional reaction and avoid actual case evidence to make yourself feel better

:clap: :itsok:

Or you could not be a complete douchebag and simply point out at what time in the video they talk about a 911 handgun.

Or, actually, you probably can't...

Ahmaud was a football player who could have easily outrun Travis McMichael

AA got visually past GM and could have thought he was well past TM so he was not trying to outrun anybody or thought that he had to.

AA’s Intended escape is the green arrows. He swerved left to get on the pavement. It was likely unbeknownst that TM was there getting there.

63978279-707C-4116-9DF4-518152C764F0.jpeg

At the same time TM is circling (Blue Arrow) of has circled toward the red star probably with the gun aimed over the hood of the truck. The first shot was fired.

The yellow arrow is the direction both men took to after the first shot. TM stepping backwards and coming back into view on the video.

My diagram is consistent with the video evidence because both men struggling for the gun crossed the centerline between 10 and 15 feet in front of the truck.

Youve been lying that AA made a 90 turn and that both men came back into view about 2 to 3 feet in front of the truck. It’s a downright lie. it was closer to being a 45 turn and that’s clear.

WTF was TM doing at the red star? Picking his nose gonna flick a booger at AA?

I'm not gonna' sit here and watch a half hour's worth of video
View attachment 452847
It's best that you don't

get your news from media headlines designed to elicit an emotional reaction and avoid actual case evidence to make yourself feel better

:clap: :itsok:

Or you could not be a complete douchebag and simply point out at what time in the video they talk about a 911 handgun.

Or, actually, you probably can't...
Or I won't bother because it's abundantly clear I'm talking to a bunch of MORONS who don't know dick about the actual facts of the matter, Firearms Logistics Public Safety or anything else they can't find at the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box or a Starbucks mug

LOL

* Fun fact: Larry English had tried to recruit the entire neighborhood to help him catch the man he wanted for his burglary problem

WTF was TM doing at the red star?
that's where he was ATTACKED by Maude who clearly had nothing but wide open road in front of him but instead decided to turn left and attack a man who was several yards away from him holding a shotgun

20210204_121730.png

Why ignore an easy escape and choose violence when you have nothing but wide open road in front of you?

20210123_192606.png

Or I won't bother because it's abundantly clear I'm talking to a bunch of MORONS who don't know dick about the actual facts of the matter, Firearms Logistics Public Safety or anything else they can't find at the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box or a Starbucks mug

No, you won't do it because you can't.

Such a fucking failure at life you are...

* Fun fact: Larry English had tried to recruit the entire neighborhood to help him catch the man he wanted for his burglary problem

If that's true (and coming from you there's no reason to believe it is), then how did he try to do that?

No, you won't do it because you can't.

Such a fucking failure at life you are...

If that's true (and coming from you there's no reason to believe it is), then how did he try to do that?
:auiqs.jpg: :thankusmile:

Thats a tight cut around a quarter panel to ambush a man who was standing his ground

How do you ambush someone that you don’t know will be at the location of the ambush?

You are a liar. You cannot see a 90 turn. The few feet of daylighted pavement seen through under the truck in the video shows no foot or ankle, thus denying your lie that AA turned a sharp corner at 90 degrees. You are a liar every time you say that and post your stupid image that do not in any way show a 90 degree turn.

How do you ambush someone that you don’t know will be at the location of the ambush?
The kid was a mentally retarded Street criminal with a history of delusions and hallucinations who came from Criminal family, he just saw a dude with a gun and decided he was going to beat him up instead of jogging away while black

* you're going to have to find a new Rosa Parks

4y8kzklb46y41.png

that's where he was ATTACKED by Maude who clearly had nothing but wide open road in front of him but instead decided to turn left and attack a man who was several yards away from him holding a shotgun

You liar. TM was not several yards left of right front corner of the truck when he shot AA in the chest. That was your original lie weeks ago. That’s 9 feet. That’s impossible.

We know from the video evidence that TM was in the middle of the ongoing lane about six feet from truck and apparently ready to fire his weapon.

98AC11C7-1187-46DD-A8BC-E3C29B780A6C.jpeg

You are a liar. You cannot see a 90 turn. The few feet of daylighted pavement seen through under the truck in the video shows no foot or ankle, thus denying your lie that AA turned a sharp corner at 90 degrees. You are a liar every time you say that and post your stupid image that do not in any way show a 90 degree turn
first he's running up the street in the direction of traffic and then he's pushing a white man with a shotgun across the road

and you claimed he didn't turn 90° LOL

ATFNJX47G5E3BD3E5XQXJOXSWQ.jpeg
Screenshot_20201211-122024.png

he just saw a dude with a gun and decided he was going to beat him up instead of jogging

You are a racist liar. AA had half a second between first seeing a dude with a gun and being shot. You are mentally retarded if you rich that is plenty of time to decide between fight it flight.

All were know just that AA was shot and there was a fight after that.

Your other lie us that you cannot state with any confidence that had AA continued running straight in the grass that TM would not shoot him in the side or later in the back.

How can you say that you know that while knowing TM is a racist.

I live in a very nice golf course community. About a year ago one of the streets in the community was hit; four houses burglarized in two weeks.

Now, I see people jogging/running through my community all the time, yet I know none of them. So, my question to you is this: Should I arm myself and chase them all down? Or should I only chase down the blacks?

You are a racist liar. AA had half a second between first seeing a dude with a gun and being shot. You are mentally retarded if you rich that is plenty of time to decide between fight it flight.

All were know just that AA was shot and there was a fight after that
he chose to attack and that's why he was shot
Your other lie us that you cannot state with any confidence that had AA continued running straight in the grass that TM would not shoot him in the side or later in the back.

How can you say that you know that while knowing TM is a racist
If Maude had kept running straight ahead and Travis shot him in the back I would be the first person calling for the death penalty

* just because someone used the "n word" doesn't mean they would shoot a fleeing black person

I hope you're privileged white 12 year old

Now, I see people jogging/running through my community all the time, yet I know none of them. So, my question to you is this: Should I arm myself and chase them all down? Or should I only chase down the blacks?
Do you recognize any of them as a wanted criminal like Greg McMichael did with Arberry

* if a neighbor showed you several videos of a trespasser and asked you to help catch the individual because you had specialized training and the local police encouraged the neighborhood to turn to you then I would suggest it's perfectly reasonable for you to arm yourself and Chase a person you know is a wanted criminal and if that person attacks you trying to dislodge your firearm you better shoot them or else they're likely to kill you

the United States of America and especially the southern portion of it has broad and wide protections for citizens to act as law enforcement

it goes back to English common law and our Frontier days in this country

you don't sound like someone with any real experience to me you sound like a privileged white person who lives in a condo across the street from a police station

I think you suck at Starbucks through a straw while watching The View

anybody so damn stupid that they don't know what a 911 handgun is while claiming to be a military veteran is pretty concerning

At this point I'm pretty suspicious that your primary military experience is Call of Duty on the Xbox

and you claimed he didn't turn 90° LOL

its impossible that AA turned a ninety unless he was on Marty McFly’s hoverboard 3 feet off the ground.

But you are so ignorant to post images that prove you are an idiot and a liar.

6D66C6A4-3C0E-4375-8340-6EAEA0F846B6.jpeg

That looks like a 45 degree angle to me. Sure is not a 90. You stupid assed liar.

Forum List

Back