The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Richard Dial: ( 52:49 ) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood. 26261355 Reply to 26260946

Magnified shadow of what looks to shouldered shotgun and it has already been fired once - hitting AA in the lower chest. If it is - the top of the shot gun logs to be at least for feet across the centerline and this is during TMs retreat.

I’m sure GBI has this analyzed and enhanced and I’ll bet they can determine with certainty that TMs back foot was a full truck length out in front of the bumper.

It shows me TM was the aggressor right up to when he shot AA for not stopping as he ran around the passenger side of the truck. It’s murder - not even close to self defense for idiot TM.
You can't tell jack shit from that shadow.

Obviously they were not a full truck length in front of the truck. I'm not sure why you are lying about that. But you are lying nonetheless.

From the video you linked to.

At 19 seconds into the video Forest Gump is not even on the pavement. He's on the shoulder of the road in a full sprint going straight at Travis who had retreated to the front of the truck to put the truck between himself and the criminal.

View attachment 437578

And at 20 seconds into the video Forest Gump is all the way across the center line and has knocked Travis backwards several feet.

View attachment 437582

This proves that AA was the aggressor.

You are an idiot simpleton. Because you think nothing happened between your video at 19 seconds and at 20 seconds.

If you don’t like TM’s shadow seen under the front bumper of the truck then watch for his hat. Halfway between your frames, or thereabouts, the shotgun blast is heard and TM’s white cap is seen right here:
View attachment 437595
I swear on TrumpQ’s Bible that white cap and that shadow are there and can be seen moving right to left if you slow it down and watch closely.
Yes you can see the shadows of both TM and AA. That certainly does not prove that TM is shouldering the weapon, idiot. All those shadows prove is that you are a fucking liar. If they were a full truck length in front of the truck, as you claimed in post #870, you would NOT be able to see their shadows in that frame.

What I'm wondering is why you were lying to the USMB forum. Could you explain why you lied to the USMB forum?

You are correct that they moved from right to left. AA was charging towards TM very quickly. In a mere second AA ran from the shoulder of the road all the way past the center line. There was absolutely nothing TM could do to prevent the attack because AA was charging at him so damn fast. Like a linebacker blitzing a QB.

You can see TM's hat in that frame through the windshield. A split second later when the first shot is fired, you can see his hat through the door window. By the time the first shot is fired TM has already been pushed backwards approximately 2-3 feet by AA's considerable momentum. What that proves is that the first shot was fired after AA had already hit TM.

This frame is when the first shot is fired.

View attachment 437633

Clearly, TM shot the criminal in self defense. The video proves it was self defense. That's why TM wasn't arrested and charged with murder that day.

Those guys are political prisoners.
NotfooledbyW wants to play with shadowpuppets

Anyone that views the video in slow-motion can clearly tell that Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it

arbery was a mentally retarded Street criminal but he wasn't stupid enough to charge a man with a gun aimed at him

Arbery charged Travis because he believed he could get the gun away from him because Travis kept the gun in a low position

That's why he got shot in the hand first and then got two more blasts directly to the chest from a low angle because he wasn't being fired on from aimed gun but in fact being shot by a gun that was being fought over in a low position

the fact that they didn't shoot him from distance and shot him with a load less powerful than you can buy at your local Walmart proves they didn't intend to murder a black jogger that day

. Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no legal authority to pursue and detain/arrest.
Can you show the USMB forum, any sort of evidence that either Travis McMichael or his father Gregory McMichael attempted to illegally detain/arrest Mr. Arbery?

If so, please share it with us.

Why did they chase him?
He was a felon caught on tape casing a house under construction so the cops wanted him-----and they were being good citizens and trying to stop the felon from fleeing the scene of the crime as the cops arrived.

ALL of this per the evidence.

Except that Citizens are prohibited by law from doing that exact thing. They must see a crime. First hand knowledge. In their presence. At that time. The McMichaels saw none of it. And this committed felonies simply trying to detain Arbury in violation of the law.
You and others have made that point about a dozen times here. and it's absolutely true and simply a matter of fact. Yet these dullards somehow think repeating the argument makes it persuasive. How do you explain that?
Do you really want to make it illegal for a former Navy SEAL to pursue some alcoholic vagrant who he sees stumble out of the back of his neighbor's house at 4 in the morning covered in blood and panic when he realizes he's been noticed?

do you really want to make what the people did to notorious serial killer Richard Ramirez an illegal act?

They chased detained and then beat a man they had not seen commit a felony

You don't want them to go to jail do you?

Look Scooter. You are giving me a lot of power here. I have the power according to you to disdain the law and do whatever my idea of right and wrong is at the moment. I have the power to interpret laws. I have the power to decide those laws are not valid on a whim.

We have a name for people like that. A group name. They are called Sovereign Citizens. They believe the laws and governments do not apply. The word to describe the world you and they want is anarchy.

These laws were on the books for decades. They have been interpreted for decades. This fact keeps escaping you. I don’t know why. I’ve linked to the facts so often I’ve considered making it a part of my Sig.

