The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

: The information that have that he was not
currently under treatment for the mental illness.
so basically it was uncontrolled

LOL

can't believe you were stupid enough to quote that
View attachment 453478
No, not under treatment means he was no longer hearing things.
So you're saying berry was cured of his mental illness just before he attacked the McMichaels?
View attachment 453506
I said he was no longer being treated for it. For what other reason would doctors stop treating him?

Well it looks like this thread is coming to a close as I've beaten all the drama queens back to the closet and I'm just recycling points anymore

I suppose the best take-home lesson is when you get your news from celebrities instead of the police department you end up looking like a moron

:auiqs.jpg: :thankusmile:
View attachment 453558
View attachment 453559
giphy.gif

said he was no longer being treated for it. For what other reason would doctors stop treating him
LOL
Of course doctors never stop treating people until they're cured of their mental illness

I'm sure he was feeling all better when he charged the guy with the shotgun like a suicide bomber

* sometimes I wonder if you guys realize that you're the reason these young black men are getting killed

by filling their head with ridiculous Notions of extreme propaganda you set them up for failure

Perhaps you're the "racist" after all

But if I provoked him by first threatening his life, as Travis did to Arbery
What exactly did Travis do that threatened arberries life prior to the suicide charge?

I'm pretty sure Georgia is one of those states where "provocation" is a pretty subjective claim

Must be a jogger because he's not seen burglarizing anything there
"When a criminal is casing a home, they may appear to be innocently walking or jogging by, but they will likely linger for a prolonged period near your home to scope it out"

* I never saw him "jogging" in the video, I only saw him start sprinting after the neighbor caught him in the English property
But then he slowed down to a jog after he got tired so I guess you're right he was just jogging after all :auiqs.jpg: :113:

"When a criminal is casing a home, they may appear to be innocently walking or jogging by, but they will likely linger for a prolonged period near your home to scope it out"

* I never saw him "jogging" in the video, I only saw him start sprinting after the neighbor caught him in the English property
But then he slowed down to a jog after he got tired so I guess you're right he was just jogging after all :auiqs.jpg: :113:
You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Checking out construction sites is not "casing a home." He was no more "casing a home" than any one of the other people who went on that property.

What exactly did Travis do that threatened arberries life prior to the suicide charge?
You tell me... you admitted Travis was a "deadly threat"...

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
why would he run DIRECTLY AT someone who was a "deadly threat" unless he didnt believe travis would defend himself ?

Last edited:

Checking out construction sites is not "casing a home." He was no more "casing a home" than any one of the other people who went on that property.
hmmm, you think a convicted THEIF on PROBATION was looking around a home under construction for what EXACTLY?

What was he searching for???

i dont suppose you have any professional law enforcement or public under your belt:eusa_think:

You tell me... you admitted Travis was a "deadly threat"...

Any trained military operator is going to ask himself what a man is doing to running directly at a vehicle where he knows a deadly threat exists
why would he run DIRECTLY AT someone who was a "deadly threat" unless he didnt believe travis would defend himself ?
Already explained ... Arbery ran at him to fight for his life in self defense against a deadly threat.

hmmm, you think a convicted THEIF on PROBATION was looking around a home under construction for what EXACTLY?

i dont suppose you have any professional law enforcement or public under your belt:eusa_think:
Same thing as everyone else who went on that property -- checking out the construction.

Same thing as everyone else who went on that property -- checking out the construction.
How come those people didn't try to throat punch anyone?

The fact that he was a mentally deranged Street criminal from a criminal family hearing voices with a long history of violence and aggressive behavior actually doesn't matter

It's funny how, every time you try to describe him, you lay on more and more bullshit.

All you're doing is demonstrating how weak and silly your argument is.

Your wannabe KKK heroes are going to die in prison...

How come those people didn't try to throat punch anyone?
Because nobody shot them.

Well it looks like this thread is coming to a close as I've beaten all the drama queens back to the closet and I'm just recycling points anymore

You've done nothing but regurgitate your ignorant arguments throughout this entire thread, simply because you have nothing else.

If it was a righteous shooting, your wannabe KKK heroes wouldn't be sitting in jail right now. FACT...

I suppose the best take-home lesson is when you get your news from celebrities instead of the police department you end up looking like a moron

I've not heard a single celebrity opine on this case. You've alleged that Lebron James and Oprah Winfrey have, but that's pretty meaningless to me.

See, I do get my information from law enforcement, and law enforcement is saying that Travis and Gregory McMichael murdered an unarmed black kid...

Forum List

Back