You want a world where laws do not apply. Fine. Fight for it. Go out and tell the cops you do not recognize their authority. Laugh at the judge and tell him he has no power over you. Join the other Nuts in Prison who made the same argument.

For the rest of us. The Courts decide what the law means and how it is applied. Not some School Crossing Guard in California.

. Under Georgia Law the McMichaels had no legal authority to pursue and detain/arrest.
Can you show the USMB forum, any sort of evidence that either Travis McMichael or his father Gregory McMichael attempted to illegally detain/arrest Mr. Arbery?

Why did they chase him?
He was a felon caught on tape casing a house under construction so the cops wanted him-----and they were being good citizens and trying to stop the felon from fleeing the scene of the crime as the cops arrived.

Except that Citizens are prohibited by law from doing that exact thing. They must see a crime. First hand knowledge. In their presence. At that time. The McMichaels saw none of it. And this committed felonies simply trying to detain Arbury in violation of the law.
You and others have made that point about a dozen times here. and it's absolutely true and simply a matter of fact. Yet these dullards somehow think repeating the argument makes it persuasive. How do you explain that?
Do you really want to make it illegal for a former Navy SEAL to pursue some alcoholic vagrant who he sees stumble out of the back of his neighbor's house at 4 in the morning covered in blood and panic when he realizes he's been noticed?

do you really want to make what the people did to notorious serial killer Richard Ramirez an illegal act?

Look Scooter. You are giving me a lot of power here. I have the power according to you to disdain the law and do whatever my idea of right and wrong is at the moment. I have the power to interpret laws. I have the power to decide those laws are not valid on a whim.

We have a name for people like that. A group name. They are called Sovereign Citizens. They believe the laws and governments do not apply. The word to describe the world you and they want is anarchy.

These laws were on the books for decades. They have been interpreted for decades. This fact keeps escaping you. I don’t know why. I’ve linked to the facts so often I’ve considered making it a part of my Sig.

You want a world where laws do not apply. Fine. Fight for it. Go out and tell the cops you do not recognize their authority. Laugh at the judge and tell him he has no power over you. Join the other Nuts in Prison who made the same argument.

For the rest of us. The Courts decide what the law means and how it is applied. Not some School Crossing Guard in California.
if someone is trying to arrest you illegally just wait for the cops and sue them in court

Don't try to punch them in the throat

Why did they chase him?

if someone is trying to arrest you illegally just wait for the cops and sue them in court

According to you there never was an attempt to arrest. Now. How did Arbury know the cops were coming?

Why did they chase him?
The McMichaels both said they wanted to talk to him. They never tried to physically detain or arrest him.

Why did they chase him?
The McMichaels both said they wanted to talk to him. They never tried to physically detain or arrest him.

The McMichaels also said they tried to lock his path. They yelled at him to stop. That is false imprisonment or an illegal citizens arrest in Georgia.

if I ran at you and tried to grab your firearm it would be perfectly legal for you to shoot me

Not if I already aimed my shotgun at you and told you to stop ( in Georgia ) and then if I shoot you because you didn’t stop and you tried to get past me. And if I had another accomplice using his truck as a weapon who was chasing you when I shoot you. You are a Dumb ass.

Anyone that views the video in slow-motion can clearly tell that Travis McMichael didn't fire his weapon until arbery grabbed it

That’s a lie. Neither the gunman or his victim are seen on the video when the first shot was fired.

Those two hillbilly race-soldiers are going to get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for this most recent modern-day lynching they've committed.

And it will be good riddance to bad rubbish too.

They never tried to physically detain or arrest him.

BULLSHIT! Deliberately changing his original blocking position to put himself ahead of AA and in the path where AA was running to escape from the second truck was an extreme step to detain. The fact that TM shot AA in the chest while yelling stop. Is the ultimate act of detainment.

Why did they chase him?

According to you there never was an attempt to arrest. Now. How did Arbury know the cops were coming?

In this surveillance camera video you see Arbery walking down the street and then stop in front of a house and look around to make sure the coast is clear. Then he walks into the attached garage and probably tries to get in the house but the door is locked. So he walks around to the back of the house and finds the back door is unlocked. After he's in the house for a few minutes the neighbor across the street comes walking down his driveway and spots Arbery in the house again. While he's standing at the end of the driveway he calls the police.

Arbery probably sees that guy on the phone watching him and likely assumes that he's calling the police. If you are in the commission of a crime and you see some guy watching you and talking on the phone, who would you have to assume he's talking to? Dominoes pizza? Or the police?

Hint: He's not ordering you a pizza.

So then Arbery bolts out of the house lake a bat out of hell and goes hauling ass down the street.

He damn well knew that if he got caught by the police he would have a hard time explaining to his probation officer why he was in that house. Even if the homeowner declined to prosecute, that was still definitely another violation of his probation.

Last edited:

Why did they chase him?

The McMichaels also said they tried to lock his path. They yelled at him to stop. That is false imprisonment or an illegal citizens arrest in Georgia.
It's not illegal to be in somebody's way. Travis McMichael had just as much right to be in the road as Arbery.

And it's not illegal to tell somebody to stop. That's not imprisonment or detainment.

Last edited:
it's because he was a mentally retarded Street criminal with a long celebrated record of crime and aggressive behavior...

A "long and celebrated record of crime"?

You're such a fuckin' drama queen.

His name is Ahmaud Arbury, yet you're trying to make him out to be John Dillinger...

The fact that Travis McMichael did not shoot him at distance proves he was not trying to kill him...

It proves no such thing.

It could be evidence that Travis was a lousy shot and wanted to wait for Arbury to get closer so he wouldn't miss. Another possibility is that since the shotgun was loaded with buckshot, a greater degree of damage would occur to Arbury if he was closer to McMichael when he was shot...

Why did they chase him?

But Travis McMichael didn't see that video, so Arbury's presence, or lack of it, in that video did not play into McMichael's decision to chase Arbury and murder him.

Oh and, again, Arbury was not "wanted"...

Richard Dial: ( 52:49 ) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood. 26261355 Reply to 26260946

Magnified shadow of what looks to shouldered shotgun and it has already been fired once - hitting AA in the lower chest. If it is - the top of the shot gun logs to be at least for feet across the centerline and this is during TMs retreat.

I’m sure GBI has this analyzed and enhanced and I’ll bet they can determine with certainty that TMs back foot was a full truck length out in front of the bumper.

It shows me TM was the aggressor right up to when he shot AA for not stopping as he ran around the passenger side of the truck. It’s murder - not even close to self defense for idiot TM.
You can't tell jack shit from that shadow.

Obviously they were not a full truck length in front of the truck. I'm not sure why you are lying about that. But you are lying nonetheless.

From the video you linked to.

At 19 seconds into the video Forest Gump is not even on the pavement. He's on the shoulder of the road in a full sprint going straight at Travis who had retreated to the front of the truck to put the truck between himself and the criminal.

View attachment 437578

And at 20 seconds into the video Forest Gump is all the way across the center line and has knocked Travis backwards several feet.

View attachment 437582

This proves that AA was the aggressor.

You are an idiot simpleton. Because you think nothing happened between your video at 19 seconds and at 20 seconds.

If you don’t like TM’s shadow seen under the front bumper of the truck then watch for his hat. Halfway between your frames, or thereabouts, the shotgun blast is heard and TM’s white cap is seen right here:
View attachment 437595
I swear on TrumpQ’s Bible that white cap and that shadow are there and can be seen moving right to left if you slow it down and watch closely.
View attachment 437592
it means that what GBI investigators testified is true and why the charges against the white morons with guns will stick.

Here’s a transcript - The Altercation between AA is after the first shot. When TM was in front of the truck and before TM started backing up.

Ahmaud Arbery Trial Transcript: June 4 Preliminary Hearings - Rev

AFTER the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​
Jesse Evans: ( 52:44 ) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?​

Richard Dial: ( 52:49 ) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.​
Do you agree with GBI that AA is “already saturated in blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?” Here at your image if second 20.
View attachment 437605

If not what evidence do you have to the contrary?
News media altered the AUDIO of the video-------

LOLOL!!!!

Why did they chase him?

I got $20 that says you don't dress yourself.

Someone who's as stupid and ignorant as you surely needs to be dressed, spoon-fed, etc.

The similarities between this case and the Ramirez case are virtually non-existent. Ramirez was recognized by his picture which was released by a law enforcement agency, when they officially declared him "wanted". No law enforcement agency released Arbury's photo or declared him wanted.

You fail.

Again.

Not if I already aimed my shotgun at you and told you to stop ( in Georgia ) and then if I shoot you because you didn’t stop and you tried to get past me. And if I had another accomplice using his truck as a weapon who was chasing you when I shoot you.
Show me the frame where somebody points a gun at Arbery.

The fact that Travis McMichael did not shoot him at distance proves he was not trying to kill him...

It proves no such thing.

It could be evidence that Travis was a lousy shot and wanted to wait for Arbury to get closer so he wouldn't miss. Another possibility is that since the shotgun was loaded with buckshot, a greater degree of damage would occur to Arbury if he was closer to McMichael when he was shot...
The Ape has made this claim repeatedly--that McMichaaels were not out to kill him.
It's probably true, they weren't. But that is irrelevant. They did kill him. They had no right to. They had no right to do what they did.

Not if I already aimed my shotgun at you and told you to stop ( in Georgia ) and then if I shoot you because you didn’t stop and you tried to get past me. And if I had another accomplice using his truck as a weapon who was chasing you when I shoot you.
Show me the frame where somebody points a gun at Arbery.
That frame only exists up his Butt

although he's been trying to pull information from there all weeklong it doesn't seem to add up to much

The shadow puppets are his strongest piece of evidence proving that Travis McMichael was moving backwards throughout the entire assault

His feeble logic suggests that Travis McMichael was finally going to shoot arbery in the back as he went innocently jogging past yet for some reason didn't shoot him the previous thousand chances he had!!!

Why would a couple of murderous rednecks Out For Blood wait until A guy ran up and started punching them in the face to shoot?

a couple experienced Hunters take pellets in their shotgun to murder a black guy that could be armed???

LOL, not likely

Forum List

Back